SC SC - Jessica Rapsys, 27, traveling to visit family, car found w/ keys, shoes & phone inside, Allendale, 13 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And her phone was found "nearby". What does that mean?

Yea, I thought they had said it was found in the car but the story keeps being altered.
If it was found “nearby” maybe she was lost and got stuck and got out of her car to walk around and try to get a cell signal and….
Is it really so hard to put correct and helpful information together, especially since LE asked for help.

My thoughts and mostly questions.

I wonder if her car was seen on CCTV and that is how they have time frame that she was last seen? Authorities don't know what she was wearing, so she must not have been seen on camera physically so that leads me to think possibly her car was.

In the medial links above it is mentioned that her phone was found near her car and not in her car.
Did she have some type of location sharing on her phone?

The bloodhounds nor SLED were able to get a track but didn't find anything, so she seems to have been at that location so dumping the car by someone else is unlikely.

The short time frame from when she was last seen and the car was found is short!

I have lots of concerns.
Keys and phone left behind.
Did I read correctly that shoes may have also been left behind as well?
Nothing here is sitting right with me. Police need to take this missing persons report seriously because this young woman has now been missing for 2 days. I’m concerned for her wellbeing and don’t feel good about a safe return. But it is what I’m hoping for. I hope they find this young woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back