SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Outrageous.

Best husband ever, no one could love her more.

But his actions show someone who was controlling, stalking, harassing.

Hired a P.I.? Fancy way of saying he has people following her....

Locked them (he and Mica) in a room so he could explain himself??????

She commit suicide because she wanted to come home? But her family wouldn't let her? "Baby, you can come home..."

His spin makes MY head spin.

Poor Mica, I think she thought divorce wasn't enough, he'd never leave her be. So she chose (what she may have thought was) the only way to get away from him forever.

Crushed for her, crushed for her family.

JMO

Came in just to see if any developments. Unfortunately not those that I was hoping might occur.

I’m sure I sound like a broken record on this…… yet I hope strongly that the federal and other authorities can investigate possible federal charges or similar that included stalking, harassment, etc. of Mica Miller by the pastor JPM and any others possibly involved with that.

In Delaware a few years back there was a precedent-setting case of federal cyberstalking that resulted in a death. Hoping some of the principles and other legal tenets in that case might be used in this case by federal and SC authorities. I also envision that authorities should be checking the church’s financial records as well. And I recognize that this was a case of suicide as determined by the coroner, but perhaps some of the legal arguments for someone having been stalked or harassed could come into play? MOO

Link to a United States Attorney’s Office - District of Delaware case involving David Matursiewicz and his parents and sister. July 10, 2015 Justice.gov article entitled ‘Three Members Of Matusiewicz Family Convicted Of Federal Stalking Crimes Resulting In The Murder Of Christine Belford’:

Banfield last night - John Paul Miller interview

SMH
Looky that, tears and sniffles right on cue.

You know what's another word for holding a tight grip on Mica ("making sure she takes her meds"): control.

Superiority/savior complex -- somehow he alone knew what was best for Mica. Like she was a child.

HE says Mica was happy, happy with him. What's left of Mica's voice says otherwise.

Mica wanted out.

I think she felt, with his level of control, she had no earthly way.

The way his mouth is running, one can only wonder (like the compromising photo he previously published) whether Mica was under threat of much worse. (Im releasing an intimate photo of her), he has proven that he isn't above sexploitation of his own wife.

It continues. No reason to disparage her or her family at this point...

Self-serving... but IMO only exposes and diminishes himself.

JMO

IMO JM is a method actor. Cues up the emotion he thinks the moment engenders.

He can do indignant,heart-broken, loving on demand.

They all feel equally disingenuous.

Quite like a convincing televangelist, wrangling for life savings.

JMO

“Since the day we became husband and wife, I have been abused in every way I can think of. Emotionally, sexually, spiritually, financially, and physically,” Mica Miller wrote.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back