SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it is the heel and not the toes. Heel is easier to cover or hide.
I see clear into the right sandal. I see the inside of the shoe where foot should be. That looks like an orange flat sock or the bottom of the shoe.Jmo

One last question about it. Is that phone booth relatively close to Heathers apartment?

I'm not sure... but somebody posted a picture of the pay phone at the BP gas station right on the corner of Tidewater Rd (where they searched for several days and where the skeletal remains were found) which is VERY close to HE's apartment.

PS. If you can't tell, I've given a lot if thought to the locations of pay phones and apparently MB isn't lacking in that department... which is weird to me because I seriously didn't recall ever seeing one around ANYWHERE until the call from a pay phone was mentioned. I guess that just goes to show (and further prove) that people easily miss details if they don't know what they're looking for... OT/anyone ever see the basketball awareness test video? If not, Google it. It will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping Woebegone's post from last thread cause I think what she's saying about the p/c to BW makes a lot of sense and I hadn't thought of it this way before...(still don't know how to bring forward a post from another thread although I thought I read how to do it some time ago- can't figure out where):

Could sm and tm have gone to those locations where they did sex acts while taking pictures and then sent them to Heather after she arrived home from her date?
Seeing pics like that may have prompted Heather to react and lash out at sm thus the communications and private messages that ensued.

Also, if Heather was on the phone with BW and saw the pictures as they spoke, Heather may have reacted tearfully to seeing the pictures which is why she may have reiterated to BW that SM told her he intended to leave his wife. Even if Heather hadn't been with SM in a while, seeing pics like those still might be upsetting to her.

It could be that while in CA, TM read SM the riot act and made him prove his devotion to her the minute they returned to town. The original plan may have involved the posing for and sending the pictures but then the situation escalated quickly and exploded into murder.

Heather may have been planning to go to Florida with Sidney for his birthday. If TM got wind of their future plans, she may have gone into her enough is enough mode.

It may be like a perfect storm situation where the M's were away together for an extended time, Heather was keeping herself busy and went out with a friend on a date but was still looking forward to future plans she had with SM.
Then, to Heather's surprise, she's greated by pictures of the M's together in the same places she had been with SM. Heather may have gone a little crazy too as a result. Especially if she was looking forward to seeing SM again. It would be shocking imo.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Thanks Justice4Heather. Ive compiled both pay phone distances below (if I did it right) and even though this is just estimates and theories, I think it shows it is very possible that SM may have used a pay phone at some point to call Heather. Both phones are close enough to her apartment or his place to where he may have told her he had no vehicle and needed to be picked up.

The news video pay phone is at Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy which is roughly 10-14 minutes from Heathers apartment (depending on traffic and lights).

The closest pay phone to PTL is at peach tree grocery which is about 9 miles or around 11 minutes from the landing area and that phone is roughlyl 3-4 minutes from M's home

She's gonna need a lot of luck with that. Insanity is a legal term. It is very hard to plea insanity these days. Less than 1% who use the defense are successful.

The other thing is that her lawyers will have to prove it. Call in experts, etc. It won't fly with a jury. Too contrived.

Except... What if Sidney was lying to her all along - which alot of us believe anyway, especially me since I don't believe she had a bf like she posted she did. Say Sidney knew this woman made him and her children her entire life that everything revolved around them, that everything she did she did for them - no matter how controlling some of it may seem. Then maybe consider Sidney was telling her all kinds of things blaming Heather for everything and trying to paint a better picture of himself. Say he was constantly calling and texting Heather but telling Tammy it was actually Heather. Then consider maybe he'd text something that would prompt Heather to text him back something in return. Well what if he texted mean things that could have prompted an equally mean response right back to him, but maybe he deleted his texts and only showed his wife the ones back from Heather? That would make him look like the innocent one in Tammy's eyes and maybe lead Tammy to have even more animosity toward Heather. So in which case, if Tammy did go crazy and kill Heather bc she saw her & Sidney together, then bc of the things Sidney may have said he could have lended to her insanity and therefore giving the defense a reason to go for temporary insanity.

All hypothetical...

Hi, sorry but I assume you were asking about the phone I told you about at PTG? Right?

O/T Its been a long day and my mind is cluttered. LOL.

i googled the ptg and my goodness that is sooo close to SM/TM's home.

you really know your way around town. glad we could have your expertise here.

In this article:
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

Where SM gives this description:

In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

The incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, and was reported at 1:38 a.m.

The victim said he was able to run inside a nearby address, lock himself inside and wait for officers to arrive, the report said.

According to the report, the suspects were both white males, about 30, stood 5-8 to 5-9 and were in a white pickup truck.

One suspect had a heavy build, a slight beard and wore a baseball hat. The other had a medium build and wore a baseball hat.

Is what makes me think this is false because how could he have known any of this type of descriptive with the 2 guys in their truck? and potentially filed in advance in case there ever came the time when LE might do a more thorough investigation of their vehicles, and a weapon was used on HE..kinda a huge CYA in SM and TM planning. Unless I am missing something(that's certainly always possible) where there was more to it than listed in this article, it doesn't add up at all.

This is just ridiculous to me bc you can't tell somebody's height by that distance in the dark and inside a vehicle when you're in a vehicle in front of them.

