SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From that new article... Two flatbed tow trucks removed a red pickup truck and a black pickup truck from the property Friday.

Also, the 66 days thing... another poster didn't know if it was OK to say here (but I think it's OK now), but that was a post to Heather's sister. It was the countdown to the day of the pageant she was in.

I think SM told Heather, maybe at TM's demand, that he had left his wife, to get her to meet him. I doubt he ever intended to break up his lovely marriage...sounds like divorce laws in SC are still pretty strict and I think adultery is at least a misdemeanor. He would be in a weak position with any divorce, IMO. I think SM had the "usual" feelings a man of his age might have for a woman twenty years younger.

I think we have to count on SM to give in, if either. TM looks like a hardcore piece of work, IMO, and even for the sake of her children, I cannot see her admitting to anything, the way
she has been acting/posting. If anything, maybe she will try saying SM "made" her help, afterward. But I still have trouble seeing her lead LE to Heather.

Come on, SM, if you know...somehow I am counting on him being less heartless than TM. Could be completely wrong.

All JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

So do they have a boat and a boat trailer?

The way I see it...the misses told hubby to text Heather to meet him at PTL. Either that or TCM saw that he was texting after those supposed six calls or she took the phone and texted as him.

Once Heather agreed to meet "him" there, either TCM or the two of them ambushed Heather. SM may have been a willing participant or forced by some real threat of physical harm. I do not believe that he does what is expected of him because he wants to. IMO, she dominates him almost completely. That abdominal tattoo just below his cartoon brief waist band convinces me that she tolerates very little.

The thought of strangers mulling/rummaging through HER home must be driving her insane. The fact that SM lives on HER family land, that the kids are home schooled and that she likely plans everything for all five of them, tells me that she controls all of them. And, likely had mapped out an elaborate plan to lure Heather to her trap. I suspect she had all the details in place and waited for just the right opportunity.

LE knew who they were dealing with when they chose to catch her off guard without her face on and probably without her morning black coffee.

From that new article... Two flatbed tow trucks removed a red pickup truck and a black pickup truck from the property Friday.

Also, the 66 days thing... another poster didn't know if it was OK to say here (but I think it's OK now), but that was a post to Heather's sister. It was the countdown to the day of the pageant she was in.

did the Moorer's own both trucks?

That was what I suggested a while back...FWIW

Cadaver dogs searched the property Friday with negative results, Kegler said.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...ave-two-in-custody-related.html#storylink=cpy

Cadaver dogs. So they weren't looking for Heather being held captive :(

Long-term sleuthers, how bad is it that the cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything? I mean, they are quite accurate, no? In that type of area, isn't it pretty likely they would hit on something if there was any evidence there of Heather? Or has enough time elapsed that it wouldn't necessarily be easily found by the dogs?

I'm reading a book right now on someone being trained for SAR and training her puppy...haven't gotten far enough to answer these questions.

I think SM told Heather, maybe at TM's demand, that he had left his wife, to get her to meet him. I doubt he ever intended to break up his lovely marriage...sounds like divorce laws in SC are still pretty strict and I think adultery is at least a misdemeanor. He would be in a weak position with any divorce, IMO. I think SM had the "usual" feelings a man of his age might have for a woman twenty years younger.

I think we have to count on SM to give in, if either. TM looks like a hardcore piece of work, IMO, and even for the sake of her children, I cannot see her admitting to anything, the way
she has been acting/posting. If anything, maybe she will try saying SM "made" her help, afterward. But I still have trouble seeing her lead LE to Heather.

Come on, SM, if you know...somehow I am counting on him being less heartless than TM. Could be completely wrong.

All JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

Yes, but I tend to think she is just a big talker. She got a big 'ole dose of reality today. Not fun and games on a computer. REALITY! This isn't a game, and I'm hoping she has the crap scared out of her right about now.

I tried to make a name referring to being a mom of 6 children, but that didn't work out..

haha!! I have 5, the world revolves around 2 kid families and apparently we even get in a jam with screen names now, too?!

welcome :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't want them arrested on other charges, like the gang in Hailey Cummings' case. Look how that has worked out. That bunch never said a work. JMO

Haleigh's case is still near & dear to my heart. Many believed (including me) it would work, get them into jail, off drugs etc. but they have never told the truth or enough to pass a poly anyway and find Haleigh. I guess it is a very hard call. The Elvis family wants Heather home of course...but, all suspects have to do is keep their mouth's shut and hope a body doesn't turn up and even then it doesn't guarantee a conviction. So, maybe other charges is the next best thing?

I wonder what they were doing that caused several witnesses to think they were digging? Using probes, maybe?
Moving leaves out of the way? Using a shovel to move things (like gravel off concrete, or scrape mulch off the surface of something)? Poke around in an area you don't want your hands in with a shovel or something that might look like one? Clearing off the top of a septic tank?

Those are some things I do that might, at first glance, look like digging.

Moving leaves out of the way? Using a shovel to move things (like gravel off concrete, or scrape mulch off the surface of something)? Poke around in an area you don't want your hands in with a shovel or something that might look like one? Clearing off the top of a septic tank?

Those are some things I do that might, at first glance, look like digging.

In the aerial photos I noticed a black tarp on top of a dirt area. It looked like they had pulled up a garden cloth. It made it look like a dug area.

Wow they have a huge lot/yard and its pretty nicely set up. That said...I think TM tried to make sure everything her family could want was at home and theyd only have to leave for fun vacations. She said on her cruise report that she was very overprotective and wouldn't let her kids go to friends houses. I'm sure this didn't stop at her husband which may explain all these accounts of him being out or "working" at random late hours...

Anyway.. I had a dream about Heather last week. I woke up feeling like we knew each other. When I saw the news this morning, I tried not to cry at work! Lol.

I have an 11 year old and a 13 year old. I'm pretty sure I could carry out a murder AND a disposal of a body while they were glued to their iObessions!!

yeah, and at that point it's not as if the kids we're aware, kwim? they weren't watching their parents every move....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

"Charges were not listed for Sidney or Tammy Moorer Friday, and their cases are not on the docket for Friday afternoon, said Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson. A deputy at J. Reuben Long Detention Center said they have until 11 a.m. Saturday to be charged."

http://www.wect.com/story/24785359/2-in-custody-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

They have 24 hours to charge him from the moment he was booked (which was 11:00 am) so he can have his bond hearing. Whatever charges TM faces SHOULD come by 8:50 am. With the 11:00 am time being the one mentioned - they are looking at him and she may be an accessory after the fact, a conspirator, or just a tool to apply pressure.

Anyone know if there is live streaming for the bond hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV