SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's only owned his current home for 2 years and committed at least one kidnapping and murder there and possibly buried 2 other bodies? And he's been out of prison for 15 years and had access to countless other properties in addition to his own in that time. This monster could be responsible for countless crimes over the years. And for some reason he's admitted to the 2003 murders, possibly to detract from more recent crimes?

I wonder what's the likelihood that he may have killed and buried bodies at any home he had listed? He worked at one time as a landscaper. He would know how to dig, bury and landscape over it.

I know... A bit of a wild thought.

Is there a moderator available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow... i still kind of suspect NN of some weird role in the kidnapping but i would NEVER talk to her like all those people on her status... i understand that it seems greedy but strangers will never know all the facts and i don't think we have a right to cyber bully her...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heads up just seen a post by CDCs family telling people not to donate to NNs gofund me page she is not apart of this there taking care of CDC

Think I just heard someone on the stream say the sheriff if coming to talk to them in 15 minutes

Brianna Smith ‏@bsmithnews 2m2 minutes ago
I'm told that SLED agents, Homeland Security and Anderson Police are helping in Woodruff property investigation into Todd Kohlhepp.

https://twitter.com/bsmithnews

Yep. I'm sure we'll have full forums and a timeline before long. There are so many questions. I think we still don't even know where he lived immediately upon release from prison in AZ, when he moved to SC, or how he managed to re-integrate into society and gain funds so fast when he'd been in prison since his mid-teens. I'm assuming family resources enter the picture somewhere.
Here is a small timeline i have pieced together. lots of empty spaces though.

11/25/1986 AZ Rape/ kidnapping
14 years in prison

11/24/2001 released from prison AZ

11/2001-1/2002 residing in city in SC i cannot read on real estate (RE) application

1/2002 lives in Spartanburg on RE application and employed as Graphic Designer

2003 returns to college per RE License app. Claims in letter attending university to get BS in Bus Admin at Uni of SC Upstate in Spartanburg

2005- waiter and student I assume per RE application

just checking - do we think he moved to south carolina because his mother and stepfather live(d) there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have found one of the 2 grave sites. In the process of removing the body. Don't know gender or anything at this stage.

No idea of any timeline of when, or how, of who

Asking to keep everyone in your prayers

The 2nd site is where they found the 2nd body today

The 1st site TK showed was where CDC was found

Another site but they don't know where?

Reporter asked if the 2nd body is skeletal remains - all can say is human remains right now

Not limiting the investigation to SC, AT ALL

Remains were found in a wooded area

Both the Sheriff and the coroner look worn out and distraught :(

Boy this is such a fast moving developing case.

I believe the redactions of KB's name are complete. If anyone finds one that was missed please call it to my attention using the alert feature. We are working to get a forum created and will let you all know once that has been completed.

I am noticing some posts about NN, CDC's ex-wife. Please post responsibly. Divorced or no, Charlie's ex has not been accused of or charged with any crime. She is considered an innocent bystander as far as this discussion goes.

DO NOT sleuth her.
DO NOT post about her social media.
DO NOT opine on her fundraising efforts.

In general, please keep in mind that even though she was no longer in a relationship with CDC at the time of his death, she has been affected by this horrible crime, as have her children.

FOX Carolina NewsVerified account ‏@foxcarolinanews 55s55 seconds ago
Sheriff Wright: Todd Kohlhepp is "remorseful".
http://www.foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2 …

Katy SoltVerified account ‏@katysolt 2m2 minutes ago
Sheriff says Kohlhepp has not ID'd victim yet

WSPA 7News ‏@WSPA7 2m2 minutes ago
Wright: Kohlhepp has been calm and remorseful in dealings with Sheriff's Office.

Rachelle Spence ‏@Rachelle7NEWS 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: Sheriff Wright confirms another body was found on Todd Kohlhepp's property today - says Kohlhepp has not told them who victim is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82