SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I talked to her multiple times in her final week here on earth," Mica's friend wrote on Facebook. "She was making plans to get her hair cut, getting help with her car payment because she was a little short after PAYING HER DIVORCE LAWYER and planning to meet us for the second service at church on Sunday. My final text with her on Friday at 9:19 pm was a woman making plans to live!!!! What happened between Friday night and Saturday?

Been following and don’t have much to add atm other than to say my hinky meter is on extra high alert, imo seems like ‘someone’ might be trying to get out ahead of something, iykwim.

Also just an observation, some of the photos I’ve seen of Mica, she reminds me of the beautiful still missing/presumed deceased Maya Millete.

So sad.

RIP, lovely Mica.

So they got married in 2017, when she was ~23 and he was ~37 with 5 kids? And he says their relationship was controversial and they had to start over, and his female friend says his first church ended in 2015, which I’m guessing might be the starting over that he referenced. So if that’s the case, he was a ~35 year old married man having an affair with a ~21 year old who he had met when she was 14? Why on earth would anyone follow this man?

Has anybody heard if Mica's car was found at the park? 100 miles away is far to go to unalive yourself in a park. It's also a fair distance for someone else to take her there, dead or alive.

I wonder how many cameras would catch a car driving 100 miles.....

And, like, I’m not convinced in any direction about suicide or coercion or anything, but everything JPM seems to just create more questions and cast suspicion on him.

Going along with the suicide hypothesis, why on earth would she go to Lumber River State Park? Especially if being found was important to her. Women tend to not want to be inconvenient, and I can imagine Mica being that way. Was she maybe living in the area after the separation? Or, if she was mentally ill, perhaps an episode of mania landed her across state lines and thinking that was a sensible idea.
And then the gun. How did she get that? When? Was it hers? Was it legally obtained? Did her family know about it? JPM says she had been gone to a mental institute multiple times. Would that not make it difficult for her to get a gun? Without connections, illegally obtained guns can be pricey to get, especially for someone who was allegedly struggling to pay her divorce attorney while making her car payments.
And lastly the previous alleged suicide attempts. 85-95% of suicide attempts involving a firearm are fatal, and so it would seem impossible that her previous alleged 2+ attempts used a firearm. If that’s true, what were the other methods she had attempted? Was this the first deviation into something more “messy”? Were those attempts during mental health episodes (mania, depression, etc.)?

I assume LE is looking into all this and already knows a lot, but IMO JPM is not doing anything to help the optics for him, and is just creating more questions.

This one is so sad. I hope the police are fully investigating all of it. It may well have been a suicide. It may well have been something else. I pray for the truth to come to light in this entire situation.

<modsnip: discussing social media content that is not allowed>

<modsnip: not victim friendly>

I do not know if her estranged husband is involved, but I do know his behavior since her death raises red flags.

Last edited by a moderator:

But on April 15, just 12 days before she was found dead, Mica filed once more and, according to friends, also sought a no contact order against her husband.

Is a 'no contact order' the same as a restraining order ?
Sounds like their marriage had been in serious trouble for a while.
Omo.
Huge Red Flags!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD NOTE:

Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in the mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed. This includes posts that encourage such sleuthing.

Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

As of this post, no one has been named a POI or suspect in this case.

There are several pages allowed to be linked and discussed. However, comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumors. Just don't mention them.

If you can’t provide an approved source link, DO NOT MENTION IT. If you are not certain a source is approved, click the report button on any post to ask us prior to posting it on the thread.

Thanks!
Mad

"Mica's sister Sierra Brown, 28, said that the family wasn't making any statements until the investigation was complete but pointed out: 'The one thing I would say is that he has said it was an official suicide, that is not the case. There's still an open investigation."

Yow!!!
"Now DailyMail.com has learned that Mica's death came just 48 hours after her husband, from whom she had been separated for one month, was served with divorce papers."

Tomorrow is her Celebration of Life at Solid Rock. I am thinking about Mica's loved ones and their very sad loss. I think she was a tender woman with strong influences that didn't have her best interest at heart. I hope her family will get the answers they deserve. ETA JMO

“Miller (husband) has a criminal record with multiple accounts of assault and battery.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