SC SC - Marjorie 'Gayle' McCaffrey, 36, West Ashley, 18 March 2012 *husband guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All along I was thinking Gayle was taken with Bob to the NW of SC, yet I have not heard of searches in Easley, Travelers Rest, or the Paris Mountain State Park area. Does anyone know if searches have occurred there?

And today we hear of searches and a command center in the Charleston SC area. Looks like LE might think Bob simply took off to the NW of the state to see the woman with whom he was having an affair without Gayle in tow.

It still completely irks me that Bob left his two children, 4 and 10, alone in the family home for so many hours. Very, very creepy ...

All along I was thinking Gayle was taken with Bob to the NW of SC, yet I have not heard of searches in Easley, Travelers Rest, or the Paris Mountain State Park area. Does anyone know if searches have occurred there?

And today we hear of searches and a command center in the Charleston SC area. Looks like LE might think Bob simply took off to the NW of the state to see the woman with whom he was having an affair without Gayle in tow.

It still completely irks me that Bob left his two children, 4 and 10, alone in the family home for so many hours. Very, very creepy ...

IIRC and I could be wrong...LE stated that they had already done some sleuthing in Traveler's Rest and ruled that out. ??

First, it was reported McCaffrey was working near Easley, then I read somewhere that he was renovating property in Brevard. Surely, if it involved any grading or pouring concrete, that site has been checked. I know the Easley, Travelers Rest, Brevard area & the possibilities for hiding a body are astronomical. One could stop on the road, get out & roll a body off a cliff & be on the way in a couple minutes... of course, that may be tough on one's nerves, they may then speed & get a ticket.

First, it was reported McCaffrey was working near Easley, then I read somewhere that he was renovating property in Brevard. Surely, if it involved any grading or pouring concrete, that site has been checked. I know the Easley, Travelers Rest, Brevard area & the possibilities for hiding a body are astronomical. One could stop on the road, get out & roll a body off a cliff & be on the way in a couple minutes... of course, that may be tough on one's nerves, they may then speed & get a ticket.

Good point. :) I had been thinking Bob was speeding because he was anxious and in a hurry to get to his new loved one's side--you know, the woman who called him during the family dinner. I still think a normal "new loved one" would be sort of sickened at the thought that Bob and she consummated their great love right after he disappeared Gayle and would hurry off to tell the police how sickened she was. I guess she wasn't quite as sickened as I am.

This whole case really pi**es me off. Can you tell? :notgood:

Good point. :) I had been thinking Bob was speeding because he was anxious and in a hurry to get to his new loved one's side--you know, the woman who called him during the family dinner. I still think a normal "new loved one" would be sort of sickened at the thought that Bob and she consummated their great love right after he disappeared Gayle and would hurry off to tell the police how sickened she was. I guess she wasn't quite as sickened as I am.

This whole case really pi**es me off. Can you tell? :notgood:

I imagine LE has been in touch with the other woman by now & know a whole lot more than we know.

So, no news? Are they further questioning the husband? Was she upset or depressed...would she have a reason to leave? Doesn't sound likely. And his quickie road trip? I hope there is news soon.

I'm actually a bit irritated that there is no coverage on her case! Again I ask the question,,,is it because her husband's father is in LE? I would hope not, but I certainly am beginning to wonder.

Thanks SCGHOST! Maybe something good will come out of what happened to Susan's children and LE will protect children when there are highly suspicious disappearances of Moms with the Dad's story just not passing even the most liberal "Is this normal behavior?" inquiry.

A hearing took place this week about the custody of Marjorie’s two children. They had been in “protective custody”. The judge ruled they would stay with Marjorie’s sister. Bob’s lawyer said there wasn’t any reason those children should be taken from their father. Yes, there is, I’ve got two reasons: JOSH and POWELL. You just take care of building some shaky-assed defense for an apparent murderer and leave those little kids alone. They are basically orphans now.

Bob – you’re a [edited].

Valhall.

According to the group FB pg for Marjorie, there will be a custody hearing today to determine whether or not her husband will get the kids back or her sister gets to keep them.

There is absolutely NO news in this case.

So sad

According to the group FB pg for Marjorie, there will be a custody hearing today to determine whether or not her husband will get the kids back or her sister gets to keep them.

There is absolutely NO news in this case.

So sad

This was posted on 4/23. Does anyone know the outcome of the custody hearing? Was there a delay?

This was posted on 4/23. Does anyone know the outcome of the custody hearing? Was there a delay?

Just read on the FB page that he didn't show, so her sister was given custody until the next hearing. No word on when that will be...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back