SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM was booked first, right? Maybe she wouldn't give up the key and LE had to call in a locksmith :eek:

Maybe SM was terrified and they tried to get info from him at that point. Also, they could get TM through the booking process before they bring in SM as to keep them from seeing one another at all in the booking area in J Reuben Long.

I know "innocent until proved guilty" but am kind of surprised that certain crimes even have bond hearings. I am guessing it is a right, to ask for bond, but IMO there was a zero percent chance of the M's getting it and now everyone knows more about their (alleged) deeds...JMO

Boy o boy was he ever a whimp! WHO let's their wife handcuff them to a bed every night for x6 months? That is freakin nuts!
The Ms were sicker than I ever imagined. IMOO

Agree. Trying to say this within the rules... How was she with him at his job, but schooling during the day? I can't see how it is possible to do both. I can think of many ways he could have still been cheating on her during the work day. Not saying with Heather, but others. Not sure he would after all this.

I'm finally all caught up, even though I haven't been downstairs yet to check out what's going on down there. I'll do that after my brain recovers from reading everything that I've read tonight.

One thing that keeps sticking out to me, is one thing that I think we keep getting hung up on and that is the quote about LE saying that Heather was kidnapped and murdered at PTL. I need to go back and look, because I don't know if this is a quote from a reporter or if this was from the police report. If it was from a reporter, then it possibly could have been interpreted wrong. If it is directly from the police report, then it is possible that is actually just a misuse of grammar and sentence structure. I have read many police report over the years, and they are not all created equal. Many officers have great writing skills, and it's evident in their reports. Just as many officers, though, do not have great writing skills, and it is also evident in the report. (Misuse of punctuation, poor sentence structure, etc.) I have been on quite a few cases that the report was as clear as mud until time for trial when the officer gave deposition or testified on the stand and cleared up what he had actually written.

IMO, I think that Heather WAS kidnapped from PTL, and that the murder did not actually happen on the ground at PTL. JMO but I think it (the murder) may have begun at PTL but ended somewhere speeding down the road. I speculate that SM was driving the truck, and Heather jumped in with her phone and her purse expecting to go for a ride with SM to talk. I also think that TM was lying in wait in the backseat and that Heather did not see her until after she was already in the truck and the truck was moving. Even more, I do not think that they shot her. It is my opinion that people who show off with guns are usually the people that don't actually use the guns. I also think that TM would have gotten satisfaction in having SM watch while she murdered Heather.

Several people have mentioned strangulation, but I think it was a little bit different, more like suffocation and asphyxiation. Plastic bags are actually very good murder weapons, especially in big strong hands that come at you from behind. They are also very easily disposed of. It could have been fast but not so fast that TM didn't get her 'revenge satisfaction' that I see her wanting. I can also imagine TM telling SMS to 'break her phone!' while she was busy with Heather.

I hate speculating. I hate throwing out new possibilities knowing that Heather has family here reading and what I say could give them more thought and in turn, more pain. I'm sorry. Please know I want her found. To come home. And I want these deceptive monsters to get exactly what is coming to them.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

The best thing for SM to do would be have his attorney ask for a plea deal for a lesser sentence and testify against TM. Otherwise they both are going to spend the rest of their life in prison. Somehow I feel he isnt the one that actually killed HE.

It's probable that they have evidence other than a purse or phone that makes them think that Heather was killed at PTL. It could be a lot of things like some kind of DNA, something she dropped, a piece of her clothing, etc. They only said they didn't find anything in the river, but they didn't say they didn't find anything at PTL.

I have always been confused by LE stating she was killed there and then TE driving her car home. Correct me on that, but I thought that was confirmed by the VI. He stated within 10-20 mins he knew something was wrong and we know he drove her car home. LE states she was killed there. This is why I don't think at that time they found anything because if they did, I don't think they would have let him drive it home. I hope they wouldn't have because that could hurt the prosecution.

Hoppy said LE said yes, they believe so. Also, in one of the articles someone posted their safety upon release if getting bond was was a concern. This was a reason why they didn't get it. Many reasons, but one of them.

So the shooting charges are likely true? I believed so from the start. It also sounds like the 39 calls was due to constant trespassing and harassment. I hope nothing was planted.

Forgive this potential groaner question:We now know the 1:30ish AM pay phone call was the first contact between SM and HE on 12/18, right? Do we have confirmation of any texts or calls on 12/17?

Agree. Trying to say this within the rules... How was she with him at his job, but schooling during the day? I can't see how it is possible to do both. I can think of many ways he could have still been cheating on her during the work day. Not saying with Heather, but others. Not sure he would after all this.

Maybe he was only allowed to take night jobs?

FWIW-When you homeschool, you don't have to do it during any specific hours. You don't even have to school for any set amount of hours. You just have to show that your children have learned what it is they need to learn for their specific age in your specific state. We homechooled our children at various times for various reasons (one year the only teacher available to DD was an emotional wreck-our daughter asked to be homeschooled that year). Some subjects were taught after one parent got home from work. The half year our son was homeschooled, he was finished with everything he needed to learn in a month and a half (it's so much faster with one rather than 30 in a class). He had 3 and a half months left of the school year to do whatever (in his case, we taught him programming and marine science).

Did SM tell his lawyer about his "probation"? TIA

The Solicitor says SM told about the 6 month agreement between him and TM:

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

He must have been desperate for a place to live. lol He is lucky she didnt pull a Lorena Bobbitt.

Which just about proves she was the one updating his FB page like has been speculated on all along.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Finding out about the handcuffed to the bed for 6 months makes is even more bizarre. She really did wear the pants in the family and he was whipped. There is part of me that wonders why he didn't just leave her, part of me wonders why she even wanted him anymore, and then part of me remembers all the women in abusive relationships that don't leave. I guess the same thing applies to men as they do women.

She seems to have had total control over him, which is why I still marvel over him having the gonads to have an affair on her. He had to know this was not going to turn out well. This friend of mine use to say SDNC. Stiff d***, no conscience. Sorry if I've violated rules with that or if I offend anyone. It certainly does pertain to this case though.

So the shooting charges are likely true? I believed so from the start. It also sounds like the 39 calls was due to constant trespassing and harassment. I hope nothing was planted.

JMO, I doubt anything was planted on the M's property, they had surveillance and obviously a history of not being rational with neighbors, tv reporters and searchers who were out walking the roads near their home.

I know it's been said before, but after reading the past many pages here it is really bothering me how much people keep trying to diminish Sidney's role in this. It doesn't matter how domineering his wife is, he is at least as involved as she is.

This case has gone off the deep end today. These people are slap a-- crazy! (And I don't use language like that often).

They are guilty as sin, no doubt. I just don't see how they killed Heather at PTL. I can't buy that. There wasn't time. I really think they took her home with them. And that makes me ask: Where were the kids? Oh geez...If I keep on this path, I will be put in a corner. And nobody puts baby...um....shefner, in a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo