SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here’s another one for your Cluster F of Personality Disorders Hall of Infamy!

Can he just please please go away now, forever and ever amen?
Yes kittybunny!….. and with one possible additional caveat if I might…….. and without all the money. And with a few federal charges perhaps too? MOO

"I never made her, asked her to clean the house. Not once"

A real prince among men. :rolleyes:
"I never made her, asked her to clean the house. Not once"

A real prince among men. :rolleyes:

That’s sexist and offensive. He is saying it as ‘even though it’s her job to clean the house, he isn’t enforcing it’. That makes him special even though he wasn’t fulfilling his basic vows.

We should all look for a man who doesn’t enforce ‘our’ duties. As long as we have that we are all set.

That’s sexist and offensive. He is saying it as ‘even though it’s her job to clean the house, he isn’t enforcing it’. That makes him special even though he wasn’t fulfilling his basic vows.

We should all look for a man who doesn’t enforce ‘our’ duties. As long as we have that we are all set.
Didn't the perfect husband also say that, within minutes of presenting at the hospital, Mica was fully diagnosed? Because that's how that's done.

Who deputies JPM to diagnose, treat, dispense or dose anything anyway?

He strikes me as the sort of overlord who abuses, manipulates, gas lights, micro manages, oppressed in the name of love/God/care and then demands gratitude and obedience from his subject in return.

He thought he'd give resurrecting her a try? Didn't want to pass up the opportunity? Give it the old college try -- since Jesus could, why not him.

Could he BE more full of himself?

Marbles called, they're lost.

JMO

so am I understanding his interview correctly when he claims every night he and she would bath together for two hours til the water turned ice cold, then would go somewhere and lie in a truck bed or on the beach and talk for two hours?

When exactly would she have time to clean house? To hear him tell it they were joined at the hip all day every day, daily workouts, daily work together, daily lunch together, daily dinner together, daily bath time, daily cuddle up and talk with hot cocoa time. Apparently she couldn't even get peace in the dang bathtub? Was she allowed to even use the dang toilet without him present??

I'm gonna have to relisten because I don't think this interview is going to buy him the sort of goodwill he hopes. Tries to make it sound romantic, she would do 90% of the talking as we lay there four hours on the beach (vomit), we would sit in the tub for hours until the water was ice cold. It sounds like total and unrelenting control. Even her baths had to be about him.

Last edited:

I can only imagine what this <censored> <censored> so-called “Man of God” is like off camera. No wonder he has to prey on young, vulnerable women. Mica was growing, maturing and no longer willing to be pushed around by her abusive husband and pastor didn’t like it.

Why oh why couldn’t he have just let her go? What a horrible human being he is. I hope the feds and the IRS nail his behind.
MOO

Didn't the perfect husband also say that, within minutes of presenting at the hospital, Mica was fully diagnosed? Because that's how that's done.

Who deputies JPM to diagnose, treat, dispense or dose anything anyway?

He strikes me as the sort of overlord who abuses, manipulates, gas lights, micro manages, oppressed in the name of love/God/care and then demands gratitude and obedience from his subject in return.

He thought he'd give resurrecting her a try? Didn't want to pass up the opportunity? Give it the old college try -- since Jesus could, why not him.

Could he BE more full of himself?

Marbles called, they're lost.

JMO

I’m thinking he is so full of himself that, someone-anyone, who wants to do the right thing will be emboldened by his crazy behavior.

Seriously, he is so obvious that at least a few people should be outraged. That is a poor reflection of a congregation that looks the other way. We hashed that out over and over here but seeing him in that interview was infuriating.

That’s what happens when there isn’t a board of directors or bylaws. He wouldn’t have it any other way.
The Robert Morris case outlines that the board stepped in immediately and removed him. I don’t recall the exact order of resign or removed but the point is that the board acted and he is gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back