GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://abcnews4.com/watch

3 live streams going now - the one for H is the first one. Just heard one of the reporters say they were told some good news is coming for the 8pm update. No direct link to back that up since it was stated live.

I'm in Charleston.....watching the channel 5 news now.....NOTHING about locating her. They just went over the tip line info....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Missing South Carolina girl found safe in Alabama; abductor still on the run

[....]

HT, 4, was recovered in Riverside, confirmed Pell City Police Chief Paul Irwin. The girl - missing for more than 24 hours - was found about 4 p.m. in a business parking lot on Highway 78 near Depot Street.

A law enforcement officer was checking on a vehicle when he noticed a man asleep in a vehicle with a little girl inside the car. The girl wanted out so he got her out, and then the driver woke up and took off.

[....]

WCIV is already on it stating: "WCIV | ABC News 4 Again, there has been no official confirmation that HT has been found alive. We are awaiting an update from police and Mayor Tecklenburg. Anyone reporting otherwise is not getting their information from an official source. Please be patient."

Missing South Carolina girl found safe in Alabama; abductor still on the run

[....]

HT, 4, was recovered in Riverside, confirmed Pell City Police Chief Paul Irwin. The girl - missing for more than 24 hours - was found about 4 p.m. in a business parking lot on Highway 78 near Depot Street.

A law enforcement officer was checking on a vehicle when he noticed a man asleep in a vehicle with a little girl inside the car. The girl wanted out so he got her out, and then the driver woke up and took off.

[....]

:praying:

Naming the police chief gives me hope....

Please let it be true. Bring her to her mama.

http://abcnews4.com/watch

3 live streams going now - the one for H is the first one. Just heard one of the reporters say they were told some good news is coming for the 8pm update. No direct link to back that up since it was stated live.

I am watching as well. Someone at the vigil stated that it was announced at the vigil.

Fox 5 Charleston just announced found!!!!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I'm hoping it's true since the Alabama Police Chief confirmed it :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back