SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If TM wasn't aware that SM called HRE from the payphone then HRE called his cell phone which was in TM's possession...you have the catalyst. From that moment on...things could have spiraled into a murderous rampage. TM would have been outraged knowing HRE was back in the picture after all the "preventative measures" taken by her to keep SM away. Big time motive.

what if SM didn't realize that TM was sending those extremely troubling photos to Heather ( and i'm not sure or just can't remember anymore if they were sent way before the murder meaning weeks, days as oppose to the night she was on her date) and realized it and got angry at TM making TM super angry and jealous, etc...she then throws him out of the car and he calls Heather from the phone booth...1) to apologize for the photos 2) to say he has had it and wants to leave his wife?

imo...she sent them from broadway at the beach that night, just to piss Heather off or at least to try too

oh my mind just won't stop...

A few random thoughts.....OK, not random because I have been giving this a lot of thought :). After yesterday, we know that TM has not been exactly honest and she tends to embellish. I think that her post on FB stating that SM only had 3 encounters with Heather in her car was just a way to publicly diminish their relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if SM and Heather actually had a "relationship" until TM found out. Sorry if this has already been discussed upthread. I am having a hard time keeping up! Also, given the revelation yesterday that TM was collecting information about the E family, it wouldn't surprise me at all if TM knew that Heather was on a date. Perhaps, TM thought that would be the perfect time to follow through with her "plan" and have Heather's date take the fall. TM didn't anticipate that technology would point to them instead of Heather's new "guy".

In addition, I have noticed there have been questions about the amount of evidence that LE has for this case. I can share with you what my personal experience has been going through a murder trial recently. In my experience, LE was talking to the family on a daily basis and sharing what evidence they had collected and what evidence they were in the process of gathering. Only a smidgen of the evidence was released publicly before trial. LE and the family became very bonded and developed a close relationship that has persisted since the trial. I imagine that may be the case for the E family. My guess would be that the E family knew the State's evidence yesterday and there were, most likely, no big surprises.

Where are you sweet Heather? There are so many people that are looking for you and want you home.

justice4heather. Did you see a camera at the Kangaroo gas station where TM called Heather from?

I'm just wondering if he was by himself when he called her from that payphone.

Oslo, I am super duper tired, but you mean SM right? Or do you think she called hersome other time from this payphone?

A few random thoughts.....OK, not random because I have been giving this a lot of thought :). After yesterday, we know that TM has not been exactly honest and she tends to embellish. I think that her post on FB stating that SM only had 3 encounters with Heather in her car was just a way to publicly diminish their relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if SM and Heather actually had a "relationship" until TM found out. Sorry if this has already been discussed upthread. I am having a hard time keeping up! Also, given the revelation yesterday that TM was collecting information about the E family, it wouldn't surprise me at all if TM knew that Heather was on a date. Perhaps, TM thought that would be the perfect time to follow through with her "plan" and have Heather's date take the fall. TM didn't anticipate that technology would point to them instead of Heather's new "guy".

In addition, I have noticed there have been questions about the amount of evidence that LE has for this case. I can share with you what my personal experience has been going through a murder trial recently. In my experience, LE was talking to the family on a daily basis and sharing what evidence they had collected and what evidence they were in the process of gathering. Only a smidgen of the evidence was released publicly before trial. LE and the family became very bonded and developed a close relationship that has persisted since the trial. I imagine that may be the case for the E family. My guess would be that the E family knew the State's evidence yesterday and there were, most likely, no big surprises.

Where are you sweet Heather? There are so many people that are looking for you and want you home.

You couldn't have said that better, keeping the family up to date, also helps mentally and emotionally prepare them for whats ahead. Not that it helps in all cases but LE want the best for the Heather's family at this time. Awesome post.

I know this was not directed at me, but the pay phone is on the Seaboard side of the Kangaroo express and the front door and gas pumps are on the 10th Av N side. In the attached picture, the camera shooting the google pictures is on Seaboard and 10th is to the right. I don't see anything that specifically looks like a camera, except on the front right of the building. But it could just be a light.

ETA: There is a Sonic just opposite with the address of 1930 Joe White Ave/10th ave N, but I think it is too far back in the parking lot to get anything if it had any surveillance cameras. And the building on the side where the payphone was had no occupants in May 2013. It may still be empty.

Jumping off this response, here is a up close "google guy" look at this Kangaroo Express at 10th and Seaboard (survellience camera on corner of building pointed at payphone) here is where Heather's receipt is most likely from, do we have a time on the receipt? Does it coincide with phone attempts? SM could have called her from here to come get him, leaving message I'm here left my wife, can I come to you or can you come get me. (TM has his phone)

Attachments

• 1395198026803.jpg
    1395198026803.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 112
yes tilted kilt is celebrity circle, which is broadway, the other address is in conway. I think those are the locations for the IE charges which are the pictures sent to Heather from TM. Yuck.

I keep asking and never get an answer to this question. Has it been proven that TM and or SM sent pictures of themselves having sex to heather? This keeps getting posted like it is fact and maybe it is but I just want to see where that comes from since the IE description I read said it came from SM confessing to sex in his vehicle with TM but no mention of pictures.

