SC SC - Jessica Rapsys, 27, traveling to visit family, car found w/ keys, shoes & phone inside, Allendale, 13 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw another article apparently from WJBF out of Augusta that was pretty much what we’ve already heard except it mentioned that the tracks where her car was stuck was on the Creek Plantation property. So I’m thinking the picture I posted earlier is not where her car was found, but it’s not real clear.
Also somebody who lives or is familiar with the area says GPS and cell service vary from being very bad to nonexistent.

Just thought of something - could her car have been placed there in anticipation of it being hit by a train to destroy it? If so, did she park it there or someone else?

That's a stretch maybe, but tossing it on the table for consideration.

jmo
My thoughts, exactly.
Let the car be destroyed.
Was someone else in the car with her and they are afraid their DNA will show up?
Had she ever driven to meet her aunt before?

Just thought of something - could her car have been placed there in anticipation of it being hit by a train to destroy it? If so, did she park it there or someone else?

That's a stretch maybe, but tossing it on the table for consideration.

jmo
You went where I went with the thought of abandoning the car. Why would she be on the plantation property? Creek Plantation

I am confused as well. Agree about the cell service in the rural area posted earlier and I have a very bad feeling about Jessica.

Nothing is very clear right now and none of it makes sense.
Creek Plantation is not a resort like at Hilton Head that’s for sure. It’s more like a giant working farm and cattle ranch.
I could only find one RR crossing that I felt was on Cross Plantation property. It looked more like a place a car could get stuck. It’s still in the middle of nowhere but there’s a small house 50 yards away. I’m not going to post a map picture because I can’t 100% confirm it’s their land.
I had not thought about the car being purposely placed on the tracks but it sure is an interesting thought. Surely LE is going over that car with a fine tooth comb.
And what’s up with the mysterious aunt. Where was she supposed to be meeting her?
Crazy.

What kind of car was it? I know it’s not missing, but she was traveling. People may have seen the vehicle and could provide tips to the police.

Was the car stuck on the tracks or was it parked on the tracks?

If it was stuck, what was the problem? Mechanical? Gas? Uneven road?

Why was her aunt driving to meet her half way? Were they planning to stay at that halfway point together for a vacation and then go their separate ways again?

Lots of unanswered questions here, but I have a preliminary suspicion!

If it's true that her shoes were also left in her car, I wonder if she did so intentionally because she didn't want to ruin them... if it was muddy, for example. I've tried to find an aerial view of Creek Plantation to see where the rr tracks run and if it shows private roads. I don't often hear much of cars getting stuck on rr tracks. Makes me wonder if she was driving a very small car (not that it really matters). I'd also like to see an aerial view for any ponds, rivers, bodies of water. Maybe she started walking and slipped into the water. I have a feeling she will be found soon (I hope it's right). I just can't imagine foul play was involved unless someone was an opportunist. Poor thing. She must've been scared to death. I did a "google drive" of that Quarry Road. I HATE all of these isolated roadways in this state.

So confused. Did she leave her car voluntarily? If so, why leave the phone and shoes? Even if there’s no service or low/dead battery, most people would still grab their phones.

My thoughts, exactly.
Let the car be destroyed.
Was someone else in the car with her and they are afraid their DNA will show up?
Had she ever driven to meet her aunt before?
Let's think this through. If the car was hit by a train, it would be totaled, of course. But there would be identifiers with the license plate and VIN. So, does this indicate a young person left it there, someone who didn't know about vehicle IDs? Or did she leave it herself, to get rid of her things, and she walked away from her life??

IDK.

jmo

So Creek Plantaion in Martin is referenced at 319 Steel Creek Rd Martin, S.C. This road is crossing a railtrack. i copy below what I think may be where they found her car and also the route she has maybe taken from her home, based on the minimal info available from media.
A drive from Jacksonville FL to Allendale SC, then Martin, takes ca. 3h sth.

Concerning finding shoes in her car, it may also be she was using others more comfortable to drive. I do this all the time.
Has anyone understood the exact timeline? Because seeing the road, if it is that one, and she got lost when dark, must have been difficult to drive there. So by accident she may have gone out of the road and get stuck on rails, and went to seek help in case her phone had no connection.

