SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture Tammy posted on her fb page, showed ekg leads plastered on his chest ... he looked intentionally pathetic. IIRC, she said something about catching the people who caused "this".
I have a screenshot of that, if I'm allowed to post it?
(also I saw no sign of his supposed "tammy" tattoo in that pic.)
Perhaps it was covered by his pants.. But makes me wonder if that whole tattoo thing was a drawn-on thing executed by TM's demented attempt to make it seem he worshipped her

I see they finally (3 years) arrested someone in the Holly Bobo disappearance (kidnapping & murder)

It just amazes me how after the long, long wait for answers in Holly's case, suddenly BAM - that case seemingly parallels this one. Beautiful, missing 20 year old; Kidnapping, murder charges; search of home - Holly still missing - possibility of others involved. Even a creepy, smiling mugshot. And over there, everyone is wondering about the evidence and how do they know Holly was murdered. Heather's and Holly's families have some tough days ahead. Prayers for all - peace, answers and justice.

Zach Adams - arrested for Holly's kidnapping & murder.

Attachments

• 24870941_BG1.jpg
    24870941_BG1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 54
It bugs me too. I freaking LOVE taking my kids to Disney World. One whackadoo murdering lawnmower freakshow comes along, and suddenly we all look cuckoo bananas. :facepalm:

I love Disney. Have I always been a 'Disney nut'? No. I didn't grow up going to theme parks, but I did like to watch movies and The Wide World of Disney on Sunday nights as a kid. I didn't go to WDW until I was an adult with kids of my own and I loved it. I loved the whimsy. The immersion into a story. The acceptance of being lost in imagination for a while. I loved being able to go somewhere with my kids who range in ages and to find that we all had something there we enjoyed. Life is serious and hard. I had a demanding career at the time I first started going to WDW and being in the so called 'Disney bubble' with my family would repair my spirit enough to go back to work and be serious again. I HATE that the Ms have tainted my happy spot and I LOATHE the fact that by association, all of us that enjoy Disney look like kooks now. :mad::banghead:

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have a screenshot of that, if I'm allowed to post it?
(also I saw no sign of his supposed "tammy" tattoo in that pic.)
Perhaps it was covered by his pants.. But makes me wonder if that whole tattoo thing was a drawn-on thing executed by TM's demented attempt to make it seem he worshipped her

You can post it in the parking lot and alert it and the mods will look at it.

That is true. I can't help feeling that figuring out the IE would help put a lot of this in place. It doesn't seem to fit in with anything else.

Maybe the IEs weren't before the calls to HE, but after,
like some kind of sick aphrodisiac.

I feel sick just writing that.

Even though it doesn't have to be proven in court ,what is the most likely motive for this case? Jealousy? To me that basically is the only thing I could come up with . I don't feel the jealousy (if that was it) was from SM. I think he was a player in regards to fooling around behind TM's back. I don't think HE played him. I always felt she was a romantic and wore her feelings on her sleeve. I sure would like to know more about SM in regards to his personality. Was he a possessive guy? a braggart? a good natured country boy? I'd like to know what occurred either during SM/TM last vacation or immediately afterwards that triggered this couple to commit this crime. Was Tammy the prime instigator in a well planned attack or did the circumstances of a meeting between Heather and Sidney just explode into a murder ?

I think it infuriated TM that Heather was so open about her relationship with SM. Once she started digging into Heather's social media, she saw what we saw. Can you imagine?! :burn: I can picture TM's anger & embarassment but I just can't make the leap from that to premeditated murder. I do think it was planned by both because of the IE charges and the 'I left my wife' lie but my mind just can't fathom how & why.

Attached is the payphone from the newscast. Located on N Kings Hwy across from National House of Pancakes.

Do we know how far from Heather's house this pay phone is?

I think our friendly other poster is going to find it too and she gave an estimate last night. Since you have the picture of it then can we guess how far it is from Heathers house?

And from the landing?

If the news people just chose a random phone booth then wouldnt this be close to the news station? Do we know the location of the news station?

It has to be either/or because of the way the news people did a closeup of it during that news broadcast. Its either random and near them OR the one they suspect was used that night.

I don't have a link for it but I recall reading that he was injured trying to hide from the gunmen and that's why he went to the hospital, I thought it said foot or ankle but maybe I just inferred that.

TGIFriday's bar would've still been open. He wouldn't have needed a key. There's also a late night Dunkin' Donuts on the opposite corner.

He could've just run inside wherever and thrown the deadbolt to lock himself in.

Motive...same since the beginning of time.. .moo mof course.
Wife mad because husband is screwing another woman.
I guarantee you the first murder back in cave man times was because the caveMAN left bones all over the cave or his wife knew he was sleeping with the caveWOMAN down the way. :D
:floorlaugh: and thus the first flower bouquet was made....

