SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap...the FHE fb page is HOT again! Check out a reply post from about 20 mins ago!

Randomly speaking,

Its interesting how you can begin to understand a lot about a person and their personality just from the things they write. And you can begin to see how people may fit the mold of someone that would end up in this situation.

I don't think I've ever seen a missing person's case this 'interesting'. Ever.

There was a picture posted a while back in one of the threads of HE in her Twisted Kilt uniform and there was speculation on some ? bruising on her side, but also someone questioned if she had a black eye or "shiner". Anyone know when that picture was taken?

Does anyone have this pic? I would like to see it. TIA

Random comment by me (not really, lol :pinocchio: )

Sometimes people say stuff to set up a reasonable explanation why one's dna, hair, etc. might be present at a certain location (either their own, or someone else's). For example, RAT said Alexis Murphy came over to his camper to smoke pot, and that's why one of her hair's was found there.

In other words, hypothetically, if any evidence was recovered from Heather's vehicle, someone might be publicly attempting to establish a legitimate reason as to why any dna, hair, etc. might have been there.

Great post margarita! I totally agree!

On another note, I have an hour drive home....I am so afraid everything is going to hit the fan and I will not see it right away. Talk to you all in a little bit!

3 things stand out in my mind.

1. HE's roommate was out of town.

2.HE wasn't due at work until Friday (unless I missed something)

3. HE had a date that night.

I feel that with her roommate being away and then she's not due at work until Friday...she wouldn't be missed right away. The date,who I don't think had anything to do with it, would be the last known person to see her and the person that the perp was hoping would take the fall. I think she met with someone that she knew and that person or persons harmed her. I'm not going to get into motives but that's my theory.

I'm a bit late to the party but those using Windows and wanting to screen shot, there is a program already installed called "Snipping Tool".

For easy access go to your start menu and type 'snipping tool', or go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool. Then right click on the program and select 'pin to taskbar'.

From wiki:
Snipping Tool is an application included in Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Experience Pack for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005.
The program is a screen-capture tool that allows taking screenshots (called snips) of an open window, rectangular areas, a free-form area, or the entire screen. Snips can then be annotated using a mouse or a tablet, saved as an image file (PNG, GIF, or JPEG file) or an MHTML file, or e-mailed.
Snipping tool allows for basic image editing of the snapshot, with different colored pens, an eraser, and a highlighter.
Snipping Tool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imamaze, Salem, nursebeeme, somebody...anybody...ban me, pleeeeeeeeeeease! I'm going to get fired and my darling children, well, they're going to starve (they're teenagers and Ramen noodles are so "old school," so they say)!

On a more serious note, looks like things about to get real crazier!
WHERE ARE YOU, Heather??? Come home, young one!

Sometimes people say stuff to set up a reasonable explanation why one's dna, hair, etc. might be present at a certain location (either their own, or someone else's). For example, RAT said Alexis Murphy came over to his camper to smoke pot, and that's why one of her hair's was found there.

In other words, hypothetically, if any evidence was recovered from Heather's vehicle, someone might be publicly attempting to establish a legitimate reason as to why any dna, hair, etc. might have been there.

Great point!

Imamaze, Salem, nursebeeme, somebody...anybody...ban me, pleeeeeeeeeeease! I'm going to get fired and my darling children, well, they're going to starve (they're teenagers and Ramen noodles are so "old school," so they say)!

On a more serious note, looks like things about to get real crazier!
WHERE ARE YOU, Heather??? Come home, young one!

If we have to sit on pins and needles, you get to suffer with us! :snooty:

Worth repeating

I apparently took a break from building content at the perfect time.

Heather, keep giving us direction!! We're praying hard.

And I had here cell phone user data, I would know whether she had been calling anyone that didn't want her to and if she hadn't been then I would probably call that lie #2 on a two strike rule and be camped out at their house. Maybe it's time for LE to break out the lie detector machine.

I think some are in deep fear of what LE and the family know too.

Honestly, I wish Heather was hiding out...but I doubt it very much. She would not have missed the holidays, her sister's pageant, etc. Also I think she knew her family would support her. I think she gave in to an impulse that night and went out to meet the wrong person.

OKAY. I need to convince myself that rationally speaking, refreshing every two minutes (while neglecting all other duties) is not going to produce a satisfying outcome, as though I will immediately have 30 new fascinating things to process. WS has not yet found a way to disrupt the space-time continuum. Allegedly. :lookingitup:

So.. see you guys in 8, maybe even 9, minutes! (I don't want to miss the various live pressers and grand jury proceedings that might very well be happening at the 10 minute mark, according to my brain.)

Until then: interesting comment to the very interesting post by others.... regarding people in HE's more immediate social circle and their knowledge of rumored events. Hope that was paraphrased safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc