SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

It’s possible that Mica wasn’t being given a prescription medication. You can buy lithium chloride powder on Amazon. It is not exactly the same as lithium carbonate, but studies in rats have shown that it produced the same effects on mood. No one should try to self medicate with lithium. There is not a rescue reversal drug if you overdose on lithium. Severe overdosed patients must go on a dialysis machine to have the lithium removed from their blood.
Lithium chloride is also extremely caustic to the skin and eyes, and presumably the GI tract as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mica took her own life. Some of the details, such as those you state may never be clear.

That said, it's not a question of "who" pulled the trigger - but "why" the trigger was pulled. The answer to that question is unequivocally - JPM.

I hope he suffers in the same way Mica did, for remainder of his life. He's disgusting to the core.
He won't be suffering, as long as he can get women to date him, whether they choose to be with him or not.

He won't be suffering, as long as he can get women to date him, whether they choose to be with him or not.
AGREE!! there is something call "Narcissistic Fog" that apparently can change your brain chemistry, similar to brain washing. If MM was suicidal I can't believe that her family/friends weren't hyper aware and looked for any downward changes.

I don't know if I've ever been so repulsed and disgusted with someone as I am with this guy. He's lower than the lowest piece of excrement, and that's being kind.

I am waiting for the Karma Bus to show up and run this guy over, post-haste! I don't think he has the capacity to feel shame. Money seems to be one of the only things he really cares about, so I hope Mica's family sues him for every penny he has (and then some.)

He makes me feel violently ill.

I have a question, and I hope maybe someone here knows the answer. What is his deal with lithium? There are so many other drugs that have been proven to work better than lithium for bi-polar disorder. When I was first diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, I was placed on lithium, about 30 years ago. Thankfully, my doctor found something that worked much better. Lithium requires blood work, I think mine was every week at first. Other drugs that work better don't require blood testing.

I am only asking because he is always saying he is on lithium and that Mica NEEDED lithium.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Lithium works remarkably well for some individuals. Stable doses require blood testing every 6 months to a year so not that bad. And it's protective against suicide.

Lithium works remarkably well for some individuals. Stable doses require blood testing every 6 months to a year so not that bad. And it's protective against suicide.

I feel stupid for asking but what does “protective against suicide” mean?

Don't feel stupid. It's a legitimate question. It means that the people on it are less likely to attempt suicide. It's sometimes prescribed only for that purpose.

That’s really interesting. The individual would have to tell their doctor that they have been suicidal or have attempted suicide for it to be prescribed? I hope that happens more often than not. Typically the victim reports are about the person planning it resolutely in secrecy.

That’s really interesting. The individual would have to tell their doctor that they have been suicidal or have attempted suicide for it to be prescribed? I hope that happens more often than not. Typically the victim reports are about the person planning it resolutely in secrecy.

There are many, many people out there who are honest with their doctor about suicidal thoughts. They may hide it from family and friends, but many don't hide it from doctors. There are also certain conditions that put them at higher risk, so it isn't always just the thoughts. If someone has severe depression, Lithium may be prescribed for mood stabilization but even if it's unhelpful for that, it may provide benefit for suicide protection.

There are many, many people out there who are honest with their doctor about suicidal thoughts. They may hide it from family and friends, but many don't hide it from doctors. There are also certain conditions that put them at higher risk, so it isn't always just the thoughts. If someone has severe depression, Lithium may be prescribed for mood stabilization but even if it's unhelpful for that, it may provide benefit for suicide protection.
Curious how it can prevent suicide? Watered down, layman's explanation please.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie
Back