A midget sitting in a booster seat behind a steering wheel could look 5-8 to 5-9 for crying out loud.

Except... What if Sidney was lying to her all along - which alot of us believe anyway, especially me since I don't believe she had a bf like she posted she did. Say Sidney knew this woman made him and her children her entire life that everything revolved around them, that everything she did she did for them - no matter how controlling some of it may seem. Then maybe consider Sidney was telling her all kinds of things blaming Heather for everything and trying to paint a better picture of himself. Say he was constantly calling and texting Heather but telling Tammy it was actually Heather. Then consider maybe he'd text something that would prompt Heather to text him back something in return. Well what if he texted mean things that could have prompted an equally mean response right back to him, but maybe he deleted his texts and only showed his wife the ones back from Heather? That would make him look like the innocent one in Tammy's eyes and maybe lead Tammy to have even more animosity toward Heather. So in which case, if Tammy did go crazy and kill Heather bc she saw her & Sidney together, then bc of the things Sidney may have said he could have lended to her insanity and therefore giving the defense a reason to go for temporary insanity.

All hypothetical...

the only way to use insanity if one has a severe mental illness and does not know right from wrong. in this case...she knows right from wrong and does not suffer from a SEVERE mental illness

i know this personally because i was the victim of a brutal attack and they too tried to use this defense and it did not wash, even though this person was on the psych ward i worked on. sorry. tmi

If some of the money they were allegedly getting was soon coming to an end (did I read that earlier? Or maybe it was speculation?) then maybe SM thought he had less to lose if he walked out on TM and officially took up with Heather.

This is just ridiculous to me bc you can't tell somebody's height by that distance in the dark and inside a vehicle when you're in a vehicle in front of them.

A midget sitting in a booster seat behind a steering wheel could look 5-8 to 5-9 for crying out loud.

There went my computer screen covered with ice water I spewed out laughing so hard :silly::floorlaugh:

In this article:
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

Where SM gives this description:

In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

The incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, and was reported at 1:38 a.m.

The victim said he was able to run inside a nearby address, lock himself inside and wait for officers to arrive, the report said.

According to the report, the suspects were both white males, about 30, stood 5-8 to 5-9 and were in a white pickup truck.

One suspect had a heavy build, a slight beard and wore a baseball hat. The other had a medium build and wore a baseball hat.

Is what makes me think this is false because how could he have known any of this type of descriptive with the 2 guys in their truck? and potentially filed in advance in case there ever came the time when LE might do a more thorough investigation of their vehicles, and a weapon was used on HE..kinda a huge CYA in SM and TM planning. Unless I am missing something(that's certainly always possible) where there was more to it than listed in this article, it doesn't add up at all.

Ummm, how in the world could he see how tall they were? They're sitting in a truck. Yeah, I'm calling BS

If some of the money they were allegedly getting was soon coming to an end (did I read that earlier? Or maybe it was speculation?) then maybe SM thought he had less to lose if he walked out on TM and officially took up with Heather.

Clu, I read this, too, (someone said the payouts stopped when she turned 40) but don't know if it was verified. But, it definitely does put a little spin on things, doesn't it?

Thanks Justice4Heather. Ive compiled both pay phone distances below (if I did it right) and even though this is just estimates and theories, I think it shows it is very possible that SM may have used a pay phone at some point to call Heather. Both phones are close enough to her apartment or his place to where he may have told her he had no vehicle and needed to be picked up.

The news video pay phone is at Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy which is roughly 10-14 minutes from Heathers apartment (depending on traffic and lights).

The closest pay phone to PTL is at peach tree grocery which is about 9 miles or around 11 minutes from the landing area and that phone is roughlyl 3-4 minutes from M's home

the payphone on King's hwy would have not been a phone he would have used for that purpose. I can say that CVS is the other closest place that would have a payphone. Kings hwy from the m's is not a walk that I would want to make, close to her apt but further for SM

Clu, I read this, too, but don't know if it was verified. But, it definitely does put a little spin on things, doesn't it?

Yeah, I am not 100% percent convinced that SM was lying about wanting to leave his wife for Heather, if only he had the *****. But got caught before he had a chance and then it was some sort of "Sophie's Choice" for lack of another comparison, i.e either be killed or kill Heather. But that is just one little tiny possibility in a sea of more likely ones, probably. JMo

Creepy! His old address is 1.2 miles from where I currently live :facepalm:

WOW

:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:

I bet you never knew you were living near a future murderer's old house.

Clu, I read this, too, (someone said the payouts stopped when she turned 40) but don't know if it was verified. But, it definitely does put a little spin on things, doesn't it?
I remember reading that too. It was a payout from when she had that lawnmower accident. I'll see if I can find where I read that.

the payphone at peach tree grocery is 9-11 min from HE apt.
The PTG payphone is about 3-4 minutes from PTL and 3-4 from M's home as well.

This... Right here...is a keeper!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

O/T I was thinking while washing my hair if I dyed it a blondish orange color and ended up in jail, after a couple weeks I would be going mad about my roots showing. just saying that some people that care about appearances may be going a little crazy right now not being able to touch up there roots or have photo shop to fix any pictures taken since arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member