SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was their still evidence of the murder 2 months later? Wouldn't they have cleaned it all up?

Obviously not. The police aren't going to charge someone(s) with MURDER and state they have enough evidence of probable cause if they had cleaned up all of the evidence. MOO

I gather from that news conference that negotiations have begun with the lawyers for the body.....that is what Rhodes referred to in regards to "opening lines of communication with the Moorer's" meant to me

How was their still evidence of the murder 2 months later? Wouldn't they have cleaned it all up?

Maybe they found something in a locked container. They did get the locksmith to return back..

Oh :( RIP Heather. My thoughts and prayers to Heather's family and friends.

perhaps if they were on video at some point that night, LE would know what they had been wearing. If they still had those clothes, thinking washing it would clean them up, LE would just have to examine that clothing? Am I stretching...

Sickened. Hugs all around my friends. :(

May justice be swift and SEVERE.

Thank you to LE.

Guys, is there a live news link for any interviews happening right now?

Agree..the lawyers probably know the whole story but will not announce that they do..their job is to get the charges dropped.

I hate to pick a point, but this is the second time I've read this. :banghead: The job of the defense attorney is to make sure the accused gets a fair trial - nothing more. It is not to get charges dropped or to make sure the accused is acquitted. This error has caused many people to fall in line with defense attorney shannigans over the years. Fair trial does not equal acquittal.

We can only be grateful they apparently are stupid as **** to have evidence found at home/property. JMO

WPDE NewsChannel 15 ‏@CarolinaLive · 1m
Bond hearing on Murder charge for Tammy and Sindey Moorer is being held March 17th in the case of #HeatherElvis #yournews

WPDE NewsChannel 15 ‏@CarolinaLive 2m

Bond hearing on Murder charge for Tammy and Sindey Moorer is being held March 17th in the case of #HeatherElvis #yournews

Lets be honest. These have to be two of the dumbest people in the world. A smart killer would have gone underground. These two ATTRACTED attention after they killed this poor sweetie. They loved the attention.

People like this...they are the worse kind of evil.

And their children....well maybe there is hope for them now. They wont be raised by <modsnip>.

I'm going to throw up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but Tammy strikes me as the kind to keep a trophy from her victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin