SC SC- Laura Ann Anders, 45, Seneca, Oconee County, 2 January 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Deputies say he reported her last known location as an address on Bauknight Road in Mountain Rest. Deputies say they went to two addresses in Mountain Rest but failed to locate Anders at either one. During this time, family members reported they had not heard from Anders for almost three weeks.

Deputies also checked an address on Verner Mill Road on February 19th of last year, as well as the surrounding woods and creek area with no success.

The sheriff's office says they don't believe Anders disappearance has anything to do with 27-year-old Pamela Faith Roach, another Oconee County woman who disappeared.

Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 864-638-4111 or 1-888-CRIME-SC.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/oconee-co-woman-missingnow-over-a-year-deputies-still/article_1e014c46-4991-11ea-960d-074ad3fde24b.html

“She said she saw her aunt at her job, and others last saw her in the Bauknight and Verner Mill Road area.”

Did she live in the Bauknight and Verner Mill Road area? Or is that the area where her job was located?

So others saw her at her home in that area.
Laura lived around Bauknight, Verner Mill. I last seen her at my job, not hers.
Thank you for clarifying that, the article was worded strange in my opinion, wonder why it didn’t just say “others saw her at home located in the Bauknight, Verner Mill area.”

No cell phone, guessing she had a home/landline phone.

She had a cell phone but it didn't have minutes so she would use Wi-Fi at a fire department near where she was staying. She was using a text now number or the woman that she was staying with, she would sometimes use her cell phone to contact me

JUN 25, 2024
[...]

Investigators with the coroner’s office and the Anderson Police Department responded around 7 a.m. Sunday and “were able to locate several more bones and items that will assist in the investigation,” according to the release.

“The skeletal remains appear to have been in the area for a long period of time and were scattered across a large area,” the release said. “The identity of the skeletal remains have not been identified and will require further investigation to include DNA analysis which could take several months and the assistance of an anthropologist.”

[...]

Oconee County Sheriff Mike Crenshaw told The Journal on Monday his office contacted Anderson officials over the weekend about the discovery. The sheriff’s office has multiple open cases involving people who have disappeared and may be presumed dead but have not been found:

• Pamela Faith Roach, missing since February 2019,
• Laura Ann Anders, missing since February 2019,
• Tammy Stubblefield, missing since February 2019 (Walhalla Police case),
• Joshua Scott Ivester, missing since February 2021,
• Jimmy Whitfield, missing since 1987, and
• Sheila Ann Carver, missing since 1998.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld
Back