SC SC - Lionel Cervantes, 8, Autistic, Non-Verbal, vid 11am going through fence Bells Crossing Elem Schl, Sinpsonville, 12 Sep 2024 *Active Search*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heartbreaking. I never truly realized the danger of water for some until I became a member here (2007). Now it's the first thing I think of and I'm sure everyone else for that matter. So tragic. My prayers are with his family

Schools aren't built like prisons and student aren't treated like prisoners. It's very sad this happened. He snuck away. Imo
Maybe nitpicking but the same company that designs prisons designs schools in the usa for the most part. They're actually quite reminiscent of little prisons imo

How did this even happen? He was a little kid, little 8-year-olds aren't supposed to be able to get out of school, we're not talking about teens skipping class. Poor kid, and I can't even imagine what his family is feeling right now.
The doors to a school have to be able to open to the outside. This is a horrible tragedy, but you would be surprised with what teachers and administrators are tasked already. I suppose every exit could be outfitted with an alarm. IDK MOO

This sounds like it happened quickly, as the poor little guy squeezed through a small gap in the fence surrounding the school. It's terribly tragic. But it seems like the school called authorities quickly, and a search was started. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and all who were affected by this tragedy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinklillies13
Back