SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it may have been but I'm not sure. The writing seems off. He has fairly good spelling and grammar. The hacker on CDC's did not.

I found his LinkedIn page and he spelled 'experience' as 'experiance', so his spelling and grammar can't be that great. (He misspelled it numerous times, so I ruled out it being a typo.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that Nikki Green/Toasha Nicole Rice one is weird,as a side note. Her Aunt has been posting a photo of another girl that is following Nikki Green named Treasa Land that looks JUST LIKE the missing. Strange.

Back on track: I'm curious where they found CDC's car on the property?

Good work, Gardener! Were there no men reported missing in that time?

Interestingly after snooping through some of his Facebook posts, comments and comments being made on people who were on his friends list, it seems that he had somewhat of a disdain for men, particularly when it was sexual in nature or appeared to be some sort of competition for him.

Well....now you are part of the news....
f007aacc415f39f8abbb2c2b02272bc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You are right, so sorry. Too much going on I didn't stop to check.

Having said that, take away any facebook connection, that article is dated May. If she is still missing it might be worth considering, she was last seen just 70 miles from his house.

it is kind of weird that he's following someone with almost the same name (Greene vs. Green)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely amazing ...this had links that should have been followed ..praying she is ok and CDC is found ..:(

95.57. There is at least one building on the property that looks like it was more than a shipping container, built since he bought the property.

http://qpublic5.qpublic.net/qpmap4/map.php?county=sc_spartanburg&parcel=4-18-00-018.02&extent=1676505+1069106+1683655+1076686&layers=parcels+parcels2+roads+parcel_sales+streetnum

Hopefully that link will work. It's the property outline, which can be seen with aerials in Google or Bing. Last Google aerial shows it was from 10/15.
Excellent sleuthing ultraviolet! Thank you. Zooming in on aerial shows a fuzzy image of something resembling a small hut or container. Lots of dirt roads and paths rambling through that parcel and a lot of tree cover as well.

Evidently he does not live on the 95 scres. He has a home in a regular looking neighborhood. So they might have interviewed him. I'D think if she really worked for him, he would have been one of the first people contacted /questioned. Has anyone heard any news about the missing auto?

On a March 31st post on his fb he mentions "defensive berms and tunnel system" being primary on his list of things to put on his property.....

Hopefully once K is well enough - she can help piece together the puzzle. I'm hoping he spilled some other nefarious beans to hear thinking she'd never make it out alive.

Someone posted this link and now I can't find who posted it to give credit, anyway here is a press conference video via the Greenville News: https://www.facebook.com/greenvilleonline/videos/10154641769015768/
Summary:
The first thing he said is they found Charlie's car.
They have not found any bodies yet. K told them there could be 4 bodies buried on the property.
They are not limiting where they search on the 95 acres. They will see where the evidence leads.
Car was NOT burned.
They are letting K recuperate before questioning her further.
The suspect is NOT cooperating.
They have no evidence Charlie is dead or alive or where he is.
He can't talk about any evidence found yet in the car or property.
Deputies will be guarding the property tonight to preserve evidence. Do NOT trespass, you may destroy evidence.
People have been volunteering and are praying and he appreciates all the offers of help.
Let the LE co-ordinate the effort. There may be some traps, possibly bear traps, on the property so please stay away.

On the Facebook live video the Sheriff did, you can hear a news reporter ask if they are looking for another suspect, then said he couldn't answer that.. then someone asked if it was true that there was a woman on the property regularly as well, the neighbors said.

Wow... Now I feel bad for putting most of my eggs in the car accident basket. And if there was foul play I figured a domestic... kidnapping? A possible serial killer? I'm stunned.

Interesting photos on suspect's FB of rock piles on his property that he's working. Wonder significance? He's been posting that he's been moving lots of rock. He's got the machinery. He could be digging and burying graves all over this 95 acres that could never be found.

I'm glad they are allowing K to rest. What I nightmare she has been through. Embracing her and David with strength and healing thoughts. Show us where you are David.

On a March 31st post on his fb he mentions "defensive berms and tunnel system" being primary on his list of things to put on his property.....

Sounds to me that he had plans to build a shooting range. The berms keep bullets from traveling across the property at random (in essence, they stop the bullets), and the tunnel system could well be just dug-out paths to move around any targets without being in the line of fire.

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/03/us/missing-south-carolina-woman-found/index.html?sr=fbCNN110416missing-south-carolina-woman-found1200AMStoryLink&linkId=30687134[/video]

They are talking about it on HLN right now. Sheriff is speaking.

ETA: said they were in fact there searching for K and Charlie with Anderson county police. Said "good police work got us here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member