Can someone post a link to where I can see this actually happened or is this just an opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what if SM didn't realize that TM was sending those extremely troubling photos to Heather ( and i'm not sure or just can't remember anymore if they were sent way before the murder meaning weeks, days as oppose to the night she was on her date) and realized it and got angry at TM making TM super angry and jealous, etc...she then throws him out of the car and he calls Heather from the phone booth...1) to apologize for the photos 2) to say he has had it and wants to leave his wife?

oh my mind just won't stop...
I think it could have been something along those lines actually.

Not sure exactly when the photos were sent to HRE, but had to be that night or early next morning since the incidents of IE were on the 17th and 18th.

Just wondering if TM actually stated anywhere that it was a PI following SM or if she just stated he was being followed and it's being inferred that it was a PI?

I would maybe even add that TM version of "following" could include:
- she following him herself
- tracking his cell phone usage
- having friends / relatives verify his whereabouts

Or, maybe she was lying when she texted that and was using it as a scare tactic.

she did mention on the DisBlogs posts "having to go to work w/Sidney" that was sometime over the summer.

He looked like a little boy. Peter Pan haircut, pouting, Mickey tie, wrinkled shirt, shaved off his long pork chop sideburns and his skeevy goatee.

He also looked heavily sedated.

He definitely looked sedated. Remember OJs sedated look the first day of his trial?

Finally caught up...

I just keep going back to the initial call from Sid. I find it very uncanny that the call accured just as she gets off her date. Ehhh...coincidence?

Had not thought about that but I think. You are right. HE was being followed that night IMO

I keep asking and never get an answer to this question. Has it been proven that TM and or SM sent pictures of themselves having sex to heather? This keeps getting posted like it is fact and maybe it is but I just want to see where that comes from since the IE description I read said it came from SM confessing to sex in his vehicle with TM but no mention of pictures.

Can someone post a link to where I can see this actually happened or is this just an opinion?

I have the feeling it's evidence from an ongoing investigation & therefore won't be revealed until trial..I have a feeling there's LOTS more coming..blechhh

Okay, did LE state that the payphone calls the nite/morning Heather disappeared come from the payphone at 10th and Seaboard?
This is within 5 min of Heather's apt but it is a 15-20 minute ride way out of the way from the M's home and PTL.

I am also wondering the time of this call. This area is within a 5 minute drive to heather's apartment but is closer to a 15-20 minute drive to the M's home and PTL. I don't think this is the phone used to call HE in those early morning calls.

That's my question. If this is the pay phone, he drove/was dropped off to call her from a place that's minutes from her home, then went back to his home, and to PTL from there?

This makes no sense.

I am also wondering the time of this call. This area is within a 5 minute drive to heather's apartment but is closer to a 15-20 minute drive to the M's home and PTL. I don't think this is the phone used to call HE in those early morning calls.

It could be if they were following her...big coincidence that he called just after she was dropped off from her date.

He definitely looked sedated. Remember OJs sedated look the first day of his trial?

Originally Posted by Just K
He looked like a little boy. Peter Pan haircut, pouting, Mickey tie, wrinkled shirt, shaved off his long pork chop sideburns and his skeevy goatee.

He also looked heavily sedated.

When I saw SM yesterday it made me laugh. When I went through a bad divorce with an abusive ex my brother told me something after court one day. My ex appeared at the court shaved clean cut. He said that's what all pieces of C**p do because they think it makes them look like young innocent boys in front of judges. He said don't worry judges always know they just shaved to look good in court because they can see the white out lines where the beard/mustache used to be. So when SM came to court that's the first thing that stood out to me. The 2nd was the mickey tie :floorlaugh:

Jumping off this response, here is a up close "google guy" look at this Kangaroo Express at 10th and Seaboard (survellience camera on corner of building pointed at payphone) here is where Heather's receipt is most likely from, do we have a time on the receipt? Does it coincide with phone attempts? SM could have called her from here to come get him, leaving message I'm here left my wife, can I come to you or can you come get me. (TM has his phone)

how eery that the other M car is red and looks just like that...eww this whole case is becoming creepier by the minute...

Thank you for that insight. So sorry you had to go through a murder trial. The emotional toll is difficult regardless, but being somewhat prepared to hear what is coming takes the "kick in the gut and take your breath away" blow out of the court room experience for the family. I do hope LE and the State prepare them if possible.

That's my question. If this is the pay phone, he drove/was dropped off to call her from a place that's minutes from her home, then went back to his home, and to PTL from there?

This makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense (to me anyway)...

They follow her, see she's dropped off, call her from a nearby phone. Sid says he's leaving his wife, tries to convince Heather to meet him, she says no. They go home...she calls back and they agree to meet at PTL.

Someone posted a link at the end of the last thread that is where people are getting it from. Here is what I gather, right away SM tells LE about the sex in the car in hopes to prove an alibi...maybe. It sounds like later down the road it is discovered some sex texts were sent heather from Tammy. They both involve these two having sex, but the act of sending sexual act pictures is not IE. The charge is actually, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent." What I read was they initially weren't going to charge them, but when they saw they sent her pictures it showed rage and she was scared, so they did after the fact.

But again, to me this makes no sense. The pictures have nothing to do with the IE. Charge them with, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent. The IE charges will not stick unless they have video. I think the thought process is so flawed and I pray this is not how they speak or act about the murder or kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau