Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is there like, no media coverage about this case as there usually is with missing kids? I mean, this is a baby... WTH? I have my suspicion as to why but I could be wrong-any one have any ideas that I may not have thought about as to why there is little to no interest from MSM in this baby's disappearance? Thanks.

I'd like to know that myself. There are lots of babies who get little to know attention :( It's very sad. I'm hopeful that LE is playing a ' waiting game ' on this one.

I'm going to be brutally honest ... It's because she is not white and/or from some upper middle class family. MSM is notorious for letting the stories involving the poor black community to just fall by the wayside. This is a huge problem in our country that everyone seems to be aware of but no one is doing anything about it.

I am sure it doesn't help that the family is kind of a hot mess and everyone is thinking the same thing but just has no evidence to be able to print it. We all know this baby did not leave that house on its own and we all know this baby was deceased prior to the 911 call. We just have no evidence.
I see your point and agree with this exception: I think the parents have alot to do with the amount of media attention. If that was my baby, well I'd be sitting on the news steps every single day. But sometimes a family doesn't make noise because they are involved. So people think, well if THEY don't care, why should I? BTW, I know that is wrong, its not how i feel, its how I perceive others to feel kwim?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just don't understand. Where can she be? He didn't have a car. We are going to be coming up on one month soon with nothing... smdh. This one is really bothering me, can't stop thinking about that beautiful little face. Unreal.

The mother's silence says a lot and I am starting to suspect her more everyday. I know they don't think she was home when the baby disappeared but it seems to me she's covering for her boyfriend at this point in time. If it were me and I knew he did something to my child, I would be on the news daily calling for him to give up the info, standing outside of the jail every night just so he would be aware I wasn't giving up... I don't know, I would be doing SOMETHING.

I just don't understand. Where can she be? He didn't have a car. We are going to be coming up on one month soon with nothing... smdh. This one is really bothering me, can't stop thinking about that beautiful little face. Unreal.

The mother's silence says a lot and I am starting to suspect her more everyday. I know they don't think she was home when the baby disappeared but it seems to me she's covering for her boyfriend at this point in time. If it were me and I knew he did something to my child, I would be on the news daily calling for him to give up the info, standing outside of the jail every night just so he would be aware I wasn't giving up... I don't know, I would be doing SOMETHING.

Yes, I doubt Mom has a lawyer. I don't think she could get legal aid representation that quickly, but I don't know for sure. I live in a big city and the legal aid office is located down town. Every week day morning, there is a long line to get in the doors, but someone told Mom to remain silent. IMO, silence speaks volumes. I am big on backing up references to make myself credible. I don't think Mom understands this concept.

I am wondering if POI had a "close" friend that Mom may not have known about who had access to a vehicle. This would make sense for this friend to visit when Mom is out for the night guaranteed not to come home for over 5 hours and could cover by watching the 3 year old while the unspeakable was done.

It's been 24 hot days...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom is arrested!!!! :happydance: But what in the world? How were these drugs given? Possibly picking up blunt/pipe and pretend smoking like Mommy and friends?
Deputies say her three year-old child tested positive for THC, Meth, and Cocaine.
Thank you Jerseygirl! Whoops sorry for double post.
http://wspa.com/2015/06/30/mother-of...ct-of-a-child/

The mother & her boyfriend were arrested today for unlawful neglect of a child. This happened after the mother & boyfriend and the three year old (who was in the home) all tested positive for meth and THC.
Im new to this site, but I've followed This story. I live in SC, about 45 minutes away. This was on our local news stations.

Hang in there Leona/sister/brother, we are getting you justice! Maybe this baby is still alive and was sold for drugs. Oh, I can only hope.

possible scenario: drugs easily obtainable within the house, Leona is somewhat mobile at 1 year old, gets hold of & consumes some, dies, father (and/or mother) panic & dispose of the poor child. JMO...

Possibly given drugs to keep them docile while mom and boyfriend partied and baby Leona died? Then they disposed of the body so that the authorities didn't find drugs in an autopsy not thinking the toddler would be tested too?

Possibly given drugs to keep them docile while mom and boyfriend partied and baby Leona died? Then they disposed of the body so that the authorities didn't find drugs in an autopsy not thinking the toddler would be tested too?

This too! I don't know what type of reaction a 1 or 3 year old would have from that combination of drugs. Both uppers and downers.

This too! I don't know what type of reaction a 1 or 3 year old would have from that combination of drugs. Both uppers and downers.

Exactly. THC (cannabis) and then Meth and Coke is going to make any child feel sick. It's mad what some parents will do to be able to party though. I've heard of meth addicts giving their babies meth in their bottles. It's sickening

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back