DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bestill

profilepic109879_1.gif

:jail::jail::jail::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been learking here for months!!!!!!!!!! Soo happy that the bond was denied! :jail::judge:

:wagon: to Websleuths, mrsschmitty!

:gthanks: for joining us in Heather's thread. :seeya:

MyHorryNews
‏@MyHorryNews
Bond was denied in the case against Tammy and Sidney Moorer. They are charged in connection with missing Socastee... http://fb.me/2NpesFTJB

Bond denied...whew. I'm sure it's quite a relief for Heather's family!

Oh wow. Did he say why it was denied? Or his own reasons?

Marc Liverman‏@MarcLiverman·5 mins
Judge says due to seriousness of charges, nature of case, potential penalty, questions whether defendants will reappear in court. #YourNews

I hope someone is looking into the cops being called to the Moorers' house 39 times!

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 2m
State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

WTH????

What on earth???? Both of them obsessed and stalking the Elvis family????

Wonder if they'll get new charges added on (I'm way behind on this thread, it's moving so fast). These two are ... omg, the words I want to use will get me a TO real quick.

Sending comforting thoughts to the Elvis family and those who loved Heather.

I'm so glad that so many of us were right here on WS, together for this today!!! Thank you ALL! You all rock!

Lead them to you, Heather. The rest is falling into place!!!!

Questions...

1. Which car was seen leaving and returning that night?
2. Could they see if one or both of the Ms were in that car?
3. What happened bw the texts at the beginning of Nov and Dec 17th that caused those phones calls that night?
4. Where is heather?

I'm actually kind of surprised that there have been no outbursts in court. Like someone yelling, "Where is Heather!?"

my kids just heard that. more than once.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm actually kind of surprised that there have been no outbursts in court. Like someone yelling, "Where is Heather!?"

JMO, but perhaps they made a concerted effort to show the utmost restraint, as a reflection of Heather, in the face of such difficult conditions.

It's expected of them, and I know I would be hard-pressed not to as a parent seeking answers from the alleged murderer of my daughter whose body has yet to be recovered - and I am mere feet away from them!

The Elvis' instead obeyed the rules of courtroom decorum. as did their supporters, proving all those who predicted the opposite wrong.

This is a general statement, and I for one, am proud of them. As is the Sierra LaMar case, it just goes to show you that it can be done. Silent strength. Honestly, I don't know how they do it. They are TRULY amazing people!

:twocents:

#JusticeForHeather made some major progression today. I continue to :praying: for answers so she may #RestInPeace

#FindHeather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member