SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just jumped out at me. The video, from the business close to the landing, may explain the time difference in MPH between the residential and the business videos. If either video shows that they lingered by the side of the road, waiting to see Heather's arrival, then sped off as soon as they saw headlights and heard/saw an incoming call ...if the phone went with the driver in the truck to PTL...one of those videos may have much more detail. Some of those rural businesses also have flood lights.

Also, if SM or TM brought their cell phone with them, LE could have GPS of the phone leaving the Moorer house AND arriving at PTL.

Even MORE proof, at least to me, that one of them or both of them was in that truck.

I agree completely that they're both capable of something that depraved, but the only part that gives me pause is an active reenactment with HRE as witness. Sorry if this next part fits better downstairs, but there's a photo of TM from when she looks to be ~20 years old in a crop top (much like TK uniforms) and she's sucking in, even back then. If she were remotely insecure at that size/age and has shown to be insecure about her weight now (from comments on disboard.. blaming Sidney's cooking, incidentally)... it's hard for me to imagine her exposing herself in such a manner in front of someone who had become an object of her obsession and jealousy (IMO), but the alternative to that would imply only one of them would have the IE charges.. I dunno. I'm struggling pretty hard to get into their heads, but I'm also sorta verrrryyy grateful for that.

I agree! You can only photoshop pictures, not a real object! Or someones vision.

Didn't a local say that the red truck was back at the M compound? If Heather was killed in that truck, LE would NOT release it back to the family. Am I getting trucks mixed up?

Didn't a local say that the red truck was back at the M compound? If Heather was killed in that truck, LE would NOT release it back to the family. Am I getting trucks mixed up?

She may not have been killed in that truck but the person who killed her could've arrived at PTL in that truck.

Yes a local said red truck is back at the compound. The prosecutor said they have the black truck on tape during the times they set forth, no mention of the red truck. I am willing to gamble that they also have the red truck on video that night.

Maybe Heather's phone call to BW was so short, relatively, as she was awaiting a call back from SM. While she waited, she was on Tumblr and other sites.

IMO, she posted on tumblr herself. The posts are nothing TM would have posted, IMO, they fit Heather's prior months of posts, and her "style" not to mention, happened within an hour or so of physically being dropped off at her home and her phone GPS places her calls from there until she we t to PTL. All of that is clear to me. She was in possesion of her phone until she arrived at PTL at least. JMO and what LE is showing.

JMO

Also, I too am surprised the judge would allow young children into the hearing. I hope the state is dealing with that issue and removing or has removed them from any persons who found that appropriate.

(rsbm)

Actually, I seem to recall that LE has said that they do not know how exactly Heather was killed. That being the case, they do not have any direct evidence of her murder whatsoever (or perhaps they just do not understand what 'direct evidence' means).

IMO: Without a body, LE will not back themselves into a corner exposing a "how" theory that defense can wiggle its way out of. At this point in case they have evidence to support she is no longer alive and will not elaborate on a cause of death until further evidence becomes available/released.

I hope they do have Heather on surveillance in her car driving to PTL and are not depending on her phone's GPS. The 4 minute or less window for kidnapping and murder is unbelievable.

My Google maps say July 2012, so if your mobile has the same maps as my computer maps, they are probably too old.

Thank you, I was going to check this morning and see what it said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so sure LE will pursue the theory that Heather was murdered at PTL. That may have been their theory until all video received to date had been reviewed. The landing may be the actual start of the series of crimes against Heather instead, with murder site unknown, IMO. In a case without victim's body, LE obviously can't know everything. JMO

Not so sure LE will pursue the theory that Heather was murdered at PTL. That may have been their theory until all video received to date had been reviewed. The landing may be the actual start of the series of crimes against Heather instead, with murder site unknown, IMO. In a case without victim's body, LE obviously can't know everything. JMO
But the arrest warrants were specific on the location of the kidnap and murder charges. How can they distance themselves from it?

Disposed doesn't mean dropped. They are not always the same thing. Disposed, in a legal sense, means that a judge has read and maybe also ruled on it. The ie charges may show as disposed but they weren't dropped as they're being referenced in the criminal trial.

Note that when you look up a sex offenders case history, sometimes you'll see things that are disposed but those same things are sometimes evidence that keeps these RSOs on the registry, therefore they can't be something that has been "dropped".

I find it interesting that, after an hour, she had reason to believe that she could reach SM at that pay phone. That, combined with the short tearful call to her friend, makes me suspect that she was waiting for SM to call her back.

In other words, after the first call, SM may have said that he was going back to the house for a few things ...I will call you back and you can pick me up. She made that quick distressed call to her friend...then waited to hear from him again. After an hour, she tries the phone booth. Increasingly worried, she takes the risk to repeatedly call his cell. Finally he answers. And she leaves for the Landing.

IMO There are only two reasons to call that phone booth an hour later in the middle of the night: one, if they had used it as a point of contact with each other since TM took his phone...or if he told her to wait for another call. After an hour, she is nervous and tries to call him.

Whatever he told her, in addition to leaving his wife, etc....had some kind of urgency about it that caused a fearful Heather to take the risk to call his cell. That is interesting too.

One question for those of you who have read Heather's social media postings from that night (I have not)...if SM and TM had had a huge blowup that night...and TM was already "stalking" Heather online....after SM left the house, wouldn't it be likely that TM went on Heathers Tumblr etc to see what she could find? Would Heathers postings, even if they were posted BEFORE she knew SM had left...have added to TM's rage?

I am not asking for details if not allowed on this thread...just opinions on how TM might have reacted to them. Please delete, Mods, if question is inappropriate.

ITA. Remember the text that TM sent Heather:

Someone’s about to get their *advertiser censored* beat down…your ***** is about to take his last breath…you can tell me who you are right now or I will find out another way…that way won’t have a great turnout for you..I’m giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person..only one.

Heather certainly would have a reason to be worried about SM safety.

But the arrest warrants were specific on the location of the kidnap and murder charges. How can they distance themselves from it?

New info can always be developed after arrests, right up until and even during a trial, as far as I know.

I'm thinking justice4heather saw that it was back at the M compound :waitasec:

Disposed doesn't mean dropped. They are not always the same thing. Disposed, in a legal sense, means that a judge has read and maybe also ruled on it. The ie charges may show as disposed but they weren't dropped as they're being referenced in the criminal trial.

Note that when you look up a sex offenders case history, sometimes you'll see things that are disposed but those same things are sometimes evidence that keeps these RSOs on the registry, therefore they can't be something that has been "dropped".

Agree disposed doesn't mean dropped but it does mean received a final disposition.

Yes a local said red truck is back at the compound. The prosecutor said they have the black truck on tape during the times they set forth, no mention of the red truck. I am willing to gamble that they also have the red truck on video that night.

But didn't find any evidence in it, and that's why it's back at their house.

:floorlaugh: Not that they'll be driving it anytime soon though! :floorlaugh:

Sorry :blushing:

But didn't find any evidence in it, and that's why it's back at their house.

:floorlaugh: Not that they'll be driving it anytime soon though! :floorlaugh:

Sorry :blushing:

If they have it back does it mean no evidence was found in it? I've wondered this. Or would they collect evidence and then return it? I have no idea how this works.
This is daddy C's truck from everything I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc