SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of young lady takes a pix of a reporter and gives the public the bird??? ESP. when family members are in jail for murder? JMOO

That's basically my theory in a nutshell. The only real logical explanation for SM to go to the hospital that night (because he wasn't actually shot or physically assaulted) was for anxiety/panic related issues. Why would a DETECTIVE follow up with him at the hospital? I just think it's entirely too coincidental that the home was searched a day later and LE seemed to know what they were looking for... That also would explain why TM looked shocked/confused in her mug shot...with an almost smirky "take your photo and enjoy it while it lasts fellas, because you ain't got nothin on me'" look on her face, while SM looked almost defeated... as if he knew it was coming and was relieved it was over.
JMO of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!

I thought it was the mom, but it turns out it was the sister who came out of the house and took a photo of the reporter who wanted to ask a question and then she flipped him off.

classy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Maybe the news channel should have hour special highlighting the missing persons in Horry County and doing something helpful. Geez what a WASTE of time. JMO

Please excuse me if i am posting this in the wrong place, but I get confused on which thread certain comments or questions should be posted on. Since this has to do with the search for HE, I think it may be okay for me to post it here. If not then please delete or move or whatever the mods do. I don't want to get into trouble. :)

In regards to finding HE, does anyone know if LE looked at the land that the Ms said they were buying in Florida in January around the time of the marathon? I remember seeing pictures of a pretty desolate landscape on TMs FB with all her posts about having a 'vacation home near WDW' with nothing around it and it just keeps coming back to my mind. I'm not saying that HE is there, but her missing items could be. JMO, MOO.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Edit due to it being March now and that marathon was no longer 'last month'

Hi Delta Dawn this is new to me. Do you have a link to the posts you are speaking of. Thanks for bringing this, at least to my attention.:goodpost:

Well...I learned from that interview that Sidney is a "lucky-go-happy" guy.

Wow.

Don't forget TM's "classmate" who never actually knew her but TM's pic is in her year book. Lol Information over load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not find the news video link. Just the story. Does anyone have a vid link? Thanks

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24880844/classmates-family-offer-insight-on-tammy-and-sidney-moorer

Classmates, family offer insight on Tammy and Sidney Moorer

An Horry County couple is charged with murder in a missing persons case that's lured national attention. Police say Sidney and Tammy Moorer killed Heather Elvis, even though her body has not been found.

From that article:

Jennifer Garrett also filed an assault report against William Caison on January 19. She said she was helping search for Heather Elvis near William Caison's property in January when he rushed toward her. "He raised a stick and was very close to me and said 'I'm going to. I don't care if you're a woman. I'm going to bash your "blanking" head in.'"

That's terrifying.

Did I miss something? Have they found HE? I thought they were still searching for her. :dunno:

LE said a while back they would search if new info came in...not sure they have any particular place to search otherwise, JMO.

LE said a while back they would search if new info came in...not sure they have any particular place to search otherwise, JMO.

Other than LE and where they are searching, there are a lot of friends and family who are out searching everyday. I think there will continue to be a search whether by LE or friends, family and concerned citizens until HE is home where she belongs. JMO
Where is Heather?????? :loveyou:

Hi Delta Dawn this is new to me. Do you have a link to the posts you are speaking of. Thanks for bringing this, at least to my attention.:goodpost:

It was on TMs FB page and unfortunately I did not screen shot her stuff because I didn't think ahead and realize her page would get shut down. Right around the time of the marathon in January, she begins posting that they need to just get out of SC because of the continued harassment and that they had been looking at land around the Orlando area. She then posted that they found land, she posted pictures of the land, and she posted that they got approved for the loan.She was asked if they were going to sell her 'dream house' and she replied that she would have both. Later on some of that information was deleted (like the ' yay we got approved!' comment) but the picture of the land was still there up until the page was shut down.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Please excuse me if i am posting this in the wrong place, but I get confused on which thread certain comments or questions should be posted on. Since this has to do with the search for HE, I think it may be okay for me to post it here. If not then please delete or move or whatever the mods do. I don't want to get into trouble. :)

In regards to finding HE, does anyone know if LE looked at the land that the Ms said they were buying in Florida in January around the time of the marathon? I remember seeing pictures of a pretty desolate landscape on TMs FB with all her posts about having a 'vacation home near WDW' with nothing around it and it just keeps coming back to my mind. I'm not saying that HE is there, but her missing items could be. JMO, MOO.

Edit due to it being March now and that marathon was no longer 'last month'

I think someone mentioned Clermont, FL, but I looked and couldn't find any land records there in their names. If someone has found something, hook me up!

I did find a post on the Disboards where TM was asking about housing prices in Celebration, FL, and said she and hubby had been thinking about buying there for a few years. I don't think anything came of it.

According to the arrest warrants, TM had a South Carolina drivers license, so I'm really curious how she was scoring Florida resident rates for her WDW trips, if that wasn't just more of her bluster. Ditto military discounts.

O/T Grand Jury indicted a creep for kidnapping and murdering Holly Bobo a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919