SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at her social media profiles one thing jumps out - there seems to be an increase in activity from November onwards. Certainly HEs Tumblr account shows no activity from June until November this year and then from Dec onwards her posting is at an unprecedented rate. Do we know what was going on between June -Nov which would result in lack of posting? Or anything from November onwards which would result in an increase?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not quoting the whole thing but just so it's clear what post I'm talking about it's this one...

and I agree. I feel like that is extremely close to what happened. Which is why I keep saying I think she drove there on her own.
Ditto!
Driving there to meet someone is the only scenario that makes any sense.

Looking at her social media profiles one thing jumps out - there seems to be an increase in activity from November onwards. Certainly HEs Tumblr account shows no activity from June until November this year and then from Dec onwards her posting is at an unprecedented rate. Do we know what was going on between June -Nov which would result in lack of posting? Or anything from November onwards which would result in an increase?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

May-October is huge tourist season in MB. The weather and activites are great during those months as well. When I was 18-22 I spent a lot of time in MB during those months for those reasons. She was probably working a lot too since those are the biggest times for tourists.

the picture on her fb page posted 11/20/13 looks like it was taken by professional photographer, yet no name on photo. She is wearing a wedding band in this picture.
I still cannot shake the photography/modeling aspect. I think it is connected somehow.

I also saw pictures of her in a wedding dress on her twitter but thought it was some kind of photo shoot. I wondered a while back if there was a possibility she could be pregnant because she made a strange reference some months ago but I didn't see anything else that could indicate she was.

On a different subject, there is information being given on this site that has not been released by MSM nor LE.

I can not begin to imagine what you and your family are going through but know that my prayers are with you. Can the above info that was spoke of be forwarded to the police so they can review how the poster knew the info? Hopefully you guys will get answers very soon!

I had wondered about that as well. But if LE allowed the dad to drive the car off instead of impounding it to search for trace evidence, I have a feeling that they did not treat it as a crime scene. That would mean tire tracks, foot prints and signs of a scuffle might have been walked all over.

I can't understand allowing the dad to drive the car. That baffles me to no end.

Several years ago I worked at a company that was in a cul-de-sac of a dead end road. No houses for about 3/4 of a mile from the main road to our building. One morning when I came in just before shift change in the plant I saw a 7-8 year old car parked. It didn't belong to any of our employees that I knew of. I was the first one in the admin office and I called the plant - about 100 yds away - which had a 2 man night crew and asked if it belonged to any of them, knowing they usually parked next to the plant. It didn't belong to any of them and they didn't see it being parked. I called the police. They stated I shouldn't touch it and keep others away till a unit could arrive. The officers came, put on gloves, checked the plates to see if it was reported stolen. It wasn't. They dusted it for prints and then had it impounded. In short they treated it as suspicious and tried to get some evidence. This is a police dept not much bigger than MB. I never heard anymore about what became of the incident.

Why someone didn't do that here is beyond me.
Isn't this the same LE agency that notified Brittany Drexel's mother that bones were discovered without even waiting for any identification? They turned out to be from a 20 year old man..totally unprofessional judgement was used in the thought process imo. This may partially explain the things or lack of things they do.

Isn't this the same LE agency that notified Brittany Drexel's mother that bones were discovered without even waiting for any identification? They turned out to be from a 20 year old man..totally unprofessional judgement was used in the thought process imo. This may partially explain the things or lack of things they do.

We don't know how it was presented to BD's mom. It could have been, "Hey, just so you hear it from us first...we have no idea, but did find bones, they'll be sent off for testing..." in which case, kudos to LE.

or

It could have been something else. In which case, ugh. Not cool.

We don't know how it was presented to BD's mom. It could have been, "Hey, just so you hear it from us first...we have no idea, but did find bones, they'll be sent off for testing..." in which case, kudos to LE.

or

It could have been something else. In which case, ugh. Not cool.
My point was that there are other missing persons cases that are active yet she was notified...we didn't hear from anyone else except Ms. Drexel.

My point was that there are other missing persons cases that are active yet she was notified...we didn't hear from anyone else except Ms. Drexel.

Admittedly, I missed your point- and it's a point well made. :) I loosely follow BD case, but none of the others- is anyone aware of further notifications such as this?

I don't find it odd. I think it's a family that desperate to get the information out anyway they can. Craigslist is one way to keep it circulating.

I don't find it odd. I think it's a family that desperate to get the information out anyway they can. Craigslist is one way to keep it circulating.

I agree that it's not odd to see it in Craiglist, but what I find odd is the audience they target in the car/truck section.

wonder why it's posted in the cars/trucks/motorcycles section?
it looks like it was posted once on 12/22 then 3 times yesterday.

Interesting indeed. I think I recognize the 1st phone number from the FHE Facebook page. It also says "Our Facebook page" & is written in all caps (i've seen posts in all caps from TE in the past).

I wonder if there's a meaning behind 2015 Chevy listing on CL. They are leaving no stone unturned. Bless them.

Just thinking out loud.....
:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads