SC SC - Joshua Scott Ivester 36, left home w/friend, last seen @diff house, Walhalla, 15 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Oconee County deputies searching for missing man last seen Monday, $1,000 reward offered | News | foxcarolina.com

60303006a575a.image.jpg

The Oconee County Sheriff's Office says that it is searching for a missing man that was last seen on Monday.
  • 36-year-old Joshua Scott Ivester was last seen in the Rock Crusher Rd. area near Walhalla.
  • Joshua is around 5'11" tall, weighing around 120 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair with tattoos on his face.
  • He was last seen wearing a camouflage hoodie and camouflage hat with blue jeans and brown boots.
  • Joshua left a residence on Wagener Circle in Walhalla with a friend and went to a residence in the Rock Crusher Rd. area near Coffee Rd., which is his last known whereabouts.
  • His family is partnering with Crimestoppers of Oconee County to offer a $1,000 reward for information leading to Joshua's location.
  • His wife, T, says Joshua was on their back porch talking to someone on Monday night, and when she went out to check on them he was gone.
  • "He's never left us like this. Even when he was in prison and they were on lockdown, he would find a way to call his son," she said.
  • Joshua was released from prison in Dec. 2020 after pleading guilty to charges of burglary and larceny among others.
  • T said her husband changed, though, when he was released. "When he got out in December, his son changed his whole life. He has never been away from him since then, he rocked our son to sleep at night. He hand fed our son, he dressed our son every day. He dressed our son in the same clothes that he wore so they could match."
  • The Oconee County Sheriff's Office confirms investigators were in the area of Wolfers Hollow Road in Walhalla on Saturday, but says it cannot confirm anything more.
Anyone with information on Ivester's whereabouts should call the Oconee County Sheriff's Office at 864-638-4111.

Oconee County Sheriff's Office (SC) | Facebook
Crime Stoppers of Oconee County Inc | Facebook
152709371_273513647523119_6810054215481991230_o.jpg

FEB 21, 2021
$1K reward offered for information leading to location of missing Walhalla man (wspa.com)

Joshua-Scott-Ivester-Oconee-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

Joshua Scott Ivester (Oconee County Sheriff’s Office)

A release from the sheriff’s office states that, “the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office does not have any outstanding arrest warrants against Joshua and investigators are seeking to verify Ivester’s whereabouts and would like to hear from him personally or speak with someone who knows his location.”

Isnt it odd people just keep going missing from Oconee county but the police will not say there is any connections. The 4 girls have to be connected; however, he may not but could be as well.

RSBM

Fairly sure Coffee Road has been mentioned in the Faith Roach MP case also. Odd.
Yes Faith Roach went missing in the area of the Coffee Rd and Corey Road intersection in Walhalla. I also thought that was interesting. Im wondering if they knew some of the same people. Walhalla is a small town and there are at least 4 unsolved MP cases that have been discussed on MSM,
Oconee County Sheriff's Office, SLED look into possible connection of 4 missing women cases

Has anyone else been listening to "The Case" podcast? It's very good. A lot of it is focused in Walhalla. I will tell you the podcast details 2 or 3 other people who ALSO went missing on Rock Crusher Road. It is a known drug-heavy area :(

Has anyone else been listening to "The Case" podcast? It's very good. A lot of it is focused in Walhalla. I will tell you the podcast details 2 or 3 other people who ALSO went missing on Rock Crusher Road. It is a known drug-heavy area :(

yes I’ve listened to The Case Podcast. It’s on Apple and Spotify. It’s very interesting that at least two people went missing and a home burned in that area where Joshua went missing. There was also a woman who OD’ed, April Norton Jones, who was known to associate with the same group of individuals. Her death is being looked at again due to the Case Podcast.
I’m not sure that one individual is responsible for all of the missing persons and premature deaths, but I do think it’s possible there is some kind of connection other than the drugs.

And there’s this article from Oconee County SC paper The Journal, not sure which day this past week.
The article you attached may be the one linked in the FB post below. I can't tell for sure as it's behind a paywall.

The Journal
1 June 2021
A Walhalla man claims he was shot at this year because of the heightened scrutiny on him from a national true crime podcast series. In an interview with The Journal on Wednesday, Kevin Wayne Maler lashed out against the Barstool Sports podcast “The Case,” hosted by Kirk Minihane. “I saw my daughter and granddaughter (Tuesday) for the first time in seven weeks because I can’t be around them because people have tried to kill me,” Maler said. “I’ve actually gotten shot at because of this (expletive).”
https://upstatetoday.com/.../maler-says-he-has-been-shot.../

The comments section was so disrespectful. My heart broke for Joshua’s wife when I read his wife’s comment beneath all those ugly comments.

People can be so ignorant. Sometimes our words come back to bite us in the you know what. I don’t wish any harm/hurt on anyone but I wish others would have compassion for each other. The world is a much better place when we support each other rather than treat every one like they are our opponent in a competition. That’s one reason I like this site so much, almost everyone I’ve “met” here is trying to help and the rules help to hold us all accountable for what is said. Family and loved ones can read comments on any website.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back