SC SC - Londyn J. White, 12, never made it to school - 8/17/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, dear -- missing on a Friday -- did she go to a friend's house just to get away from home for a night?
Is she hurt and in a place where people cannot find her?
Kidnaped?
Hoping for good news -- she is only 12 years old -- worrisome.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Sumter, SC - -
Sumter is a city in and the county seat of Sumter County, South Carolina, United States. The city makes up the Sumter, SC Metropolitan Statistical Area. Wikipedia
[...]
Population: 43,463

Good question about the possibility of cameras, @CrimeSlog -- hoping there are some.

Londyn J. White, 12, was reported missing Friday by her family in Sumter. She was last seen Friday morning waiting on the bus to school. But she did not make it to class.

View attachment 525912
Oh my world. I hope that she returns home unharmed soon. It's been so many days already.

This is so little information. She contacted her family, which is heartening. I hope the police has access to her social media. Was she communicating with someone she hadn't met IRL?

She is 5' 7" at 12... I was about her height in her age and men were trying to talk to me in the street. This is such a dangerous world for young girls, I hope someone is out there looking out for Londyn.

“…WJCAl reports that a family member said Friday night that Londyn “appears to be ok but it is unclear where she is.
Authorities say she contacted a family member and appears to be ok, but where she is at is unclear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back