SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine mobile records especially photos would stool be really available to be obtained from mobile company ..given that LE already knew that Heather and SM were texting.right up until she disapeared... Not to mention, most people have apps that automatically send photos to dropbox or cloud.

Am hoping that whatever evidence found leading to murder charges does not mean that her body cannot be recovered...

JMO

Yep. Like I said a long time ago, HCPD and other agencies have probably had a case against them from day one. BUT, they had to get ALL the evidence they could, cross every T, dot every I -- so that they could nail them to the wall in the end.

I just hope they do find Heather, so her family can lay her to rest.

And, that's exactly what the defense attorneys are hoping...that the Solicitor's Office will make a deal. As for the Solicitor, they are hoping SM or TM will roll over on the other and tell the tale.

My guess -- Sidney will cave and spill his guts for a plea bargain deal. And Tammy will go down hardest in the end.

Regarding finding Heather, I don't think they will have help from the Moorer's on that one. They have no decency, not one shred. I do hope something discovered on Friday will lead LE to Heather. She deserves to be found, they literally disposed of her like she's garbage, I have no doubt.

Sidney is a coward, he's going to do really well in prison, being someone's boyfriend.

No wonder LE never had a PC. They did a through job. Its only FEB and they already charged them with murder. Wow

I do not think murder charges can stem from LE finding a item of Heather's at their home. They would not show she was deceased. Has to be photos, or DNA/blood on their clothing or other items, etc...jMO

LE was digging in their yard when they were arrested. Maybe the dumb azz's burried the bloody clothes or other evidense, instead of washing/ burning/ dumping them. If you watch much tv, you see those methods don't always work, so tm came up with her own plan.
I just feel good that they seem to have something solid on them.

WOW, 464 people present here today!!! I've NEVER seen this many on a single thread.

Heather, keep leading the way so that those looking for you may bring you home and you can RIP, sweet girl!!! So many people, people who never met you, love you!

Thoughts and love to the Elvis family and to Heather's friends. Stay strong and know that people from across the globe are with you in thought, heart, and spirit!

May justice be swift and severe!!!

^j^ ^j^ ^j^ Heather ^j^ ^j^ ^j^

I think they are cocky and think they are smarter than everyone around them. Looking down their noses at the world. Seems like their arrogance , got them busted. Thank GOD!!!
<snipped>

Proverbs 16:18 - Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

I am STILL fuming over that 'Hope the Elvis people are happy now' comment. Wish I could comment on it.

:furious:

I am too, EGirl.

However, just by reading that thread of comments leads me to believe this is an elderly family member of TCM who doesn't quite grasp the internet (posting in all caps).....much less the seriousness of what's been going on with Heather. I mean, she even thought there were people hacking TCM's fb? Lawd. :facepalm: She couldn't even follow the fact that the other person posting the other night was a "friend" of TCM.......

Yes, it was way wrong & upsets me when I read it, but I do take it with a grain of salt considering the source.

The white truck had a quad cab, right? Did the red one? Several people have mentioned the Diane Zamora case. I'm now envisioning TM and SM galavanting about town that night, doing whatever they were doing to get the IE exposure charges, then luring Heather to the landing by saying SM was leaving his wife, Tammy hiding in the back seat of that truck until Heather climbed inside, thinking she was safe.......

I am so beyond angry right now! How can people murder someone and then go on and live their lives???? How can they laugh and play with their children? Plan vacations? AND taunt the victims family?? Hell, how can they fall asleep at night or look at themselves in the mirror?? It really pisses me off. How do they touch and hug their children with the same hands responsible for ending someone's life??? I hope when they close their eyes, all they see is Heather's face. I hope they are tormented in their sleep and thoughts. Such vile and disgusting people.

I get a huge Diane Zamora vibe from TM...

I really want to know who else in their lives/family helped to cover up this crime. And if it happened in the house, where were the children????? Did they pre-arrange for them to be elsewhere, and if so, what was the reason given?

I have wondered the same thing! I shudder to think what these kids could have seen/ heard. :( Really hope they were somewhere else ... Poor kids.

The white truck had a quad cab, right? Did the red one? Several people have mentioned the Diane Zamora case. I'm now envisioning TM and SM galavanting about town that night, doing whatever they were doing to get the IE exposure charges, then luring Heather to the landing by saying SM was leaving his wife, Tammy hiding in the back seat of that truck until Heather climbed inside, thinking she was safe.......

I was thinking of Diane Zamora too. I see some parallels.

*Shudder*

The gap between the kidnapping and murder charges...Were they waiting for DNA processing results? How long does that take these days? Waiting for any other results? Ballistics? Evaluation of computer information? Determine if items found on property belonged to Heather? Any ideas?

I do not think murder charges can stem from LE finding a item of Heather's at their home. They would not show she was deceased. Has to be photos, or DNA/blood on their clothing or other items, etc...jMO

BBM

I'm afraid of this. Given TCM's obsession with photography.

I only hope it leads to her demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member