SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that in this day and age I have nothing to hide. It is basically impossible to completely cover your tracks and erase any and all evidence of you doing anything nowadays.

I can't help but to think about very small things that help break the case wide open. Is it likely that the Ms didn't realize there was a camera at the substation close to their house? Is it likely that they didn't know about the camera on the pillar of the gate, posted above?

If one of these two cameras (or both) provided LE with the 'video surveillance' that they are talking about, then I cant help but to thank god for small miracles.

I have a feeling If not for whatever video evidence LE has, pinpointing the Ms would have been much harder. And convicting them would be more of a challenge than the one that already presents itself.

LE obviously has a 'smoking gun' that they feel proves HE was held against her will (kidnapping) and her life was taken at the landing.

My questions are as follows:

Does the video show the Ms coming in one car, or two?

Did HE arrive at the landing before or after (one or both of) them?

The timeline (when each of them arrived, when they left, how long they were there, etc).

And most importantly, do they have any proof, one way or another, that HE left the landing? If she left the landing, I think we can all come to the conclusion that it either a) wasn't on her own free will, or b) she was already deceased.

I know most if this won't come out until trial, but the fact remains that HE is still missing. We have those responsible behind bars, and I believe LE has the evidence it needs for a conviction. I feel the most important thing at this point is locating HE.

Since the HCPD has charged them both with identical charges, I think they feel like they believe theubcan get a conviction for both in a court of law.

I think in this particular case, there was a leader, and a follower. Why the DP wasn't put on the table to begin with blows my mind. First of all, if this doesn't qualify as a DP case in the state of SC, then what would?

Second of all, that would be my bargaining chip as the solicitor. If I were the solicitor, my conversation would be very basic, simple, yet very stern, and to the point.

I would tell them both the same thing :

If you tell me where to find HE, maybe we can cut you a deal.

Don't tell us, and if we have to find her on our own, or god forbid, we don't find her, we *will* kill you back.

But, I am obviously not LE, and I honestly feel like they have a good reason for approaching it the way they are.

I just want HE home...

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

PS - Sorry for the long post that jumped from subject to subject. Because of the amount of hours I am currently working, I really only get a little bit of time to read and catch up on posts. And I have even a smaller amount of time to reply. I wanted to get all that in there.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 Running Android 4.4.2 via Tapatalk Pro 4

Don't apologize and you got a lot of good info in that post for sure. Has me ready to go ride around today and see what other survelience I can find! !!!

And, you are correct! The statement referenced is being taken out of context. This is how rumors get started and it's difficult enough dealing with the facts.

PeterThomasFan wrote:

Paula Curuso reporting...

"Robinson is the third person in Horry... Horry County charged with murder in a missing persons case in less than a month. Sidney and Tammy Moorer were arrested and charged with murder in the Heather Elvis case. The couple was arrested after a search of their property. Investigators say they found DNA evidence in one of the Moorer's vehicles. The two will have a bond hearing March 17th."

Is this the statement you were referring to when you said it was taken out of context?
"Investigators say they found DNA evidence in one of the Moorer's vehicles. The two will have a bond hearing March 17th."
Your response was to a comment about reporters speculation so I'm a little confused which statement you were referring to. Trying to keep it all straight. Thank you for coming on and posting this must be a very difficult time for all of you.

PeterThomasFan wrote:

Paula Curuso reporting...

"Robinson is the third person in Horry... Horry County charged with murder in a missing persons case in less than a month. Sidney and Tammy Moorer were arrested and charged with murder in the Heather Elvis case. The couple was arrested after a search of their property. Investigators say they found DNA evidence in one of the Moorer's vehicles. The two will have a bond hearing March 17th."

Is this the statement you were referring to when you said it was taken out of context?
"Investigators say they found DNA evidence in one of the Moorer's vehicles. The two will have a bond hearing March 17th."
Your response was to a comment about reporters speculation so I'm a little confused which statement you were referring to. Trying to keep it all straight. Thank you for coming on and posting this must be a very difficult time for all of you.

That is the statement we were discussing last night. There is a bond hearing the 17th but LE has not reported anything about DNA evidence from the M's trucks.

*Snipped for brevity*

LE obviously has a 'smoking gun'
that they feel proves HE was held against her will (kidnapping) and her life was taken at the landing.

The timeline (when each of them arrived, when they left, how long they were there, etc).

And most importantly, do they have any proof, one way or another, that HE left the landing? If she left the landing, I think we can all come to the conclusion that it either a) wasn't on her own free will, or b) she was already deceased.

I know most if this won't come out until trial, but the fact remains that HE is still missing. We have those responsible behind bars, and I believe LE has the evidence it needs for a conviction. I feel the most important thing at this point is locating HE.

Since the HCPD has charged them both with identical charges, I think they feel like they believe they can get a conviction for both in a court of law.

I think in this particular case, there was a leader, and a follower. Why the DP wasn't put on the table to begin with blows my mind. First of all, if this doesn't qualify as a DP case in the state of SC, then what would?

Second of all, that would be my bargaining chip as the solicitor. If I were the solicitor, my conversation would be very basic, simple, yet very stern, and to the point.

Don't tell us, and if we have to find her on our own, or god forbid, we don't find her, we *will* kill you back.

But, I am obviously not LE, and I honestly feel like they have a good reason for approaching it the way they are.

I just want HE home...

-JL

PS - Sorry for the long post that jumped from subject to subject. Because of the amount of hours I am currently working, I really only get a little bit of time to read and catch up on posts. And I have even a smaller amount of time to reply. I wanted to get all that in there.

BBM--

Lt. Kegler said they will also continue to work with the solicitors office for the prosecution.

"I can tell you this isn't a case where we are looking for smoking gun, it was just the combination of evidence that was already there and the new evidence just added to that. So we don't have video of them killing her or anything along those lines," said Jimmy Richardson with the Horry County Solicitor's Office.

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:
Good morning, J4H!
I certainly hope today is the day.

That is the statement we were discussing last night. There is a bond hearing the 17th but LE has not reported anything about DNA evidence from the M's trucks.

My question regarding clarification was to Ladyhawkke who is a VI.
But Thank you for responding and
I have read up on everything and I'm aware that LE hasn't held any press conferences to release the statement I referenced. MSM does goof things sometimes but sometimes they get it right. I'm also keenly aware that today is the Ms anniversary and tomorrow is TM birthday and things have a way of being released around key dates. For example, on SM birthday the PR came out which gave us a list of people to look at. LE never held a press conference to say such, it just came out via the media and it didn't make it rumor just because it came out that way.
MSM last night reported (per PeterThomasFan post 625): "Investigators say they found DNA evidence in one of the Moorer's vehicles. The two will have a bond hearing March 17th."
They are specifically saying investigators say. If this is a misrepresentation, then MSM needs to retract.
The short of it is if ladyhawkke says this is not true then I'd give that a lot of weight. That's why I asked the question about clarification :)

My question regarding clarification was to Ladyhawkke who is a VI.
But Thank you for responding and
I have read up on everything and I'm aware that LE hasn't held any press conferences to release the statement I referenced. MSM does goof things sometimes but sometimes they get it right. I'm also keenly aware that today is the Ms anniversary and tomorrow is TM birthday and things have a way of being released around key dates. For example, on SM birthday the PR came out which gave us a list of people to look at. LE never held a press conference to say such, it just came out via the media and it didn't make it rumor just because it came out that way.
MSM last night reported (per PeterThomasFan post 625): "Investigators say they found DNA evidence in one of the Moorer's vehicles. The two will have a bond hearing March 17th."
They are specifically saying investigators say. If this is a misrepresentation, then MSM needs to retract.
The short of it is if ladyhawkke says this is not true then I'd give that a lot of weight. That's why I asked the question about clarification :)

Hey 1000000% understand that and I was trying to be a help as she and I were discussing it. Not trying to be a problem at all!

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:
Good morning, J4H!
I certainly hope today is the day.

Miracles happen everyday you know!!!!
I'm going back to PTL for a while today. I just want to look again with fresh eyes.

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

But maybe today will bring some good news or Heather home!

From your fingertips to God's ears!

I don't think they will find her unless they talk! And I don't see that happening!
Unless they let one of them go for that info!

I am glad that in this day and age I have nothing to hide. It is basically impossible to completely cover your tracks and erase any and all evidence of you doing anything nowadays.

I can't help but to think about very small things that help break the case wide open. Is it likely that the Ms didn't realize there was a camera at the substation close to their house? Is it likely that they didn't know about the camera on the pillar of the gate, posted above?

If one of these two cameras (or both) provided LE with the 'video surveillance' that they are talking about, then I cant help but to thank god for small miracles.

I have a feeling If not for whatever video evidence LE has, pinpointing the Ms would have been much harder. And convicting them would be more of a challenge than the one that already presents itself.

LE obviously has a 'smoking gun' that they feel proves HE was held against her will (kidnapping) and her life was taken at the landing.

Since the HCPD has charged them both with identical charges, I think they feel like they believe they can get a conviction for both in a court of law.

I just want HE home...

-JL

The warrants state that HE was killed at PTL so we can assume that LE believes that they can prove that she didn't leave alive.

From your fingertips to God's ears!

I don't think they will find her unless they talk! And I don't see that happening!
Unless they let one of them go for that info!

I'm going back out today to look at places I haven't. Just have faith and God will lead us.

I'm going back out today to look at places I haven't. Just have faith and God will lead us.

Please say a special prayer for beautiful Heather on my behalf while you are there. She is constantly on my mind and in my heart❤️

I hope the rain holds off for you today. At least it's warmed up a little.:woot:

Amen! If it rains it rains. But I found a couple places on Mill Pond Rd that I REALLY want to look at. The warmer temps will be a plus for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore