SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion this was not the first time. I personally think he would have had several and maybe quite liked being popular with younger girls. If you think about the things Heather said on her Twitter about him at her work I don't get the impression he was quietly going about his work.

As per Heathers Twitter, SM was there(TK) during hours they were open for business....

Does anyone think investigators already knew what they were looking for when they went into the Moorer's home Friday morning?

Or is it more likely they went in and simply took everything that's normally considered potential evidence?

I tend to believe that they had a good idea of things they needed to look for when they went to that house. It seems as if LE had their eyes on them long before any of us knew they did.

This is the first time I've been able to log on and catch up...wow on the murder charges. I expected them, but honestly not this soon...and I'm just sick to my stomach about it. Poor Heather. Poor Elvis family, may got grant you strenghth...my prayers today for them.

*back to catching up*

I do not post here often but try to keep up and follow some cases. This one makes me absolutely sick. I am so sad for Heather's family and hope she didn't suffer.

This may have been mentioned (I haven't read all of the threads) but this case reminds me so much of the Diane Zamora case that was a Lifetime movie where her boyfriend lured his mistress out so they could kill her. Tammy just seems evil to me and like she would be the mastermind.

Praying she is found soon so they can have some peace.

The only thing that keeps popping into my head whenever I see these pictures of TM without makeup is "the devil wears a mask."

Seems odd howLE is teasing out these charges... most cases I've followed the charges are spaced further apart or link together in one court appearance. Am I crazy or do they seem to be baiting?

Evidence in the home and on the property, wow. All this time and the answers were right there.

bestill, can you link to the news media that said evidence was found in the home. :) thanks

I do not post here often but try to keep up and follow some cases. This one makes me absolutely sick. I am so sad for Heather's family and hope she didn't suffer.

This may have been mentioned (I haven't read all of the threads) but this case reminds me so much of the Diane Zamora case that was a Lifetime movie where her boyfriend lured his mistress out so they could kill her. Tammy just seems evil to me and like she would be the mastermind.

Praying she is found soon so they can have some peace.

Yes, the similarities to the DZ case have been mentioned many times. I agree.

Something had to have happened to set this in motion. TM knew about the affair, it was old news. Maybe Sidney did plan on leaving and he did want to be with Heather. This would explain Tammy's anger. What I don't understand is the role SM played in all of this and how could he live with himself since this all went down.

I've thought that too. Then I think maybe I'm giving him too much credit. Maybe he's just as bad as TM!

As far as TM I suspect reality has not fully sunk in and she's still plotting what she's going to do when she gets out on bond. Hope that never happens.

It will take a couple of weeks in jail before reality sets in I'm afraid for TM.

[modsnip]

If Heather was done with Sidney, or at least moving on, then what true motive is there? But the attitude Tammy publicly took toward Heather was so nauseating, I'm not sure I can even pretend to understand her or Sidney's motivations. She was clearly so overwhelmingly jealous, even after Heather's death. She must have been overwhelmed with sick jealousy before.

I hate looking at comments on news sites about this because so many people think it's appropriate to pepper their sadness for Heather's family with nasty comments about Heather that really verge on victim blaming. She didn't deserve any of this. She was still a child in so many's eyes. She had so much ahead of her.

Rest in peace, sweet girl.

ahu5yrup.jpg
yzu7une3.jpg

Poor Mickey :facepalm:

Ring of fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see if I can actually stay connected long enough to post a response :p

It's almost impossible to reduce a body so completely that no trace of it can be found in the the place where it was burned, especially at temperatures reached in an ordinary firepit. If they did burn a body there, LE will know.

They had an Open Marriage?

They went around MB exposing themselves? (doing what exactly?)

Did Heather Elvis get herself involved with a very unstable couple?

I haven't been to MB in quite some time.....but I do remember coming across very seedy people/couples there. It's like the Slimy Vegas of the South.

Hopefully there will be justice.

(sorry... Just started to read about this case)

I will be interested to see what level of murder they are each charged with. If one of the Ms killed HE and the other knew but didn't physically commit the crime they could be charged with a lesser murder charge. Could be very telling.

what date was that?? trying to compare notes/dates since SM registered for that marathon..or maybe Heather meant 66 days to his birthday/Florida trip? Maybe he was telling her they'd go away together for a birthday weekend??also trying to get dates on her twitter posts about hooking up & tweetstorm w/TM/ Trying to count days off in regards to a possible pregnancy...more digging things up...

Heather tweeted "66 Days" on November 5, 2013.
Counting the days going forward the marathon weekend was 66 days later, January 10 - 11, 2014.

Another poster, maybe someone in the know :dunno:, mentioned that Heather was looking forward to going to Florida with SM in January.

[modsnip]

I will be interested to see what level of murder they are each charged with. If one of the Ms killed HE and the other knew but didn't physically commit the crime they could be charged with a lesser murder charge. Could be very telling.

Would the kidnapper charge automatically make it 1st degree?

I find it interesting that we haven't been told what degree yet. Maybe they haven't decided?

I've been here on websleuth's for awhile.....

I have not posted about this case.....but I have prayed and prayed....and hoped with everything in me that she would be found.....alive.....

I was at that bond hearing this morning. I cannot put into words the emotion I felt when I heard the solicitor say they were charging Sydney with murder....

I can't express the sadness I felt seeing her family sitting there hearing these words --- I can't image......I just can't. To say my heart broke for them is such an understatement.

Myrtle can be a very small, 'big', town --- and I hope that there is information that will lead to them being able to bring Heather's body home.......her family deserves that ---- HEATHER deserves that.

I want to puke as I think of the straight, unemotional in any sense, faces of the two people charged with her murder this morning. Unfortunately - their actions have changed the lives forever of so many people -- their own children included. They didn't have a choice in this - but they will pay their own price for the actions of these two monsters.

Sorry -- needed to vent - and knew it would be ok to do here.

Thanks Hoppy! We totally understand. I have a couple of questions.

Who was charged first, TM or SM? How did they react and at any time did the look at the Elvis family? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member