SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this pulled up on my desktop, do I need to keep refreshing or will it automatically play when it starts? Sorry for being kinda dumb about these things ;)!

I have to refresh several times for a live stream

I have this pulled up on my desktop, do I need to keep refreshing or will it automatically play when it starts? Sorry for being kinda dumb about these things ;)!

:dunno: not sure. One would think they would have it up already to make sure it is working! :waitasec:

I think whoever has it live 1st should post as such, so the rest of us can refresh if necessary. :twocents:

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 9m
Moorer family and supporters present. About 2 dozen. Hearing set to start in 5 minutes. Doors locking as soon as Judge Johns enters.

:dunno: not sure. One would think they would have it up already to make sure it is working! :waitasec:

I think whoever has it live 1st should post as such, so the rest of us can refresh if necessary. :twocents:

Thank you!

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 48s

Extra security precautions taken today for hearing. No cell phones, locked doors, bomb sniffing dogs, extra officers. #HeatherElvis

Sorry and thanks for clarification, I thought he meant SM+TM. I always think of the others as Caisons!

so, his family, that was cut out of their life, is there? interesting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Wait. If no cell phones then how are some of these reporters tweeting?

:confused:

we just got a new TV & roku, I'm letting kids watch so they let me stay caught up here. lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. Can any locals please chime in and help? If the Ms put Heather in the water at PTL could the currents have pulled her into the ocean and washed her up at Bald Head? TIA for any ideas and/or insight.
I'm not sure about the currents, but the Intercoastal Waterway does dump on the west side of BHI. I find it hard to believe that anything floating would make it that far, though. There are so many inlets along the way. I'm backreading, but if someone hasn't answered the question about currents by the time I'm caught up, I'll call my Dad. He'll likely know.

ETA: Nevermind.

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews · 1m
The judge has taken the bench. Court to start. Follow along with us. #HeatherElvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc