SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the payphone on King's hwy would have not been a phone he would have used for that purpose. I can say that CVS is the other closest place that would have a payphone. Kings hwy from the m's is not a walk that I would want to make, close to her apt but further for SM

it was quoted by a family member that HE received a phone call from a gas station and that the phone last pinged at PTL...i hope that helps in narrowing things down

So do you think that was a plan between SM and TM?

Or

Did TM throw out SM
And without SM ever knowing, Heather texted SM to come to PTL
SM called Heather from the payphone to pick him up and they went to PTL
TM intercepted the text from Heather, went to PTL and things went bad from there

Based on charges and the fact he didn't come forward immediately, I think it was the plan between them .. :(

So do you think that was a plan between SM and TM?

Or

Did TM throw out SM
And without SM ever knowing, Heather texted SM to come to PTL
SM called Heather from the payphone to pick him up and they went to PTL
TM intercepted the text from Heather, went to PTL and things went bad from there

For the bolded one above.
A lot of the theories are similar with slight variations in who may have done what so most likely one of the theories in past few weeks is pretty darn close to what happened. A few days ago, someone brought up a variation of this theory which could be close to what happened because it makes a couple things fit like the alleged break up. I dont necessarily think this is what happened but it is interesting theory.

Just a theory:

-Breakup happens and TM takes his phone and car keys and tells him to get out. SM leaves on foot and calls Heather during her date but she dont answer phone. Remember phone in lap in driving lesson picture.

-SM keeps calling and finally she answers after date drops her off. SM tells her he left his wife and is stuck without car or phone and needs a place to stay.

-HE calls roomate really upset at this news because of how drastic it is and she was not expecting anything like this after a nice evening out.

-HE finally agrees to pickup SM but does not want him at her place so they go to landing to talk.

-TM feels sorry for SM and goes looking for him. She finds him and her at landing area and goes balistic and ends up killing HE. SM does nothing to help HE and instead helps TM with getting rid of body.

my neighbor looked with me and said near 7th N. I can ride that way when I go to Surfside tomorrow and take a look and be sure.
I believe the payphone anybody would be looking for would be peach tree grocery anyway, JMO

That would be great if you could check, I don't remember seeing those buildings whenever I've gone to the post office on 6th Ave. North. Thanks!

That would be great if you could check, I don't remember seeing those buildings whenever I've gone to the post office on 6th Ave. North. Thanks!

maybe they were thinking further up maybe past kmart? idk for sure but i will ride kings hwy a little and see what i come up with. i will be coming from surfside, so thats a good ride. you never know.

what i have been thinking is that the news channel used a payphone as an example? i wish we knew more, we all do.

[modsnip]
How many numbers do you actually know? I can remember all my friends' phone numbers growing up so I have an excellent number memory but since the invention of speed dial or "favorites" I never have to dial numbers anymore. Without my cell, I could only dial a handful of people. Is HE's number something SM would have memorized?
I'm not sure.

[modsnip]
How many numbers do you actually know? I can remember all my friends phone numbers growing up so I have an excellent number memory but since the invention of speed dial or "favorites" I never have to dial numbers anymore. Without my cell, I could only dial a handful of people. Is HE's number something SM would have memorized?
I'm not sure.

there are days i dont remember my own number. JMO, if he really did care about her then maybe he did. wow, what a great question.:goodpost:

what i have been thinking is that the news channel used a payphone as an example? i wish we knew more, we all do.

Yeah. Its very possible the news team just used a convenient pay phone as an example. If they did that, it should be close to their news station I would think.

This is just ridiculous to me bc you can't tell somebody's height by that distance in the dark and inside a vehicle when you're in a vehicle in front of them.

A midget sitting in a booster seat behind a steering wheel could look 5-8 to 5-9 for crying out loud.
Yes, I think I just spewed my drink on that one! lol. This has totally had me hung up in the sheer silliness in it. Couple that with if someone was pointing a gun at me, I am not going to be studying minuet details either, but hi tailing my butt out away from the end of that gun. What could possibly be his purpose on a possible falsified report of this? I know its impossible to give a description of someones height with them sitting in a vehicle! So, according to SM, he was able to tell LE their height, facial features, clothing items, etc.. all while having the barrel of a shot gun pointed at him, knowing if he was, he would be shaking scared. I don't know...

