SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE must have all they need or they would not have left, right? I'm really concerned that the M's will be released and Heather won't be found. Someone please reassure me!

It's going to be ok. I've got confidence for some reason in this.
The dynamic duo could not be that smart.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

LE must have all they need or they would not have left, right? I'm really concerned that the M's will be released and Heather won't be found. Someone please reassure me!

I'll hold your hand if you'll hold mine! Xoxo.

I'm in no way defending them, but I know someone who has a handicapped tag due to partial hearing loss and general anxiety disorder, so it may not be an issue that we "see".

That is true. My sister has one and some people have given her c#@$ about it even though it's truly needed but they don't "get it" (they don't need to and she shouldn't have to "explain it").

It wasn't so much that. TM put it out there in a way I took to be "flaunting" it and the way it came across, it felt like she was bragging. I think most people who need them don't brag about it. IMO.

We all hope that anything LE found today relates to locating Heather. But if it doesn't I just hope everyone doesn't get discouraged. They may be looking at a long time in jail based on what LE did find. That alone might get one of them to talk for a reduced sentence. Keep in mind they have three young kids. One of them may talk if it means the possibility of parole. The police have been trying to get them for a while. Obviously they have been parked down the street so much that the neighbors considered them a fixture in the neighborhood recently. If what they found doesn't necessarily lead them to Heather then I have to have faith that what they will be charged with will. Clearly, they aren't getting out this weekend.

I thought everyone knew that power substations have cameras because of copper wire theft. It's a big thing. People have even died trying to strip copper wires from power lines. I don't have a link, but I've read it on news sites before. :-O
It may end up being a godsend that the substation is right across from the Mickey Mouse couples' property. I would figure that the substation would have **at least** two cameras - one facing the equipment (to film trespassers & thieves) & one facing the road (to film cars & plate numbers).
I guess my one theory of HE being hidden on their property may be wrong. My second theory is similar to what other posters have mentioned - that perhaps HE was dumped somewhere along the route to the M's Disney vacation.
Now, nobody would be stupid enough to hide a body in their travel trailer with three minor children riding along, would they? How could they have hidden that from the kids?? I wonder if perhaps they took two vehicles to FL...one parent & kids in the travel trailer, & the other parent in the truck (with Heather's body). ???

Just my speculation & opinion!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Campers have storage bins with outside access (5' 110 lb. girl wrapped up or in a suitcase ) not a big problem.....now lets see if LE can trace the whereabouts of it

Campers have storage bins with outside access (5' 110 lb. girl wrapped up or in a suitcase ) not a big problem.....now lets see if LE can trace the whereabouts of it

Okay, that's true, but how would they have dumped a body with three kids in tow? It's not like they're oblivious babies or toddlers...they're older kids, grade school through teens.
Sure, the M couple could have hidden a body in the outer compartment when the kids weren't around, but how would they swing the rest of it?

I thought everyone knew that power substations have cameras because of copper wire theft. It's a big thing. People have even died trying to strip copper wires from power lines. I don't have a link, but I've read it on news sites before. :-O
It may end up being a godsend that the substation is right across from the Mickey Mouse couples' property.

Unfortunately not all sub stations have cameras yet. My husband works for a power company. They should and probably all will in the next couple of years. I'm glad this one did!!

Okay, that's true, but how would they have dumped a body with three kids in tow? It's not like they're oblivious babies or toddlers...they're older kids, grade school through teens.
Sure, the M couple could have hidden a body in the outer compartment when the kids weren't around, but how would they swing the rest of it?

I have an 11 year old and a 13 year old. I'm pretty sure I could carry out a murder AND a disposal of a body while they were glued to their iObessions!!

I really think it's just a matter of time before they find Heather, or at least find out what they did to her.

In such a high profile case like this, I can't imagine LE arresting the two if they weren't sure they'd get the evidence they needed. I have complete confidence in them.

I know J&W (Johnson and Wales)- very highly respected college specializing in Culinary Arts. Don't know about J&M for Culinary Arts.

The only J&M I know of is a Chinese restaurant in San Francisco. I think they do have a cooking school, but...

I don't know. I think we've all come to love Heather so we truly want to believe he cared for her. But, we really have nothing to show that. I hope it's true, and that we find out that it's true. But I fear it's just our wishful thinking.

idk, I've given this some thought. I'd be a few steps past furious if my man so much as touched a girl. but if I thought he had real feelings for her, well, I'd lose my mind several times over, no doubt. just depends on personality... idc if he looks, but don't so much as bump into her, or think about her! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

maybe there was a stopover at night during their trip ( one parent takes the kids away from the camper ,while the other disposes of it)or at night once at their destination. this would likely have been done close to time of death due to decomposition,imo. maybe it wasn't them who disposed of the body.

It was also a tag along camper so the children would have not been inside of it while traveling. I know when we travel we pack stuff inside then pull it to our destination. No one goes in it while traveling. He could have easily hid her in there without the kids knowing. Our bed lifts up and you could fit several people under it. Lots of places to hide in a camper.

I suppose if you were the type person who could murder a 20 yr old , you wouldn't have a problem drugging your kids with sleep medicine to be able to dispose of the body.

It may end up being a godsend that the substation is right across from the Mickey Mouse couples' property.

Unfortunately not all sub stations have cameras yet. My husband works for a power company. They should and probably all will in the next couple of years. I'm glad this one did!!

BBM Unfortunately true. I didn't even realize they was a power station across the street.

I tried to make a name referring to being a mom of 6 children, but that didn't work out. I chose CluedIn because... I guess I feel being a part of WS helps me to feel that way. I feel so helpless and frustrated wanting to see justice in HE's case and all of the other missing persons. It's almost a relief to be connected here, with all of you. Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. Sorry if I posted too much O/T here. I just needed to express myself, after reading for so long and not being able to share.

This is a lovely post. I think we all understand the helplessness and frustration, and it helps to have this forum to come to. Hoping that with today's developments, we'll be seeing justice soon. Welcome :seeya: :)

I don't know if they have all they need, but in my heart of hearts, I believe, they will get it. I believe they are confident. I believe it was time.

I believe a certain married couple is in for a loooong night filled with questions from frustrated, determined investigators!

/floridamomma snuggles into her comfy bed, visions of handcuffs dance thru her head/

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members