SC SC - Lisa Thompson and Russell Anthony, bodies found inside burning car, Lancaster, May 15, 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaSCarolina

Reaction score
In 1983, Lisa Thompson and Russell Anthony were killed. No one has ever been arrested or charged in their case. According to The Lancaster News, their bodies were found on May 15, 1983, inside a burning car on College Street near the old Heath Springs High School. "Thompson had been shot and Anthony’s body was found inside the locked trunk of his car, which smelled of gasoline. The car interior smelled of gasoline and two gasoline-soaked pieces of cloth were found in the backseat floorboard. Both were 19 when they died." This is all I've been able to find but would love to know more about this case and why it stalled. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

In 1983, Lisa Thompson and Russell Anthony were killed. No one has ever been arrested or charged in their case. According to The Lancaster News, their bodies were found on May 15, 1983, inside a burning car on College Street near the old Heath Springs High School. "Thompson had been shot and Anthony’s body was found inside the locked trunk of his car, which smelled of gasoline. The car interior smelled of gasoline and two gasoline-soaked pieces of cloth were found in the backseat floorboard. Both were 19 when they died." This is all I've been able to find but would love to know more about this case and why it stalled. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

The only mention online that I could find is a couple of lines in this article from The Lancaster News, but there aren't many details:

It does, however, include the reporter's name -- Gregory A. Summers. The article was written last year, so if you contact the newspaper you may be able to reach Mr. Summers to see if he can provide you any further details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75
Back