All this remains very strange, I hope she is safe

Attachments

• 6787BB27-9B0B-4DFB-8E2E-DFA2D94AF32C.jpeg
    6787BB27-9B0B-4DFB-8E2E-DFA2D94AF32C.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CB3BA06F-3F4F-40A9-9254-FD755B755602.jpeg
    CB3BA06F-3F4F-40A9-9254-FD755B755602.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
So Creek Plantaion in Martin is referenced at 319 Steel Creek Rd Martin, S.C. This road is crossing a railtrack. i copy below what I think may be where they found her car and also the route she has maybe taken from her home, based on the minimal info available from media.

Concerning finding shoes in her car, it may also be she was using others more comfortable to drive. I do this all the time.
Has anyone understood the exact timeline? Because seeing the road, if it is that one, and she got lost when dark, must have been difficult to drive there. So by accident she may have gone out of the road and get stuck on rails, and went to seek help in case her phone had no connection.

Based on Google street view, if this is the location, there's a house right by the road and railroad tracks. ETA - it would be to the right (off screen) of the picture you posted. I don't know if I can post what I'm seeing since it's someone's residence.

I read this quote too and am still trying to figure it out! Still warm… as in engine turned off not too long ago, then how would they also know it’s been sitting there a while??
I suppose this could allude to the car running out of gas after quite some time, but I’m still confused how they’d know how long it was there.
Any other thoughts on this?
I want to know if the car was/is still in running condition. Why hasn't any media outlet inquired and reported about this?: If she happened to run out of gas while on the railroad tracks, she could have, theoretically, put the car in neutral and pushed it off the tracks. If she was having some mental health issues, she should be nearby, and I hope some local agency would bring in tracking dogs to figure out which direction she may have gone after exiting the vehicle.

As far as shoes go, I have several pair of shoes in my car for various activities, and I think many of us women do, so I don't think she was shoeless. JMO. What alarms me the most is that she apparently abandoned both the car and cell phone. No woman in the 21st century abandons her car and cell phone unless she is suicidal, IMHO. But we have no information to indicate that she was.

I want to know if the car was/is still in running condition. Why hasn't any media outlet inquired and reported about this?: If she happened to run out of gas while on the railroad tracks, she could have, theoretically, put the car in neutral and pushed it off the tracks. If she was having some mental health issues, she should be nearby, and I hope some local agency would bring in tracking dogs to figure out which direction she may have gone after exiting the vehicle.

As far as shoes go, I have several pair of shoes in my car for various activities, and I think many of us women do, so I don't think she was shoeless. JMO. What alarms me the most is that she apparently abandoned both the car and cell phone. No woman in the 21st century abandons her car and cell phone unless she is suicidal, IMHO. But we have no information to indicate that she was.

I don't keep shoes in my car. Now....water bottles? Different story. :)

Train tracks made my mind go to unaliving as well. Like she was waiting for a train and it never came or something. But where'd she go?? : (

snapshot_ea050a.jpg

I don’t know if this will help…

I can’t find the other article where I read that her car was found on a dirt road, stuck on railroad tracks but I know I’ve read that detail before.

•discovered her abandoned vehicle on a dirt road in Allendale County on Tuesday night, with the keys still inside, according to the sheriff’s office.
•it was stuck across the railroad tracks
was found were on private property on Creek Plantation

I don't keep shoes in my car. Now....water bottles? Different story. :)

Train tracks made my mind go to unaliving as well. Like she was waiting for a train and it never came or something. But where'd she go?? : (
I have walking shoes in my car in case I decide to go on a nice, long walk, flip-flops in case I go to the beach, and dancing shoes, because that's what I do. I have at least six pairs of shoes in my car. But that's me, maybe not everyone. She was traveling, so I don't think it would be unusual for her to have more than one pair of shoes with her.

Her car on the train tracks is VERY alarming. As I previously mentioned, if the car broke down on the tracks, it could easily have been pushed off the tracks.

One of two things happened, IMHO. 1. JR was distraught for reasons unknown, or had a mental breakdown, abandoned her car, and wandered off. 2. Someone else abducted JR and staged the car on the RR tracks. I am leaning in the directions of 1. at this point.

Thank you @mlhenn So, that is where @truthfinder2019 got the screenshot. And, (won't post a street view of the house as I'm not sure it's allowed but hopefully an overview is) there is a house right near where her car was found. So, if she got stuck, you'd think she'd go to the house for help IMO.
1723756974383.png

Also, those tracks don't look like a car would likely get "stuck" on them IMO. ETA - Interesting, I must have missed the part about the dirt road. If that's the case, this may not be the right location????
1723757045615.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back