SC SC - Jessica Rapsys, 27, traveling to visit family, car found w/ keys, shoes & phone inside, Allendale, 13 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the poster, the car location is right below a fire station. Martin · South Carolina 29836
I don't know if this is correct but you can see the white building in one of the news videos which shows a black car being towed
View attachment 525022View attachment 525023
I believe that was the staging location for the search efforts. Saw video clips of helicopter landing there, and a truck hauling a Sherrif search vehicle there on a trailer. Does anyone know if the railroad crossing there is also on the plantation? I posted a map earlier, with two crossings on the plantation, Steel Creek Rd and Little Hell Rd.

I am wondering if Jessica was distraught because she was lost, she was on rural roads, maybe her GPS wasn't working, it was getting dark, and then she had the flat tire and being on the rail road track freaked her out. I just don't understand leaving her phone behind and where is her purse or wallet? I also thought that maybe the reason the dogs lost track of her was due to standing water or rain. JMO

Jessica has been found alive!! She has been taken the the hospital for care but she is alive. More details may be released later by the family. Allendale County Sheriff, SLED, and SAR teams put on a major response and did an amazing job. Jessica will hopefully get mental health support and care and thrive in the future.

Beyond glad to see she was found alive; I was seeking her story to read up on it more when seeing the update. Great news. I wonder what on earth happened.

Well, there was that one case where girl left for tanning salon, they found her car and her keys etc…. Turned out she’d run away with a guy. Can’t remember her name ( not saying this is that)

Was that the one where they met up in the church parking lot?

Jessica has been found alive!! She has been taken the the hospital for care but she is alive. More details may be released later by the family. Allendale County Sheriff, SLED, and SAR teams put on a major response and did an amazing job. Jessica will hopefully get mental health support and care and thrive in the future.

This is amazing news! I really hope she gets the help she needs!

So happy about this! <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop
Back