SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a couple of items he previously purchased and left reviews on (Sept 2014) were for "Monster High" DVDS......and his reviews were "kid liked it." So he has a kid?

ETA: correction. Further down his list of reviews he purchased a Monster High Doll and commented that his "girlfriend's kid loved it" so guess that's who he was referring to. I'd love to hear what former girlfriends have to say about him.

The most chilling review is the knife.

me reviewed a product.
Sep 13, 2014

This review is from: SOG Pentagon Fixed Blade S14-N - Satin Polished Dual Edged 5" AUS-8 Blade , Rubber Handle, Nylon Sheath (Tools & Home Improvement)
havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality

probably his partner's kid he mentioned in the toy reviews?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edit: saw your edit! i wonder so much about his ex...

YES PLEASE, SKIBS!! :loveyou:

Ok, let me get food cos I've not had breakfast yet......and the cats are all looking at me funny cos I haven't fed them yet either...

Then I'm on it. Please post locations if you have them handy. TIA

Are we allowed to post all email addresses found associated with him?...one sticks out to me as I have seen a lot of interaction on his facebook with a lady with the last name in the email address.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ok, let me get food cos I've not had breakfast yet......and the cats are all looking at me funny cos I haven't fed them yet either...

It's 2:30pm, the sun's going to set in 2 hours! Breakfast indeed!

Ok this is creepy. Found his pandora profile...can't figure out how to link it here. Here's a screenshot. 3 weeks ago he was listening to lullabys.

Edited: sorry just someone with username...they were active 2m ago. So def not him!

There was a book years ago called "gift of fear". its an interesting read. kind of what you just described. I am glad you listened to that inner voice. Nobody understands the body language of a human better than a human. we just often tell ourselves, oh don't be silly. well be silly and listen. This case seems headed for possible high body count. Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to this "kidnapper." we might want to track his movements and missing people.

This is a great book! It definitely is better to be perceived as overly worried or silly than for something bad to happen. We definitely do have these instincts for a reason and we should trust them more than we trust that other people are going to do the right thing!!! Good post. :)

<modsnip>
He has about 6 different email address, and one with the last name of the woman who had been commenting on his page frequently.

He has about 6 different email address, and one with the last name of the woman who had been commenting on his page frequently.

thank you wow

On his Amazon reviews, Sep 13, 2014, he talks about shipping containers again:

"works great.. also if someone talks back.. go old school on them by putting this in a sock and beating them.. they will not appreciate the hardened steel like you will... works great on shipping containers"

There is a woman listed as missing a week later from an area 2 hours away, maybe related?

So scary that this guy was a realtor! He had access to many potential victims at any given time. Just another reminder to vet anyone you're dealing with, and don't go look at homes alone. Always have something to protect yourself. This really gives me the creeps. I think the cops may find a LOT more than they expect when they start checking out his properties.

I see a couple of items he previously purchased and left reviews on (Sept 2014) were for "Monster High" DVDS......and his reviews were "kid liked it." So he has a kid?

ETA: correction. Further down his list of reviews he purchased a Monster High Doll and commented that his "girlfriend's kid loved it" so guess that's who he was referring to. I'd love to hear what former girlfriends have to say about him.

Or another woman he kidnapped along with her child or a child (or children) birthed on his property by a woman (or women) he kidnapped. I think anything is possible at this point. I suspect he's gotten away with kidnapping, sexual assault, torture and murder for many years now. MOO.

He needs to be put at the top of the list for #1 suspect in any other disappearances in the area

I hope LE searches that 100 acres very carefully. Since he was getting away with the container being there then other bodies or victims could be in same location.
At the end of his postings that begin in April(postings similiar to when KB and Charlie went missing) he made an big fuss about how clean his carpets were...almost seeming to challenge LE.

Does anyone know when that container was put on the property?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Or another woman he kidnapped along with her child. I think anything is possible at this point. I suspect he's gotten away with kidnapping, sexual assault, torture and murder for many years now. MOO.

That was my first thought too Coquette. I'm sure he thinks of his captives as "girlfriends".

does anyone know why i can't see any more comments from the woman with initials AB (appeared as a deactivated account) who was calling him pet names up until maybe summer? i saw them last night especially on his profile pic, but now they're deleted. did she re-activate to delete her association with him (understandably)?

Poor Kitties and Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads