SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do both houses on the property have the same house number ? 8786 Highway 814 ? Wouldn't the house numbers have to be different ?

It depends, I suppose one could be considered a "guest" house. That wouldn't have a separate address.

I wonder if LE will finally have a PC (especially if they were arrested and charged with Heather's murder).

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GAWWWWWWDDDDDD

See what I did there? :)

MOO is that the OMM and OMW have video cameras on their property, and LE has spent time reviewing the surveillance from the night HE went missing.

Is it possible the two people could be in custody just to detain them while the search warrant is executed ?

WMBF just reported live from the scene that K9 units are on the scene too.

Two people in custody in the Heather Elvis case

According to Lt. Robert Kegler of the Horry County Police Department, a search warrant was executed at 8786 Highway 814 , just off Highway 544 Friday morning

Sydney Moorer, 37, lives at that address, according to the original police report involving Heather Elvis' disappearance.

News13 has a crew on the way to the scene and will have more on this developing story as soon as it becomes available

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Praying they find everything they need to bring Heather home!!

I just noticed the agencies (mentioned in the article) who issued the search warrant included SLED, SC HWY Patrol, US Marshall agents, and the Solicitors office... no mention of HCPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible the two people could be in custody just to detain them while the search warrant is executed ?

My thought is with all the filing of PRs in this case and threats to file PRs and lawsuits that LE would not take anyone at that address into custody too hastily. I'd guarantee charges of some sort will follow. JMO could be wrong and I pray I'm not.

Eta: sorry I meant to address your thought. It may be possible but with all the drama surrounding this case I think it is more.

I just noticed the agencies (mentioned in the article) who issued the search warrant included SLED, SC HWY Patrol, US Marshall agents, and the Solicitors office... no mention of HCPD.

"Members of HCPD, along with the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the US Marshal Service, and the South Carolina Highway Patrol executed the search warrant Friday morning."

I feel like when you arrest someone at their house at 7 AM, it's likely to be a pretty serious charge. IDK, but if it was something like a false police report, ask them to come down the station, and arrest them there. Doing this way causes a lot of media coverage, speculation, rumors, etc.

That is interesting ~ maybe the solicitors office is representing charges from the HCPD?

'Perp/s Walk'??

Rumour is that LE is not letting any traffic down that road. Not sure about pedestrian traffic. If I was connected, I'd be standing by watching things unfold.

Somebody asked up there ^ about the address. The address is OMM and OMW. OMW's father has a different house number.

Figures I'm away from my computer now. I'm surrounded by 6 Lawyers on a Photoshoot.

Members of HCPD, along with the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the US Marshal Service, and the South Carolina Highway Patrol executed the search warrant Friday morning.

http://www.wect.com/story/24785359/2-in-custody-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Since this article is so short I can only add a short quote but can someone help me understand what this means?.....
"along with financial discrepancies filed."
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Do you all think that 2 people are arrested because of financial discrepancies?
Just hearing financial discrepancies makes me think perhaps people were arrested for that?? Do you think??
What are your thoughts, please? :) Thanks!

IMOO.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GAWWWWWWDDDDDD

See what I did there? :)

MOO is that the OMM and OMW have video cameras on their property, and LE has spent time reviewing the surveillance from the night HE went missing.

I have a feeling that OMM and OMW turned in edited video from their surveillance and HCPD finally brought in some experts that figured that out. MOO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932