Yes, I think I just spewed my drink on that one! lol. This has totally had me hung up in the sheer silliness in it. Couple that with if someone was pointing a gun at me, I am not going to be studying minuet details either, but hi tailing my butt out away from the end of that gun. What could possibly be his purpose on a possible falsified report of this? I know its impossible to give a description of someones height with them sitting in a vehicle! So, according to SM, he was able to tell LE their height, facial features, clothing items, etc.. all while having the barrel of a shot gun pointed at him, knowing if he was, he would be shaking scared. I don't know...

maybe we will see charges for false reports in the near future?

JMO, the search warrant and execution was too detailed to have been put together overnight, i.e due to SM's hospital visit. I do not believe he talked at all.

IIRC the search warrants were dated Feb14, but I need to look again to be sure-or maybe anyone else? I'm digging all my history trying to find a little piece of the puzzle I discounted a month ago.....I hate having to learn something new!!

IIRC the search warrants were dated Feb14, but I need to look again to be sure-or maybe anyone else? I'm digging all my history trying to find a little piece of the puzzle I discounted a month ago.....I hate having to learn something new!!

I do recall the Search and original arrest of both of the Ms happened very shortly after that last alleged shotgun pointing incident. It does seem like it was the very next day after the shotgun pointing episode. So I do think 1 day is about right.

Its almost like LE had enough of the fake reports too or they did get SM to talk during hospital interview.

I see the point trying to be made though. There were lots of agencies there. But wasnt that the 2nd search after they were already in jail. Didnt they go back to the house and do the moer thorough search with lots of vehicles.

Maybe the original arrest and search only had a couple vehicles where they were just charged with IE. Im too tired i guess to remember.

I do recall the Search and original arrest of both of the Ms happened very shortly after that last alleged shotgun pointing incident. It does seem like it was the very next day after the shotgun pointing episode. So I do think 1 day is about right.

Its almost like LE had enough of the fake reports too or they did get SM to talk during hospital interview.

I see the point trying to be made though. There were lots of agencies there. But wasnt that the 2nd search after they were already in jail. Didnt they go back to the house and do the moer thorough search with lots of vehicles.

Maybe the original arrest and search only had a couple vehicles where they were just charged with IE. Im too tired i guess to remember.

I'm hoping that nothing SM said was adding up bc TM wasn't there to coach him when he was hiding in the bathroom and in the hospital. He could get just a couple of words wrong and that's all they would need to put them where they both are right now. Where I hope they stay until they die, :jail:

I almost wonder if its not something more sinister fitting into the confines of their bigger plans/schemes in killing HE. It makes no sense, like completely unnecessary to just make up something like that if it didn't have a purpose for them in all this. I know without further details being released, were basically just all like reading tea leaves and its hard for me to try and think or guess thoughts and actions of these crazy people, SM and TM. But regardless, I do believe without a doubt, they are the right ones behind bars! JMHO.

I almost wonder if its not something more sinister fitting into the confines of their bigger plans/schemes in killing HE. It makes no sense, like completely unnecessary to just make up something like that if it didn't have a purpose for them in all this. I know without further details being released, were basically just all like reading tea leaves and its hard for me to try and think or guess thoughts and actions of these crazy people, SM and TM. But regardless, I do believe without a doubt, they are the right ones behind bars! JMHO.

I have said that maybe they got some kind of sick pleasure from it. JMO. Its been seen before. Lots of people who kill get some kind of weird sexual pleasure from it. Maybe they had such a need for control or to get rid of what they thought was ruining their fantasy life. Its completely sad and disgusting. And yes i also believe they have the right people behind bars as well.

I am still thinking that TM called and reported the car, JMO.
If not maybe someone who lived in a trailer by the landing?
[modsnip]?

I don't think the Moorer's would report the car because as soon as it was reported then someone would be alerted she was missing. They wouldn't know how often she talked to people and with her roommate being gone, it could be hours or a day before she could be noticed to be missing. My thought is someone in the water, someone else at the landing, or someone in the trailer. What confuses me greatly is that I swear I read in the previous report that LE noticed the car while he was patrolling the area. He saw it and drove around a bit and went back and it was still there. He ran the plates and that is when he went to Terry's. Why was this told and not that the call came in?

[modsnip]

I'm hoping as we get closer to the 17th and the bond hearing for the murder charges that SM or TM will say something or tell their lawyers to cut a deal. I would assume it would be more likely that SM would break under the pressure and I assume that TM would more likely be the one to pin it on the someone else, like throw SM under the bus to save herself and her "image". Goodness knows what she is thinking and how she feels knowing that anybody that knows her via Disney is finding out everything she doesn't want anybody to know. I hope Heather is found and brought home so that she and her family, friends, neighbors and supporters will rest a little easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks