SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are numerous posts that people are commenting on. Could you give the date and time of the post that people are responding with screenshots to?

Gitana, it's so good to see you on this case.

If the message screenshots are genuine he describes KB as the ex girlfriend of a friend from years ago. That is almost an exact repeat of the crime he committed as a teenager, kidnapping a girl who was interested in his friends rather than him. If (as has been reported) the wife of one of the victims of the 2003 SuperBike killings was also originally from Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if she was also once the girlfriend of one of his friends from his time in Arizona .Making the 2003 killings more like the killing of Charles Carver , where his imagined love rival was targeted, only in that case he killed the witnesses too.

Great observation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NN now has a she set up for $20K.

Seriously!?!? What the hell!!!! I also saw someone post on the finding KB (&maybe CDC) can't remember which page, I think her name was something with a J - posted a gofund me for Charlie but it was the reward GO fund me

I'm a few pages behind but I wanted to say that the sheriff posting on his facebook doesn't stand out to me, it makes sense to me. Just rack your brain on how many murderers and serial killers you know that at least had casual relationships with LE.

My boyfriend's eldest brother is a psychopath. We all honest to god believe he will kill somebody some day if he hasn't already. He is quite abusive to the entire family. I was on the phone with my boyfriend one night when the cops were called and you could even tell over the phone that as soon as he opened the door it was like old buddies being reunited. It was appalling. That is when I realized that monsters do, can, and will walk among us unseen, often holding much more power than you or I.

What happens when the cops trust the psycho more than the victims? That's when the power dynamic gets royally screwed up. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, right? I don't blame any LE that happened to have casual or even relatively close relationships with TK. We already know that he likes to toe the line, he likes to be risky. Befriending LE is exactly the sort of thing I would expect from him.

Also, I am getting major Ted Bundy vibes from him. Incredibly narcissistic and crimes are almost entirely motivated by power and control.

I have sat in a courtroom behind a madman multi-victim murderer, and to witness how that person's mind works in person is a real eye opener to the horrendous crimes and bizarre investigation that follows. He had a false (charming) personality he showed outwardly, but when we knew his actions we felt dumbfounded at the degree of how sick his mind was constantly thinking behind that veil. It was alarming in a way I had never felt, it hurt my soul in so many ways.

This guy had a whole story of who he was to those he met, yet he had a dark, dark past that most never knew. He surrounded himself with followers who he had convinced of his great accomplishments. In court, he confessed to gruesome charges, yet argued over a particular murder charge that he was blatantly guilty of with rock solid proof - not unlike what is happening right now with TK's denial of knowing anything about CDC yet confessing (maybe even bragging) about the Superbike quadruple murder. These murderers are in a thought pattern we cannot begin to understand, but know that they have a false persona (exaggerated college degrees, great accomplishments), they are almost bragadocious about some of their crimes, and deny, deny, deny obvious certain crimes because they have their own twisted thoughts or truths in their twisted minds. It is an awful thing to stare at the back of his head in a courtroom and want to harm him awfully from 4 ft away, then feel waves of nausea as you realize he was once a child not unlike every child, but the world has failed him. Certainly not for lack of trying, but with mental illness even medical and legal authorities give up and send him on his way, just hoping he doesn't cause too much harm. If his defect as a child had been a twisted leg he would have been "repaired" in no time. TK also has a false persona he has presented to the world, is playful and chatty and almost bragging of his crimes socially, and is denying responsibility in CDC's death yet confessing to 4 others - he is living in his own truth and from the moment KB was rescued we are feeling the nausea well up as we become witness to how demented a mind can become.

Also, I watched this murderer's family (a very, very nice family) suffer in shame and isolation, they had no friends or community or online forums rally around them - they had no one to talk out their fears and heartache to. They had a lifetime of horrible drama and desperate seeking of mental health assistance, only to have their son harm many, many families. Their last years are going to be as awful as the former years. My heart aches for them and I ask that we all remember that there are many who are suffering in silence.

I also understand that CDC's family is having his service and also has a page set up.

There are screenshots in on of the FB groups from a girl who supposedly messaged NN.

Man. I just looked at her social media. Changed her surname back. After the things she posted regarding their missing status- I'm just shaking my head. No humanity.

The page says "Funds for my husband burial funeral"

I also understand that CDC's family is having his service and also has a page set up.

There are screenshots in on of the FB groups from a girl who supposedly messaged NN.

Man. I just looked at her social media. Changed her surname back. After the things she posted regarding their missing status- I'm just shaking my head. No humanity.

Same here.

Reading about mistreatment at Milledgeville was the reason for my "Whoa" reply

The Milledgeville property is now mostly empty and falling into decay. 2,000-acres still echo with the memory of the patients who were treated—and mistreated—at Georgia’s state asylum

I think you might have the wrong hospital, though that is a fascinating article. According to wfxg.com, "The troubled youngster had even undergone psychological treatment. The documents state Kohlhepp was admitted to the Georgia Mental Health Institute in 1980 because of his hostile and aggressive behavior."

http://www.wfxg.com/story/33628581/...man-accused-of-holding-anderson-woman-captive

Here is information on that institution from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Mental_Health_Institute

I understand. I understand too that private schools and treatment centers are not always what they appear to be, however, when a family has nowhere else to turn with a violent child, that can't be sent to public school any longer, and you've tried since age one, then options tend to dry up. My point, though, was meant to be that some of these kids are just "born that way". There's no fixing them. I think that TK was/is one of them. Nothing would have fixed him, and nothing external caused him to be this way. There's support groups for parents of children like TK. Their family lives are in constant turmoil.

I disagree in part. After years of research and reading psych evals (work related), it appears to me that some people are indeed born with more of a propensity for this behavior. Their brain scans look a certain way even if they don't have a history of evil behavior. (There's a good documentary about a researcher who discovered he has a sociopathic-type brain himself).
However, there are invariably "triggers" in the lives of the ones who indeed become psychopathic and commit horrendous crimes. Research shows that is typically some combination of abuse/neglect, heavy on the emotional abuse or brutal/humiliating physical abuse sides, and things like head injury.

I recognize the unmistakable signs of personality disorder in the mother's mercy letter to the court, here. She alternately casts her son as a villain, from infancy, who she fears and cannot control, to a misunderstood "good boy", downplaying his past psych involvement and screeching in all caps about what a wonderful boy he was because after he kidnapped and raped her at gunpoint, "HE WALKED HER HOME. HE EVEN WALKED HER HOME." Gross.

Also, he fits the pattern with the classic absentee father, who actually agreed to give him up for adoption. And a bad relationship with his stepfather. I have a feeling their will be more reports of brutality he encountered at the hands of father figures.

Frankly, I have never seen one serial killer not come from a dysfunctional family or have trauma, abuse or neglect in their backgrounds. I don't believe in bad seeds. I think some have wiring issues that may lead to a greater chance of becoming deranged, but IMO, there is always a strong trigger, usually family based.

One caveat - I think there are children who have "conduct disorders" or attachment disorders that differ from the profiles of people like this monster. I think those are more common - uncontrollable rage, inability to self-regulate, socialization issues. You do see their parents in support groups or on tv shows like Dr. Phil talking about how they fear their kid is going to harm someone,. and they seem to be trying hard to fix the issues. Those types, if they don't get help, are prone to things like domestic violence, violent robberies or fights, and random murders, as opposed to serial killings. They lack the sophistication and ability to adapt and manipulate others. They just usually end up in prison early and often. They aren't able to hide in plain sight.

I still think there is a parenting/environmental "nurture" component in those kids as well, but it seems they don;t have to be victims of abuse, neglect or have personality disordered parents. There might be a more purely organic component affecting those kids. But I think this monster is something different, something worse than that.

The page says "Funds for my husband burial funeral"

That is pretty vile of her considering their split was not an amicable one and she once posted that she didn't care or what happened to him or if she ever saw him again.

What a worthless piece of poop.

WOW. People's greed and filth never cease to amaze me. Just wow.

That is pretty vile of her considering their split was not an amicable one and she once posted that she didn't care or what happened to him or if she ever saw him again.

What a worthless piece of poop.

I agree.
Have you seen the facebook group I'm referring to where someone pm'd NN?

I can't see her go fund me? Are you friends with her?

I'm not but I'm able to see it. I do have a feeling she will take it down because of some of the comments.

I agree.

Which one are you talking about? Is it a closed group?

I agree.

I haven't yet but I'm gonna go check that out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members