SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm pretty sure TM bday is March 8.

Eta: anniversary and birthday one day apart.

So Tammy's anniversary could forever more be celebrated along with Tammy's birthday, making both celebrations bigger, more important...and all about Tammy.

In all the cases I have ever followed, that hiding spot for a dead body was the most clever I have ever heard.

From my recollection of the case, he climbed up to the top of a HOLLOW tree and dumped the bodies down into the tree trunk from the top. There were multiple victims and I really do not think that LE would have ever found them had he himself not told them where the bodies were. I think he even put the family pet down the tree if I remember it right or a young victim or something along those lines. There were multiple bodies I recall.

Anyway, it was really an incredible hiding spot. LE had to saw the tree down to get to the bodies.

There are not many trees like that out there. But in a forest, you could find a tree like that.

He probably knew how clever it was and couldn't help but tell LE where his hiding spot was out of pride.

So, Tammy and Sidney will be celebrating their wedding anniversary separated, behind bars.
I doubt if they would be able to express anything to each other, unless through their lawyers, correct?

IMOO.

:modstop:

Stop posting rumors about the cars. Stop posting the many different owners of the cars. The family is OFF LIMITS.

Also, if you don't have a link, don't post it.

Salem

I saw on OkieGranny's awesome timeline that SM was convicted of shoplifting. I've only been here a week or so and I don't recall reading about that. Has that been discussed further back? Are we allowed to discuss it here?

So, Tammy and Sidney will be celebrating their wedding anniversary separated, behind bars.
I doubt if they would be able to express anything to each other, unless through their lawyers, correct?

IMOO.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=15

Been researching Royal Caribbean ships tonight. We honeymooned on one in '97. I think Sidney and I might do this line again next year if we go away to celebrate our anniversary alone without the kids. (They're a lot nicer looking now than back in '97)

(in order to celebrate wedding 15 yr gonna go celebrate alone on cruise-1st was on RCCL)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=18
We were on our way out to sea. The last time we sailed out of the Port of Miami was for our honeymoon back in 1998.

Looking forward to more Wonder report. Our first cruise will be next January, just DS and myself.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=20

It's his birthday weekend and we had plans to go anyway. He wanted to do a 5K, but now he is doing the marathon instead. (

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=15

Been researching Royal Caribbean ships tonight. We honeymooned on one in '97. I think Sidney and I might do this line again next year if we go away to celebrate our anniversary alone without the kids. (They're a lot nicer looking now than back in '97)

(in order to celebrate wedding 15 yr gonna go celebrate alone on cruise-1st was on RCCL)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=18
We were on our way out to sea. The last time we sailed out of the Port of Miami was for our honeymoon back in 1998.

Looking forward to more Wonder report. Our first cruise will be next January, just DS and myself.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=20

It's his birthday weekend and we had plans to go anyway. He wanted to do a 5K, but now he is doing the marathon instead. (

What's odd is she mentions they honeymooned in 1997, and also honeymooned in 1998.
IMOO.

Can we start calling it the Chernobyl post? TM will definitely be dealing with the fallout for many years to come. She backed her attorney into ten different corners with this one little gem alone.

JMO, she was angry about being questioned about SM's involvement with HE in the first place and responded to the friend without realizing it would hang around to haunt her from her vast digital delete graveyard.

I gotta be honest... I had to look up what Chernobyl meant/was but it IS quite fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried my landline and I also got gibberish #s. OT: I had a man ho ex that cheated and I put a program on a phone that I purchased and let him use. It gave exact.... gps location. It drained the battery though. It sent any pics he sent or received, calls with time, texts sent and received. I was wondering if perhaps tm had this on sm phone. They have a ghost version and it's actual purpose is to keep up with your children. I'm sure it is 99% used to catch cheaters though. I was AMAZED by what this program could do. Technology has come so so far.
On a side note: okgrannie you are by far my fav sleuther on this wonderful site.

Any new news on the search? Is it possible that Heather is alive somewhere being held? I have been sort of following this case and all along when the mention of Heather being involved with a married man the wife came to mind. You don't get involved with married man but it is no reason for murder. I hope that Heather is still alive somewhere being held but it doesn't sound like it from everything that I have read. Prayers to her family.

Ya know, when a woman first finds out her husband has betrayed her, many emotions and thoughts go through her. Sometimes the thought of killing him, and/or the other woman will come to mind. And it's not like some women don't follow through with that thought, all you have to do is watch "Snapped" or "Deadly Women" to see of often is does happen. But most women, even if they have that thought at some point do not follow through with it. Most get their senses back and get rid of the cheater and find someone who is going to treat her like the princess she is.

Why risk your life, your freedom, your reputation to become a murderess and then keep the moron that started it all? Even if she got away with this one, Old Sidney probably would have found another HE down the line and TM would be right back in this same situation again. After all, once a cheater, always a cheater. IMO

The only problem with being in a tree, the skin does slip off as you decompose.

I was trying to catch up on the thread tonight and this was the last post I read before passing out with my phone still in my hand. I just woke up (it's 12:54am) after having a dream about that^^^^ very thing happening. I'm off to think happy thoughts and look at happy pics before sleep hits me again.

:) You're making me feel Old!! :)
That's ok, wisdom is good.....

I know what you mean, I knew exactly what Chernobyl was. I remember when it happened. And then I saw the post where someone had to look it up and I instantly aged about 30 years. <sigh>

Any new news on the search? Is it possible that Heather is alive somewhere being held? I have been sort of following this case and all along when the mention of Heather being involved with a married man the wife came to mind. You don't get involved with married man but it is no reason for murder. I hope that Heather is still alive somewhere being held but it doesn't sound like it from everything that I have read. Prayers to her family.

Apparently the police think she's deceased, they might have enough evidence to that affect, which is why the two M's were arrested for and booked for murder. The odds she's alive somewhere are slimmer and slimmer every day, unfortunately.

I hope in the future, because of this case, that girls think twice before getting involved with a married man. Sid might not be the only married man with an insane, crazy wife. IMO

I gotta be honest... I had to look up what Chernobyl meant/was but it IS quite fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! Has it really been that long ago? I was in HS sooooooo wow, yes, it really has been that long ago. Most days I feel like I am still in HS (until I see real high schoolers), right now I'm kinda feelin' old ;)

b b m
There is a reason LE arrested the M's for murder. ;)
They don't believe HE is alive.:moo:

Ya know, when a woman first finds out her husband has betrayed her, many emotions and thoughts go through her. Sometimes the thought of killing him, and/or the other woman will come to mind. And it's not like some women don't follow through with that thought, all you have to do is watch "Snapped" or "Deadly Women" to see of often is does happen. But most women, even if they have that thought at some point do not follow through with it. Most get their senses back and get rid of the cheater and find someone who is going to treat her like the princess she is.

Why risk your life, your freedom, your reputation to become a murderess and then keep the moron that started it all? Even if she got away with this one, Old Sidney probably would have found another HE down the line and TM would be right back in this same situation again. After all, once a cheater, always a cheater. IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OIXZxNPeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member