SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two social workers in the family and both worked with kids in emergency placement. Afaik, the State must initially take protective custody until an emergency placement hearing can determine if there is an acceptable or appropriate family member with whom the children can be placed. Chances are likely that the kids are in some temporary emergency placement.

They can't use the truck titles if they already have a lien on them either. I highly doubt "Momma's new ride" is paid off.

actually they can... first lien holder gets to be paid off then additional lien holders if it came to that..

So, does the fact that SM had no bond hearing mean that the judge decided he gets no bond? And why would that be, if they have the same charges?

I was all caught up reading the threads when I went to sleep last night/this morning at 2 am and there were more than 10 pages to go through when I woke up at 10:30.

I'm about to have my very first facial and will likely have 20 pages to read when I leave my appointment but keep posting anyway! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntington Beach State Park gates close at 10 I believe. No way to get through the gates until morning. Do you have a link to the police report? I know Duck season was probably in effect then.

If it was Duck or Goose Season, some state's Department of Wildlife will keep gates open longer depending on the type of season. With Duck+Goose Hunting you typically start well before daybreak to be able to put out your decoys in the water before the sun comes up and to get in position and get settled. The ducks+Geese will typically fly off the lake right at daybreak.

So just thinking that maybe the gates were open either very early or all night even during certain hunting seasons like that.

The suspicious activity is worth searching for HE there and especially if shots were heard.

The public index site lists a bond hearing for Sid at 2pm.

Fingers crossed more charges come soon.

I was all caught up reading the threads when I went to sleep last night/this morning at 2 am and there were more than 10 pages to go through when I woke up at 10:30.

I'm about to have my very first facial and will likely have 20 pages to read when I leave my appointment but keep posting anyway! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facials are fantastic! Enjoy and RELAX while you can! :seeya:

Going way back to the previous thread, nosysw posted this:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

"Someone, I think it may have been a WS'er told a story about getting stuck on It's a Small World and they still have nightmares about it."

That was me. They were putting boats through as fast as they could, there was a mechanical failure in the unloading area, and traffic backed up most of the way through the ride.

We were stuck for almost half an hour.

In the pink room. (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/2DieFR/PDVD_001.jpg)

Right in front of the three Indian girls in pink saris with their little piping voices.

*whimpers and flees the memory*

This totally doesn't surprise me because of course she knows more than any stupid attorney would.
Wow! A nice glimpse further into her personality.

**catching up because I was a good mom and attended son's basketball game and paid attention to the game and didn't once look at my phone to stay up on the case. The whole time I'm wondering have they been charged? What are the charges? What is the bond? Are they getting out? Lol this isn't healthy.

Sorry I'm confused, so she posted bail and she is either out or being held pending further charges? Do we know which of the two it is?

This totally doesn't surprise me because of course she knows more than any stupid attorney would.
Wow! A nice glimpse further into her personality.

**catching up because I was a good mom and attended son's basketball game and paid attention to the game and didn't once look at my phone to stay up on the case. The whole time I'm wondering have they been charged? What are the charges? What is the bond? Are they getting out? Lol this isn't healthy.

Wonder if she studied from the school of Jodi Arias??? Stupid attorneys...

Lol

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Could someone please Link me too or bump the photo of the M's fire pit with the burned Mickey Mouse doll.. TIA

What was the other court website we were using? It said if someone was still in jail or not. Not the public index search one, the other one.

I hope she went through the steps of getting the bail bondsman, and thought she was leaving there, and BOOM judge says NOPE, charges pending. I really hope that happened!!!

Because both parents were taken into custody and are being held pending additional charges, there is a great possibilty that all three minor children were, at least initially, taken into child protective custody. It would not surprise me if a CPS worker was in attendance at the time of the arrest. The Agency would then place them in emergency foster care pending a family services hearing. I doubt that LE would just let a supposed family member just leave with the minor children. Too much risk of a lawsuit.

CPS is so overloaded here that they do try to avoid going this route if they can. LE will often give the arrestee time to make a phone call to a neighbor or something before they arrest the caregiver. I wonder if the three-hour delay in arresting SM was to allow something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china