SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'm here. I'm new as can be but I have been reading along for a while. I had some trouble getting registered. (I hope that doesn't mean I'm getting old.)Thanks so much for help of the awesome admins who helped me. Also I have enjoyed reading all the great thoughts from the members. :)

So glad to see progress in this case. Praying for the Elvis family!

:welcome:
:loveyou:

Yay! I'm here. I'm new as can be but I have been reading along for a while. I had some trouble getting registered. (I hope that doesn't mean I'm getting old.)Thanks so much for help of the awesome admins who helped me. Also I have enjoyed reading all the great thoughts from the members. :)

Welcome CluedIn thanks for joining us!

My son is doing his college internship at J Ruben Long, the jail they were brought to, he couldn't tell me much but he said when the wife was being booked and then meeting with a lawyer, so was no longer smiling, but crying.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

A bit of reality setting in. Someone will crack and if she's smart she will spill what she knows before he does. Thanks for posting.

Oh God, I hope not. I did notice that in her list of things she loves about her beloved on Valentine's Day, the only thing that got a "wink" was that he's a good chef. I wondered at the time what the private joke there could be.....

On that Disney blog, she says he has a Culinary Degree from J&M, whatever that means.

If you're getting old, so am I. I needed help, too! :) Welcome.

All of these articles mention the same thing "financial discrepancies." Income reporting? The more I hear about this case and the fact that the FBI and AG are involved I keep thinking drugs. Selling or manufacturing for distribution. That is a nasty hornet's nest to get involved with. I am not saying my hunches are always 100% on the money...but I hit the target quite a bit. I am just going with my gut here.

Much earlier, during
the search process,
weeks ago, someone remarked they saw the couple in the grocery using food stamps.
That is where this thought originated.

My son is doing his college internship at J Ruben Long, the jail they were brought to, he couldn't tell me much but he said when the wife was being booked and then meeting with a lawyer, she was no longer smiling, but crying.

For herself, I'll bet. It's a long way down, that fall ....

My son is doing his college internship at J Ruben Long, the jail they were brought to, he couldn't tell me much but he said when the wife was being booked and then meeting with a lawyer, she was no longer smiling, but crying.

Reality setting in.

(and the BBM warms my cold, cold heart... no sympathy from this lady)

Someone mentioned it earlier like they knew.

It was bandied about due to the police statements and the reason listed for TM's arrest. You may need to go back to the morning threads and read that. We have wondered what kind of fraud they were charging them with. We know nothing and it's part of sleuthing.

Does spousal privilege mean these two won't be required by law to testify against each other for whatever they have done? I just wondered how this will affect the case.

P.s I hope law enforcement have been keeping an eye on this couples waste collections since Heather went missing. I would hate to think any evidence has gone to the landfill.

I believe that neither will be talking to LE until a body is found.

Hi, OLG :seeya:

Great to "see" you here and thanks for your local input :loveyou:

Sorry double post. Been a while since I've been on but this case has me out of lurker mode.

O/T but you are the second new member today with "Clue" in their name!

*stares at IHAVENOCLUE* Shenanigans!!

:loveyou: :floorlaugh: :scared:

They seem to really be zeroing in on the families property. After it being widely reported that, "after expert analysis of surveillance video" warrants were executed, I looked up the property on my google earth. In looking for a probable path from where her car was found to the C/M property, I started looking for where they got the surveillance video. Across the street from the property is a Horry County Electric substation. A bit of research and I found an article from 2011 that because of copper thefts - they are equipped with cameras.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=500780#.UwfqmvldX9Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member