SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Just K. That picture is from the reenactment in Feb. We have a member here who videoed her trip to PTL early on. Now to find if their video captured these marks.

There were black pavement marks in a picture waaayy back at the beginning. I remember people commenting on it.

I was reading over some articles that I missed before and I'm presuming that this ex-bf was dismissed as a Person of Interest? I haven't read any other mention of him, yet.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

"In addition to Moorer, the report identifies an ex-boyfriend and former co-worker who, according to the report, is “possibly abusive,” “possibly violent,” and has said, "if she hides, he will find her."

Not by the defense probably...but with all LE seems to have been up to with checking phones, alibis, vehicles, etc...I feel certain he was checked out. No need to drag him into the public eye, probably. Of course, the defense may bring up him as an alternative one day, but if he is cleared, he is cleared. We probably won't hear anything about him again, before a trial, if then. JMO I have decided to give LE the benefit of the doubt in this case, after seeing all they have uncovered these past months.

Me too...but how coincidental that it was taken out on the same day Heather disappears. Hard to believe in coincidences where a suspected murder case is concerned.

If they took that money out to pair with savings on their safe, maybe they were putting it all together to have enough to start over somewhere under the radar, or is that too farfetched? FL wouldn't really be under the radar but Canada is another story.

To take $5000 in one shot is substantial, though. I wonder like some others do if that $5g was intended for a third party.

WAS the money taken out that day? I thought it was "sometime after" Dec. 17/18 but never specified.

I have been wondering if SM had a storage unit he rented for his business???
I once read that a woman paid on a storage unit by the year.
She had her murdered mother in a garbage can sealed tightly in the unit for years.
The only way the LE found the mother was the murderess forgot to pay for the unit and it was unlocked by the company.

Water will also cause all phone operations to cease.

I was pushed in a pool last summer & my phone was totally submerged – in my back pocket - I dried it off and it still worked and worked right away.

Same phone - I left my cell on the patio and it rained all night long. Dried my phone out and it still worked but took about a week.

My son forgot his cell was in his board shorts when he jumped in a lake. He swam for about 10 minutes when he finally realized it was in his pocket. It never worked again.

Maybe it depends on the phone and if it has a decent case?

I meant to ask this question after the bond hearing when folks were talking about the body protection they were wearing - why was it that during the first hearing they were shackled and in jail jumpsuits but in the second they were in civilian clothing with no shackles?
I think they thought they were going home after the bond hearing. :facepalm:

It's a good question, geevee, one I don't have an answer to though as I'm not familiar with the protocol in SC regarding defendants and appearing in court for a bond hearing. Maybe someone else can answer. Why were they not doning their orange jumpsuits and shackled as well?

Prove it? The M's attorney's said thatttt? How old are they..5?

Gosh, I hope the solicitor will have to prove everything she has alleged. I'm not five, but if I were on trial for murder and a number of things were alleged to deny me bond, I sure want them to "prove it." I think anyone would.

I know of too many cases of misconduct and malfeasance by prosecutors and police, deliberately lying about evidence, getting snitches to lie, fabricating and planting evidence, and generally conducting themselves like the criminals they are sworn to prosecute.

Although I am very aware that many people had the Moorers convicted before they were even fully charged or given a bond hearing, I do believe the solicitor (the State) must prove it. Even people on this forum can't make sense of the two-minute murder and clean up time line at PTL.

As a person who is trying very hard to retain some belief in the integrity of our system, I find it hard to convict these people in my mind, or on a page, no matter how strange they may seem, without hard evidence, of which, so far, I have seen or heard of none.

:eek: What mark on the roadway?

This is the first I've heard of this.

Toward the beginning of this case, a local (maybe CarolinaAsh or LadyHawkke - I forget) took video and pictures. There was a mark on the road that looked like a skid mark. Somebody said they didn't think it was and that it was from a vehicle going up on some moist ground and then onto the pavement where it left marks from their tires. Imo it still looked like skid marks to me, but then again I wasn't there so the picture could have been deceiving when viewing online instead of being there in real time.

Here is an even better picture of what I believe are skid marks and not wet tire marks.
divesearch.JPG

Just another angle (better) from 12/20/2014
http://www.carolinalive.com/uploadedImages/wpde/divesearch.JPG?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

My recollection is she texted Heather that she's had Sidney "followed" since Jan 2012. So something sparked her mistrust prior to Heather's relationship with SM. I would love to know if there are other women that are now coming forward.

... Or can't because they've been murdered.

I was pushed in a pool last summer & my phone was totally submerged – in my back pocket - I dried it off and it still worked and worked right away.

Same phone - I left my cell on the patio and it rained all night long. Dried my phone out and it still worked but took about a week.

My son forgot his cell was in his board shorts when he jumped in a lake. He swam for about 10 minutes when he finally realized it was in his pocket. It never worked again.

Maybe it depends on the phone and if it has a decent case?

:eek: I hope you have insurance on your mobile plan :scared:

Anyone know if the skid marks be tied to certain tires?

Hope so. I haven't seen these skid mark pics before. Surely the people that live close to PTL had to have heard some strange noises that night/early morning. It's hard to tell what they've been able to tell LE. JMO

I think they thought they were going home after the bond hearing. :facepalm:

It's a good question, geevee, one I don't have an answer to though as I'm not familiar with the protocol in SC regarding defendants and appearing in court for a bond hearing. Maybe someone else can answer. Why were they not doning their orange jumpsuits and shackled as well?

Maybe their hope does spring eternal, U.T. ;)

I thought that by the time of the first hearing LE already said they were putting a hold on them so even though bond would be set, they weren't leaving, and it seemed relatively sure they weren't going anywhere after the second hearing, so why did LE allow them to be in street clothes with no handcuffs/leg irons? Both had cameras in the room and plenty of attention on the proceedings so there must be some other reason, it just stuck out odd to me and wondered if similar happens in other cases (not that there are many there like this).

... Or can't because they've been murdered.

Tammy "came back" to Disboards after a three year absence in Sept of 2012. She had just take a last minute cruise--kind of like the last minute trip to CA in Nov/Dec

Did anyone go missing in that area in Sept of 2012? The cruise was September 9th-September 13th

I'd love to see that video of the pavement. Because, if the same marks are there, after these photos were taken, then we would know it was not wet tire marks.

:eek: I hope you have insurance on your mobile plan :scared:

Omgosh definitely! We all have iPhones. My son had a survivor case and I had a cutesy blingy case I got from VS. Now we all have Lifeproof, thank goodness.

Heather's case... Was it encrusted with rhinestones? I'm trying to remember the pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste