SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only semi rational explanation that I can think of is a small caliber auto with a short barrel. They are notorious for being inaccurate, but it would have had to have been two since I don’t think those hold ten rounds.

That's a very good point! What hand gun holds at least 10 rounds? If a vehicle drove by, turned around and fired as they drove past again, there was no time to reload, so either two shooters or a gun that holds at least 10 rounds (I'm not familiar with guns so have no clue what type of gun holds that many rounds).

That's a very good point! What hand gun holds at least 10 rounds? If a vehicle drove by, turned around and fired as they drove past again, there was no time to reload, so either two shooters or a gun that holds at least 10 rounds (I'm not familiar with guns so have no clue what type of gun holds that many rounds).
Then there would be bullet holes in the vehicle. And I would imagine busted out windows. Are there??

Do we have msm pictures or video?

The kind that i mentioned are usually 22 or 25 caliber with clips that hold 5 maybe 6. They are short and common defense arms due to size.

I don’t get why LE hasn’t rushed to get the description of that truck out there. Presuming there are shooters on the loose.

The kind that i mentioned are usually 22 or 25 caliber with clips that hold 5 maybe 6. They are short and common defense arms due to size.

I don’t get why LE hasn’t rushed to get the description of that truck out there. Presuming there are shooters on the loose.
Maybe because LE does not believe the story. JMO.

ADMIN NOTE:

Alex Murdaugh's wife and son were recently murdered, and now it appears he has been victimized once again. Whether you believe it or not, he is a considered an innocent person and a victim until such time as law enforcement announces otherwise.

It really is possible to have a thought that remains unspoken. Thousands of our members do it all the time.

If you can't remain victim friendly in accordance with Websleuths TOS, please don't post .. or post and risk losing your posting privileges.

Hi guys! Haven’t been on here in a long time, but this Murdaugh family situation is getting crazy so I’m here for the tea. :) I haven’t read through all the previous threads but are we thinking all of this mess is stemming from the boat accident?

Some video here with evidence collection and markers around the vehicle starting around the :24 mark
Wow. That was nice of NBC news to give the locals such clear identification of all those unmarked police cars, right down to some unblurred tag numbers.
Until I saw this, I would have never guessed those were LE

From what I have read, AM called 911. Then he called one of his closest living relatives and closest friend - his brother. His brother called one of their very good friends who also happens to be an attorney. I, unlike many on here, don't see anything nefarious in this. Who would you call? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

While I'm only familiar with the Glock17, it'll hold the standard 17 or more rounds in the magazine. It could be the guy only had 10 bullets. Ammo is not all that easy to acquire due to high demand in recent years. Dealers sell out quickly.

OTOH, there is a Baby Glock aka Glock26 that holds 10 9mm bullets.

Life flighted to Savannah sounds serious, it's a life and death situation for that service, one would think?

You're correct about that. Also, a life flight in a whirlybird is quite costly. Something AM could easily afford.
I haven't checked for how far from a hospital his vehicle was at the time of the crime tho as LE may have felt speed was of the essence.

He is conscious and speaking, Griffin said.
RSBM. How many television shows and movies have we seen where LE announces a dead victim is still alive in an attempt to get the killer to try to finish the job? Does that ever happen in real life? Has anyone other than Randy, AM’s lawyer and/or LE verified he’s alive, let alone conscious and speaking?

If he is indeed sitting in a hospital bed making and taking phone calls this was either 1) a random shot by a stranger, 2) Planned by someone who’s good at disabling vehicles but a far worse shot than whomever killed Paul and his mother <modsnip>

Buster must be scared witless right now. And if he’s not I wonder why....

ETA: Was there not a hospital closer than Charleston? In my mind Flight for Life indicated life-threatening injury. Yet, he’s not only talking, he’s making multiple phone calls while waiting for help to arrive. The combination is yet another line item on the “well, isn’t that odd?” list IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member