SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't they be security conscious? Their daughter was arrested for murder, in a case that generated a huge, angry mob. LE even said they believe the Moorers' car was shot at, and one reason they shouldn't get bail is because the community will react violently.

That's what I'm saying...I totally understand them being security-conscious NOW. It definitely makes sense with what's going on. I would likely be the same way (not sure I'd be flipping people off or anything though- I probably wouldn't even answer the door at all to avoid confrontation). But it just seems odd to me how they seemed to be like that before any of the Heather stuff happened, which is why I mentioned the property dispute from back in 2011. I'd much rather call the cops and let them deal with it than get slapped with assault charges. IMO of course.

What really amazes me about all this is that this person had time to whip out the "fancy" camera, as opposed to what most people would do...grab your cell phone (because it's usually close by) and commence to snapping pics with it. Weirddd.

Do these people sit around with their good camera always handy or what? And "about 100 no trespassing signs" around the property? What the...?

All IMO of course.

Looks like TMs sister

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

:facepalm: That family is ALWAYS taking pictures! Oh the Drama :panic:

this family is cracking under the pressure caused by their daughter and son in law. They have the responsibility of raising 3 children who I'm sure are not being home schooled at this point in time. That alone can be a handful.
They could avoid all this by having a spokesperson make a public statement to which they will not be making any statements at all to the media and to respect their privacy. This circus will continue as they go about any business in town and in the public eye. Mr Caison seems to have a short fuse as demonstrated by earlier incidents involving a neighbor and later on searchers looking for Heather/evidence.

I was pretty sure that's who it was, but I wasn't sure we were allowed to mention their name and/or relation. Thanks.

I'm not sure Im guessing but it looks just like TM... She was the one with the cane at the bond hearing I believe.

I'm not sure Im guessing but it looks just like TM... She was the one with the cane at the bond hearing I believe.

I think you're right...there's definitely quite a resemblance there.

I think you're right...there's definitely quite a resemblance there.

Watch that video that was posted about the M's leaving the bond hearing... That woman was the first one out the door during that footage n I swear she looked just like TM... She had a cane.

IMO...TM would not want Heather to be left anyplace with meaning to her. More likely, she treated her body like trash, sad to say...jmo

I think this is great insight into the mind of tm. Sm may have been the one to do it but tm would tell him where. The hunting trails and golf cart trails/4 wheel trails can go to marshes ect or dumpsters that sm worked for. Example, tk trash? A contractor knows places to dispose of large trash like old toilets, ripped off roofs... I know we've said the Ms didn't have a trash pickup but had to take their own trash off. Justice4 Heather even spoke to the ladies of dump sites and they were clueless about cameras. This could be a real possibility to me if she isn't in the river. I thought she was and now think that's off the table for me because of time. Le said they used sonar ultrasound. The pictures of these are in such detail I don't think they could've missed her. Praying they find her.

I can certainly understand that they wouldn't want reporters on their property right now (and that's totally within their rights), BUT it just bothers me that they seem so security-conscious and apparently always have. It brings me back to the property dispute from awhile back, and I just wonder why it was worth getting into legal trouble over something so simple. I personally would've just called the cops and let them handle it, rather than getting into a scuffle and getting myself in trouble. IMO of course.
Seems to be part of the entire family dynamic...they are quite possessive about their things. I don't see it as having anything to hide, but the need for control and they are willing to get physical about it. I think I see a theme here.

Shoooooooooot, by the time I'm done telling my tale...the camera added 20lbs, clothes another 30, shoes an additional 5, and throw my purse over my shoulder for that added 10lbs!

I'm 5'6" and when all is said and done, take off the excess above...I weigh what I weigh!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank Gawd! I thought that I was the only one.

Thank you so much! So what does that mean since Tammy's is disposed but Sidney's isn't?

That SM still faces the charges. Which might just mean that TM has a better attorney than SM has. Or it might mean that since TM admitted it then he gets the charges. IRHNI

IIRC disposed just means she had a bond hearing and paid the bond. SM didn't pay the bond, so his charges aren't listed as disposed. This was many threads ago when they were first charged.

Disposed means the charges are dealt with. It means a plea deal, a guilty plea, charges were dropped or something of that nature. Disposed means the charges are done and taken care of and they no longer need to be addressed. Paying bond simply means they let you go (if you get bonded out by the judge) to later come back to deal with them and they still exist.

I disagree, the height and weight difference is substantial regardless if there some think there is a discrepancy in HRE's weight, especially if you are considering overpowering and killing someone in a relatively short amount of time. It is what it is.

I TOTALLY agree Dee. You are talking about more than 2xs the size and 8" taller. The arm reach alone would win the fight. This is like an adult combating a child. Imo I have No doubt she could overtake her in one minute and have 2 minutes to spare.

Why would they drop the charges?

1. Not enough evidence. They have to prove the iE occurred. If Sidney said it didn't happen after the fact or just him saying so, the prosecution still has to prove their case against Tammy and Sidney. They need evidence.
2. Plea agreement
3. Defendant could talk and other charges are dropped. Not sure here it would matter because they will be in for life.
4. The arrest warrant or something was invalid, done wrong, or under false pretense. I have seen this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME