SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they say it's a female...

Just a theory that's been building.

You may very well be correct. There is one woman whom I have in mind missing recently from that same county.I believe she was reported missing on Oct 12,2016. It's on the sheriffs page

Is there a reason why it looks like they're almost in a "sleeping position"? The left hip/leg seems to be facing upwards whilst the left arm seems tucked under to the side... I thought it was uniform to place bodies on their back?

We have no clue how TK moved the body to its burial location. He may have used his equipment. If he wasn't well versed in the operation he could have caused some major damage which may cause some distortion as well as rigamortis.

I've been out of pocket today tending to household chores. I'm on pins and needles wondering why they took him back out. My only hope is there was a secret bunker that a previous person mentioned and CDC is alive. Ughhhhh.

The tanks to me look like propane based on the adapter thing at the top. I could be totally wrong but it looked like a gas hookup to me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, they look more like farm tanks for gasoline storage. I could be wrong, but they look similar to the ones I've seen. There also appears to be some sort of cage to the left of them.

Please forgive me if this has been posted, I'm trying to get caught up and was wondering if anyone has a screenshot or link that shows the "container" and barn ?

Late to the party, but I think the cylinders in the pic with TK could be diesel fuel tanks. A lot of farmers around here keep them on their land so they don't have to go into town as often..

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

LE confirms they're bringing in more lights to continue the search into the night; officers will be working shifts there in the search.

WRT identifying the remains of the first body found, recall the county has a coroner. Coroners are not required to be MD's, so it's possible they had to call in an ME to identify the victim found yesterday.

Good point about the medical doctor. Also would think they would want to bring in someone that is moreso experienced in court testifying for such a high-profile tragedy iykwim

I am in Ashvegas and never heard of such a group. But I'm sure it's there. Pretty scary if he was in there.

I was starting to lean that way the more I looked at the outline that skibaboo posted. Maybe it's rigor mortis and it's stuck in the position it was buried in?

If the body is in rigor mortis, it's likely not CDC, because it doesn't last that long.

Michael BurnsVerified account ‏@MikeAtGvlNwz 3m3 minutes ago
Michael Burns Retweeted Anna Lee
Follow @annazlee, @heidiheilbrunn & consider prepping for @GreenvilleNews #FacebookLIVE by 8pm. #breaking #ToddKohlhepp #KalaBrown

Anna LeeVerified account
‏@annazlee
It's cold & dark, but Sheriff Chuck Wright is expected to give us an update on the investigation shortly. Stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz

If the body is in rigor mortis, it's likely not CDC, because it doesn't last that long.

Hmmm... If the body is lying the way it's been suggested, it would be odd to leave it that way unless they couldn't lay it out flat for some reason, hence my rigor comment. Why else might they leave the body like that?

Hopefully the creep will be as open about what he's done recently as he was when he was 15 years old--he pretty much spilled his guts back then. Considering they have an eyewitness to him murdering CDC, he really has nothing to lose.

Hmmm... If the body is lying the way it's been suggested, it would be odd to leave it that way unless they couldn't lay it out flat for some reason, hence my rigor comment. Why else might they leave the body like that?

I considered that and the only thing I could think of is maybe they like to examine the body in the state it was found?? Or it is a new body still in rigor.

We have no clue how TK moved the body to its burial location. He may have used his equipment. If he wasn't well versed in the operation he could have caused some major damage which may cause some distortion as well as rigamortis.

Just jumping off your post...Respectfully, rigor mortis starts to fade as decomposition of muscle tissue begins and is usually gone completely after the second day, rigor wouldn't/couldn't be causing any distortion of a body dead for more than a week. The muscle tissue is too decomposed at that time.

ETA: No body found there now would be in rigor, too much time has passed, with him in custody.

I don't think so, just because of Charlie's moms comments. She said she can't give up hope until she see's the body. So, I'm thinking its male, she just needs closure.

I don't mean to be macabre but, if she wants to see his body, and it's true he was shot the day they were taken, what kind of condition would his body be in after 2 months? No no no way way way would I want to see my child after that length of time (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste