Found Deceased SC - Michelle Murph 6 & dad Jason Murph 42, may have been in car accident, phoned wife 8pm near Hwy 301 near Calhoun County, 16 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1702890486600.png

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - The Richland County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a missing father and daughter who were believed to be involved in a Saturday evening car accident on Highway 301 near Calhoun County.

The sheriff’s department is asking for the public to be on the look out for Michelle Murph, 6, and her father Jason Murph, 42. Jason Murph is 6 feet tall and weighs around 220 pounds. He is bald, has a beard and brown eyes. He drives a silver Toyota Tundra.

His wife recieved a phone call around 8 p.m. Saturday and believes they were involved in a car accident and needed help, the sheriff’s department said.

Investigators and family are currently out searching for the two. Anyone with information about their disappearance are encouraged to contact 911 or Crime Stoppers at crimesc.com.

The father is described as six feet tall and about 220 pounds. He is bald, has a beard, brown eyes and a medium complexion. He was in a silver Toyota Tundra at the time. The department released a photo of the truck bearing a South Carolina license plate reading TXS 393.

Missing Saturday evening and now it's Monday morning? What a sad and scary situation!
And isn't it stormy and flooded in much of that area? I hope he found someplace warm to take his child.

1702897447482.png
AccuWeather
https://www.accuweather.com › calhoun › weather-for...

Looking Ahead. Rain, some heavy, to affect the area from tomorrow evening into Sunday evening. Current Air Quality. Today. 12/15.

The fact that there's a 6 year old child involved here, it seems this case should get more media. Very strange. Prayers they are found safe.

Any why has the media fuzzed out the face of the missing child, that the public is supposed to be on the look out for?

Police say the truck has been found, but the father and daughter are still missing. They won't say where the truck was located.

RSBM - curious!
He adores his gorgeous daughter very much per his fb posts. He looks and seems like a great dad and responsible person. The truck was found, but haven't seen where or anything suspicious about it yet. Upsetting yes, and hope very much they are found and return home. What does RSBM stand for?

He adores his gorgeous daughter very much per his fb posts. He looks and seems like a great dad and responsible person. The truck was found, but haven't seen where or anything suspicious about it yet. Upsetting yes, and hope very much they are found and return home. What does RSBM stand for?

Respectfully snipped by me - I took out the other link from your post. My curiosity is that he has lots of pictures of his daughter whom he obviously adores, but none of his wife... I wonder is she a current wife or ex?

Respectfully snipped by me - I took out the other link from your post. My curiosity is that he has lots of pictures of his daughter whom he obviously adores, but none of his wife... I wonder is she a current wife or ex?
Thanks. Didn't even notice that, no 'family' pictures. Does make you wonder what is going on behind the scenes. If he did take her away, that never ends or works well. Not clear either what was said to his wife regarding her thoughts he was in an accident and needed help. Did she keep trying to get in touch with him via cell, we don't have that information yet. All just the vague story information released so far that I've seen anyway. Lots must of seen this accident and he and daughter out of truck, walking, if on a highway. They are reported missing though and LE just reports descriptions and location last seen a lot of the time for the public.

According to RCSD, deputies found the truck of a missing father and daughter around 12 p.m. Monday and found the pair about an hour later on Lavender Lane near exit 136 off Interstate 26.

Orangeburg County’s K9 unit found their bodies about 100 yards away from the truck, officials added.
Missing father, daughter found dead, Richland County deputies say

Officers said their truck was found around 12 p.m. Monday on Lavender Lane, which is near exit 136 off Interstate 26. Officers said shortly after they found the father's truck, Orangeburg County's K-9 unit found the father and daughter's bodies about 100 yards away.
Missing Richland County father, daughter found dead

How horrible! Jason really seemed like a great dad from his Facebook posts and Michelle looked like a sweet, happy girl. I am also confused about what happened here but, more importantly, my heart goes out to Michelle’s mom and the rest of their loved ones as they navigate this terrible and sudden loss…:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back