Hello everyone. I am back from my ride. I would first like to say that I think the rainy weather really helped me to slow down and notice even more than I had the one other time I went to look around and scope out the area. I am not sure how to post pictures or if I would have to share them in another thread, idk if I even know where to find the other threads as I am still learning.

Hello everyone. I am back from my ride. I would first like to say that I think the rainy weather really helped me to slow down and notice even more than I had the one other time I went to look around and scope out the area. I am not sure how to post pictures or if I would have to share them in another thread, idk if I even know where to find the other threads as I am still learning.

Justice,

I cannot help you with how to post your photos but here is the link to the parking lot thread. HTH and TY for taking the time to be our eyes on the ground Justice, it is really sweet of you and helpful for us! :loveyou:

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion (I hope this works, if not it is from the first page of this thread).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235812&page=75

What route do you think Heather took to PTL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, in regards to the route Heather may have taken, I believe she could have went from right her apartment complex and followed that to the end and made a left onto to Forestbrook rd and followed that to the end where there is a gas station and stoplight. She would have made a left and just a couple hundred yards down would have made a right. This takes you to the area where the Swing Bridge Park area is, where there is a landing at the waterway. You pass there and continue straight and end at PTL. I made that ride with traffic and lights in about 14 minutes.

Do we know how far from Heather's house this pay phone is?

I think our friendly other poster is going to find it too and she gave an estimate last night. Since you have the picture of it then can we guess how far it is from Heathers house?

And from the landing?

If the news people just chose a random phone booth then wouldnt this be close to the news station? Do we know the location of the news station?

It has to be either/or because of the way the news people did a closeup of it during that news broadcast. Its either random and near them OR the one they suspect was used that night.

I bet they shot this in one day/outing. Seeing as how they drove to ptl my bet it is a payphone they saw on the way from point a to point b and thought it would be a good shot to incorporate. Maybe their stopping point at lunch or gas even. Jmo I doubt the news knows the location of the payphone # but only know it was a payphone call. :)

please be patient as I have a few pages to catch up on and some posts to answer. I will gladly try to answer any questions asked. I am also expecting my kids home from school so I will try my best as quick as I can.

I bet they shot this in one day/outing. Seeing as how they drove to ptl my bet it is a payphone they saw on the way from point a to point b and thought it would be a good shot to incorporate. Maybe their stopping point at lunch or gas even. Jmo I doubt the news knows the location of the payphone # but only know it was a payphone call. :)

The payphone at the route I discussed would be another 4-5 minutes depending on her route, which we don't know for sure. LE probably has video from stores and other businesses which may have got a glimpse of her car. And that late I am safe to say that route wouldn't be busy.

Might be stock footage. Has anyone contacted the reporter to ask?

I found the location on google back when we couldn't talk about it. It is in the parking lot of what looks like a deserted or almost deserted strip mall. I will try to locate it again but it really looks like a random phone they took a video of and not connected to the case.

WHEW, tracking that particular payphone would take me another day or 2. Wow MB area is SO BIG! I did take photos of PTG the store and where the payphone is and I checked and got pics, right at the end of the M's road is the CVS I spoke of and they have NO payphone. It was very hard to not say anything to the older gentlemen, not saying names as I am only 85% who it was, out of the window of my bf's truck when we rode by.

I love Disney. Have I always been a 'Disney nut'? No. I didn't grow up going to theme parks, but I did like to watch movies and The Wide World of Disney on Sunday nights as a kid. I didn't go to WDW until I was an adult with kids of my own and I loved it. I loved the whimsy. The immersion into a story. The acceptance of being lost in imagination for a while. I loved being able to go somewhere with my kids who range in ages and to find that we all had something there we enjoyed. Life is serious and hard. I had a demanding career at the time I first started going to WDW and being in the so called 'Disney bubble' with my family would repair my spirit enough to go back to work and be serious again. I HATE that the Ms have tainted my happy spot and I LOATHE the fact that by association, all of us that enjoy Disney look like kooks now. :mad::banghead:

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

THIS. Thank you! :loveyou: I have been cowering since this has become somewhat of a focus. It's so frustrating to hear people making fun of their love for Disney. If I had the money, I would go WAY more often. I've only been once, and I was 18. It was the best vacation I have ever been on.

I know this post is slightly O/T, but I'm so happy to see someone stick up for Disney and wanted you to know you aren't alone.

Attached is the payphone from the newscast. Located on N Kings Hwy across from National House of Pancakes.

I knew it was a sign for a pancake house! That was what was really getting me, the sign in the background in the video that was posted!!!! WOW!

I wonder if there were calls on Heather's phone from that same, or other, pay phones? Maybe that was the way SM usually contacted her?

Doesn't make much sense to me, but I thought I would throw it out there.

The payphone I mentioned is less than 2 miles from the M's home. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member