SC SC - Marjorie 'Gayle' McCaffrey, 36, West Ashley, 18 March 2012 *husband guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Gayle" has been missing for 1 year today. A very sad day for her children, family and friends.

Where are you Gayle?

373037_368455133187015_796019329_n.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51220303/...police-release-vehicle-pictures/#.UUZ5uRzrxYw

Charleston County Detectives ask that anyone who may have seen a blue Dodge Ram pickup truck or dark blue Jeep Cherokee, belonging to Gayle and Robert McCaffrey in the early morning hours of March 18, 2012 in the area surrounding Bee's Ferry Road and Hwy 61; or have any other information in the disappearance of Gayle McCaffrey contact the Charleston County Sheriff's Office at 843-202-1700 or Crime Stoppers at 843-554-1111.

So sad. This happened only a week after we moved from the area. I grew up in West Ashley and I know the suburb like the back of my hand. My dad's birthday is March 18. Eerie. Just eerie. I hope they find her soon.

Bees Ferry Rd. and Hwy 61 are very dark roads and are mostly only one lane going in either direction. Bees Ferry connects with Hwy 61. Lots of swamp and river accesses; farmland, historical plantations - most of which are easy to sneak on to.

After reading the entire thread, from the sounds of his stop by LE. I'm thinking he hired someone to kill her and his 8 hour trip was some sort of alibi he was lining up.

I can't believe this is still unsolved. :(

Wow, I just found this thread, not sure how it took me this long! I grew up in West Ashley, and it will always be "home."

There are so many wooded areas on 61. My parents live in a very populated area of WA amongst a bunch of woods. If her body is supposedly in the woods down 61, it's only going to be found if someone stumbles upon it, likely. The drive from WA to Summerville down 61 is nothing but woods, woods, woods, and more woods; the drive down Bees Ferry toward Johns Island/Ravenel/Red Top is about the same.

And now I read the nice comment from the person who works at Ladles, and I'm sad. It's such a small, caring community in so many ways. I hope her family gets closure, especially her children. How awful.

:( I had hoped that she might finally be found. Where are you Gale? What did you do with her Robert?!!

Somber second anniversary in search for Gayle McCaffrey

It's been two years since Gayle McCaffrey was last seen. The West Ashley mother of two was reported missing by her husband Robert. On Monday, McCaffrey's pastor remembered her during Sunday's service.

Pastor Marshall Blalock says McCaffrey was loved by all at First Baptist Church and they haven't forgotten the love she showed them as a long-time congregation member.

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/24999045/somber-second-anniversary-in-search-for-gayle-mccaffrey

Investigators frustrated by cases of two missing women in Charleston County

The disappearance of 77 year old Julia Mudgett from her Hollywood home brought back memories of another high-profile case in Charleston County.

[snip]

In the McCaffrey case, Watson says all investigators have to go on is their prime suspect, her husband, Bob McCaffrey.

“The only witness we have in the McCaffrey case is her husband and of course, he has not cooperated with us at all."

http://www.live5news.com/story/2552...ses-of-two-missing-women-in-charleston-county

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back