SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The unified front means all pending lawsuits between Mica’s family, John-Paul and his Solid Rock Ministries have been addressed through a global settlement whose terms are confidential — including control of Mica’s estate.

“This is over. This global agreement is Mica’s justice. The next step is the legislative goal. We only ask that you remember Mica as the wonderful, beautiful person that she was,” said Russell Long, an attorney for John-Paul Miller.

It also means that John-Paul won’t face any civil wrongful death claims tied to Mica’s April 27 suicide at Lumber River State Park in Robeson County.

Regina Ward's tone is so harsh and angry, what is the point? They just want the public riled up and I'm not buying it. I can only imagine how the protestors are feeling today. From the attorney presser and Russell Long is sounds like all JPM investigations are over. SMH

If this puzzles him, that will be one worthy outcome.

Her death, the ultimate tragedy, has exposed him. If nothing else, shutting down the unsuspecting pipeline of young girls, left alone with him. Women of all ages on notice to be aware, very aware.

I wish Mica would have known there was life beyond him...

And hopefully these new measures -- to recognize, criminalize, dismantle coercion control -- will save the next Mica....

JMO

Regina Ward's tone is so harsh and angry, what is the point? They just want the public riled up and I'm not buying it. I can only imagine how the protestors are feeling today. From the attorney presser and Russell Long is sounds like all JPM investigations are over. SMH
I was confused by her tone and demeanor. What was all that?

I was confused by her tone and demeanor. What was all that?
same, her demeanor and tone do NOT match her words. Is this purposeful or unintended? Is this a case of hear what I mean wink wink and not what I say? or does she not realize how aggressive she sounds in this statement?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back