SC - Jennifer Wingate, 34, high school teacher and coach, dies in car crash, Chelsie Pittman, 31, charged with DUI - Irmo, 11 Jan 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ifindedout

Reaction score
Chelsie B. Pittman, 31, is charged with felony driving under the influence, resulting in death; habitual offender, causing death when license has been canceled, suspended or revoked; and driving under suspension, third or subsequent offense.

The crashed happened around 10:30 p.m. Thursday on the 1300 block of Lake Murray Blvd. near Kroger.

Lexington County Coroner Margaret Fisher identified the person who died as Jennifer Brooke Wingate, 34, of Columbia.
chelsiepittman.jpg

I worked in this area years ago and it was a traffic nightmare 15 years back. Add a drunk driver to that mix and it’s a guaranteed disaster. It’s also worth noting that this isn’t far from what locals call “malfunction junction” at 26-20.

Chelsie B. Pittman, 31, is charged with felony driving under the influence, resulting in death; habitual offender, causing death when license has been canceled, suspended or revoked; and driving under suspension, third or subsequent offense.

The crashed happened around 10:30 p.m. Thursday on the 1300 block of Lake Murray Blvd. near Kroger.

Lexington County Coroner Margaret Fisher identified the person who died as Jennifer Brooke Wingate, 34, of Columbia.
View attachment 474683

She looks awfully proud of herself and equally amused about a fatal accident - pretty shocking, jmo

View attachment 474683

She's not grinning in this one:
1705286860022.png

Last edited:

Woman charged in fatal Irmo drunk driving had history of speeding, driving violations​

In South Carolina, driving under the influence leading to death is punishable by a mandatory fine of up to $52,244.50 and imprisonment from one to 25 years. As a habitual offender, Pittman could also be fined up to $10,000 and imprisoned for up to 20 years.

I’ve scrolled thru some Felony DUI sentences here in SC and it’s a pretty wide spread. The habitual offender charge will be harder on her.

I’ve scrolled thru some Felony DUI sentences here in SC and it’s a pretty wide spread. The habitual offender charge will be harder on her.
I remember when I was in jail once (a long long time ago!), they all just called that "the b*tch", for that very reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back