SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is the only one booked/named at this time

(I would guess it is on unrelated charges :twocents:) but there are "two" in custody.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we know that one of the two in custody is OMW...however, we don't know the identity of the second person in custody. It could be OMM. It could be another relative, maaaaaybe somebody's dad. Heck, it could be a player we don't even know of, yet.

Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be ironic if the M's on security cameras is what did them in?

Can't help but wonder if a 3rd party was involved to "do a job" and the "financial discrepancy" may involve payment for a job that was labeled as something completely different.

That makes a lot of sense, maybe more so than what I was thinking.

I think I may cry. If I feel this relieved over an arrest, I know the family must feel something too. Praying for the Elvis family and for the M kids. Lots of innocence involved here.

She posted this yesterday:
Enough is enough and today this family will start filing charges against everyone we possibly can. I will no longer feel sorry for you or let ignorance be your excuse.

With that being said, we do NOT owe this to any of you, but here are the FACTS!

Sidney cooperated with HCPD from the second he was contacted. He spoke with them on the phone, and voluntarily went over to the offices in Conway to speak with detectives in person.

That same day I allowed HCPD to come inside our home to take a look around. They also asked to look through our Mickey camper and I granted them permission.

In addition, three search warrants were also served. One for telephones, one for surveillance, and one for our vehicle. Both the Moorer house and Caison house were looked at during this time.
https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer?fref=ts
Someone was feeling the heat yesterday, apparently.

It is hard for me to believe that Heather will be found on the property...but I guess it would not be the first time. I have doubts anything will be given up freely, though...so in a way, I almost hope she is...:( JMO

The South Carolina Constitution defines the Attorney General’s role as “chief prosecuting officer of the State with authority to supervise the prosecution of all criminal cases in courts of record.”

Read more: http://www.scag.gov/about-us#ixzz2tyNHnGn6

HTH

But wasn't it the US Attorney General that was mentioned? Not state Attorney General?
US Attorney general may signal federal charges--maybe?

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 1m

US Attorney Generals office on scene as well #HeatherElvis @CarolinaLive

https://twitter.com/JackLamsonWPDE

WBTW also reported that law enforcement was at the Elvis home...cant remember wording but my impression was they were there to keep intruders away.

BBM

It may be for their protection, but it may be for something else. If LE is suspecting HE may be found today, they may be there to help prepare them for the news they are dreading.[modsnip]

Wow! Ok guys since TM has been named and booked she is sleuthable.

Holding off on other for more info at this time.

Can we post comments from her FaceBook? What about things she said there that she deleted after?

I think it's very fitting that [modsnip] is the first to get publicly named as being arrested. She wanted the spotlight and attention so bad and I feel like she is finally getting it. She loved to brag about everything and be heard, but once they release her mug shot and charges, she'll be SEEN. No more hiding behind a keyboard. FACTS.

Do you think they tried to "Nixon" their video tapes? So glad we can finally discuss!

I think that's absolutely what they did, IMO. There is no way they would have been as forthcoming with that video surveillance if they hadn't scrubbed it in some way.

I think it's very fitting that [modsnip] is the first to get publicly named as being arrested. She wanted the spotlight and attention so bad and I feel like she is finally getting it. She loved to brag about everything and be heard, but once they release her mug shot and charges, she'll be SEEN. No more hiding behind a keyboard. FACTS.

Yup. She wanted attention so badly. Now she's getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin