SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what is visible before the paywall:

A newly released incident report reveals how little information authorities had in the chaotic moments after Alex Murdaugh, a prominent attorney whose wife and son were shot to death in June, was himself shot — but not “visibly” injured — Sept. 4 in rural Hampton County.

An initial report included a box checked off stating that Murdaugh was found with no visible injuries, but Sheriff Thomas "T.C." Smalls told Fox News that was an error and that the report had been updated.

The updated report indicates a "major injury." Authorities said separately that he was treated for a "superficial gunshot wound to the head."

In the updated report, authorities also subtly changed the boxes for using alcohol and using drugs from "no" to "unknown" in both categories.

South Carolina 4-sentence incident report on Alex Murdaugh shooting: 'Further investigation required'
Just following protocol! It’s the boating accident reports all over again! Unbelievable. Literally.

These two people picked him up in their car and took him from the scene. He called 911 from this car and these two "good samaritans" drove him to the ambulance. From the ambulance, they placed him on a chopper.
This is the craziest series of events.....
You can't make this stuff up.
I think that’s EXACTLY what they are ALL doing! It’s simply asinine! YMMV

Right now I don't trust ONE, SINGLE, THING that is coming out of anyone's mouth down here ( I'm local). I don't trust the Murdaughs. I certainly don't trust law enforcement. I don't trust the lawyers. I don't trust the judges. I don't trust the city, county or state. And I especially don't trust the media at this point because they are being fed lies if anything at all. I definitely don't trust Fitsnews. Look them up and I'll leave it at that. Hell, I don't even trust the evidence. What little of it there is.

This is Good Old Boy Southern Charm at it's finest. The Good Old Boy Network spans generations and bloodlines. It's exclusive, expensive and powerful. When something upsets The Network the wagons are circled so to speak and things get handled internally. That's why we haven't heard a whole lot about this case. Time is needed to get things in order and find a solution to ensure that The Network can continue to operate the way it has for hundreds of years. Then and only then will the "story" come out....maybe. We may never know the truth unfortunately. Of course this is just my opinion.

There are 5 violent deaths and a drive by shooting associated around the Murdaugh family right now. There are millions of dollars missing from a high-powered law firm that AM admittedly stole. There is drug addiction. There's questions....so many, many questions.

Something stinks in the Low Country and it's not because the tide is low.

**** The PMPED Law Firm website is " Temporarily Unavailable" right now. 10:01pm 9/9/21

Right now I don't trust ONE, SINGLE, THING that is coming out of anyone's mouth down here ( I'm local). I don't trust the Murdaughs. I certainly don't trust law enforcement. I don't trust the lawyers. I don't trust the judges. I don't trust the city, county or state. And I especially don't trust the media at this point because they are being fed lies if anything at all. I definitely don't trust Fitsnews. Look them up and I'll leave it at that. Hell, I don't even trust the evidence. What little of it there is.

This is Good Old Boy Southern Charm at it's finest. The Good Old Boy Network spans generations and bloodlines. It's exclusive, expensive and powerful. When something upsets The Network the wagons are circled so to speak and things get handled internally. That's why we haven't heard a whole lot about this case. Time is needed to get things in order and find a solution to ensure that The Network can continue to operate the way it has for hundreds of years. Then and only then will the "story" come out....maybe. We may never know the truth unfortunately. Of course this is just my opinion.

There are 5 violent deaths and a drive by shooting associated around the Murdaugh family right now. There are millions of dollars missing from a high-powered law firm that AM admittedly stole. There is drug addiction. There's questions....so many, many questions.

Something stinks in the Low Country and it's not because the tide is low.

**** The PMPED Law Firm website is " Temporarily Unavailable" right now. 10:01pm 9/9/21
thank you derph...DITTO and i'm not a local but completely respect your insight which i agree with 99.9%. IMO take out the drug addiction and I'm totally on board...currently digging deep into finances and quite frankly they're all dirty...

That's a wide open kind of question, for sure. Many factors involved. Barrel length. Bullet caliber. Etc. Etc.

Anyway, I'd say if it didn't hit anything, a typical 9mm, or 40, or some such handgun caliber could travel between a couple hundred yards maybe up to a mile or more.

There's lots of stuff on the magical interwebs about this topic. My daddy used to always warn us kids that a .22 could travel a mile or more. NO SHOOTIN' IN THE AIR!!!
Wow I didn't realize it was that far, up to a mile, straight shooting. I wonder if SLED still has agents out there looking for bullets in those woods. Thanks much for the info!

Yeah. The “brain bleeding” part did me in. Circus clown... JMO
Setting, in place: Remote road, empty midday.
Setting, in time: Discovery of misappropriated funds and forced resignation from law firm.
Action: Drive past, u-turn, ask a question, shoot in the head, and then leave before ensuring the victim wasn't ever getting up again is what did me in.

Setting, in place: Remote road, empty midday.
Setting, in time: Discovery of misappropriated funds and forced resignation from law firm.
Action: Drive past, u-turn, ask a question, shoot in the head, and then leave before ensuring the victim wasn't ever getting up again is what did me in.

The thing is it's not like that's a thing down here. There aren't random drive-by shootings happening on major roads in that area. Hell, not even around Charleston. The odds of that it just happening to AM out of all the people that live in the area is astronomical. It has to be related in some way.

ok wait...just got off work...skull fracture? For real?
You get to go home with a skull fracture and brain bleeding?
How do you get a skull fracture from superficial wound when you are down low changing a tire?
Maybe he wacked his head on the SUV running away?
Is this a valid report?
o_O
RBBM. Famous last words in all that is swirling around this family.... YMMV

When I began following this case, when MM and PM were found murdered and I read about the boating accident, and the "old money" family, well connected and powerful, I pictured the old tv show DALLAS. I enjoyed that show. Then as the weeks went on and more and things began to unravel, I was intrigued. I could just see all this unfolding on a season of DALLAS, with JR and his cohorts. Well as of today, if all this $*@+ had happened on Dallas, I would have changed the channel because it would be too unbelievable, even for Hollywood! What in hell is going on on SC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3